• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Because the 'Hey guys' topic didn't enjoy official recognition and no one really checks the other European boards.

Here, Europeans gather for the occasional chit-chat, trolling, intellectual flaming and discriminating Finland for being unorthodox. A peaceful thread of remembrance, reminiscence, nostalgia and recollection. A place for the true heroes of our time to feel at home, a place where we can cast away our abrasive, uncaring, soulless and coarse masks, the masks we don in order to present ourselves to the world the way we want the world to know us: cold blooded and relentless.

Here, we can long towards coziness and joy, exchanges of what outsiders would see as crass words full of bitterness and hatred, but what we know to be love. For us to stand united against the persistence with which Smash World Forums wishes to rid itself of the menace called Europe. To rid itself of what it perceives to be trolls, unaware of the fact that even though we do present ourselves as such we aren't much more of a threat to it than it is itself. We are the Muslims of the international Smash community, and we take pride in that. We raid, we relish, we savor. We enjoy the foul Americans' inability to understand what's happening to them. We terrorize, we rule.

And this will be our hideout, for us not to care, for us not to mind. For us to love and caress all sorts of things others would find horrible, while we do nothing but rejoice.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I've experienced most spam is not creative at all and therefore goes against the idea of spam being an artistic way to express oneself. However, creativeness not being the fundament of spam and your personal preference often not having a solid basis this thread could indeed be an effective way to regulate spam.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Laem, my good friend, you seem to like using that sentence regardless of the situation you're in. I approve.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Staco Combo.

I remember Unskilled at BBI commentating on Staco/LP's doubles matches and almost ONLY talking about what Staco was doing. "Staco is attacking! He uses up-b! Omaigad staco combo! Staco... Oh wait... Yes Staco had good DI here and survived!"

Staco

Smash Champion
Staco Combo.

I remember Unskilled at BBI commentating on Staco/LP's doubles matches and almost ONLY talking about what Staco was doing. "Staco is attacking! He uses up-b! Omaigad staco combo! Staco... Oh wait... Yes Staco had good DI here and survived!"
LOL, didn´t even notice! xD

Staco

Smash Champion
I´m actually planning to go to the netherlands for some days in the holidays.
In germany holidays are from 9th to 24th of october.
Anyone interested to house me and maybe 1-3 other germans for a few days?
Espeacally the south of the netherlands, since it´s so close to us.
(ramins home ist just 1-2 hours with car from our place)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Someone from holland needs to organise a tourney over there, i mean i would host but i live 4 hours away from London, so itd be a real pain to get everyone here.

K@0S

Smash Ace
Most people I know who have tested both intensively say LoL >> HoN for the gameplay and HoN >> LoL for the competitive features (replays, everything unlocked etc).

So I'd rather stay on LoL since those features will come out eventually and I've unlocked almost everything I need

Also LoL is F2P so everyone can test it freely, it's easy to hook people into it as they don't have to spend money in the 1st place (:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Most people I know who have tested both intensively say LoL >> HoN for the gameplay and HoN >> LoL for the competitive features (replays, everything unlocked etc).

So I'd rather stay on LoL since those features will come out eventually and I've unlocked almost everything I need

Also LoL is F2P so everyone can test it freely, it's easy to hook people into it as they don't have to spend money in the 1st place (:
QFT

10QFTs

Top Bottom