• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On the topic of StarCraft characters in Smash Bros.

Which StarCraft faction should represent the game?

• Terran

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Zerg

• Protoss

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • None of them

• Total voters

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So a while back, I made a thread for StarCraft’s Alexei Stukov (which I may lock soon after this thread is made) because of the surprising N64 port that StarCraft had back in 2000. Now there were some concerns about Stukov being just a secondary character where characters amongst the three factions of SC (Terran, Zerg and Protoss), including Raynor, Kerrigan and Zeratul, were more likely.

This thread is made because I know there are some people who would want Terrans, some who want Zerg and some who want Protoss. And by making this thread, I believe I may have started a debate regarding which of the three factions can represent the Koprulu Sector.

If you wanna voice your opinions on whether or not anyone from the oh-so-popular RTS game should be in Smash, sound off!

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I love games made by Blizzard and I think StarCraft could have potential in Smash. Although I wish StarCraft II was ported to a Nintendo System, but sadly it hasn't.

My Personal Fave StarCraft character (purely from Heroes of the Storm) is Zeratul

EDIT - I want Warcraft on a Nintendo System too.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Why would it not be a Zerg with a final smash of Zerg rush?
I'm not saying I don't want the Zerg per se, all I'm saying is that the Zerg would have some competition with the Terrans and Protoss.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Just wanted to bring this back alive to ask you guys:

If we DO get a StarCraft character of ANY race, what do you think of the idea of having a codec with the characters depending on what race they are?

For example, if it’s Terrans, Han would discuss with Horner about the Ice Climbers (Han: Such a nice relationship between the two. Almost kind of like ours in a way...) , or Tychus being impressed by the arsenal Bowser Jr’s Clown Car is packing (Tychus: That little car looks like a gift that keeps on givin’, heh.).

If it’s Zerg, Abathur would have an interest in the Inklings (Abathur: Must collect strains of Organism Inkling. Replicate. Create new Zerg. Creepling. Can benefit Swarm.), or Dehaka gaining interest in the Pokemon (Dehaka: These Pokemon are diverse, and rich with Essence. Must catch them all!)

Or if it’s Protoss, Karax would have some fascination with Shulk’s Monado (Karax: I must say, this ‘Monado’ is quite similar to the technology we possess.), or Alarak calling out K. Rool’s motives (Alarak: He would destroy an island over the preference of a mere fruit? It’s almost as if he is a child pretending to be king...).

So what do you guys think?

NOTE: Sorry if I butchered Mira’s personality a little. Never heard much of her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom