• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omg!!!

nojoes

Smash Ace
Game and Watch is broke.

character jons. :p

but seriously, just giving Joel respect, he ***** me in finals with game and watch. nice.

Lag

Smash Journeyman
Good to hear that Game and Watch dominance is finally underway in tournaments. Mwuhahaha...

And yes videos please!

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations on your victory

G&W definitely looks far improved from what he was in melee, can't wait for some more vids

nojoes

Smash Ace
Can't wait to see the videos! Who got second?
I got second and we're waiting for Overswarm and J.V. to put up videos. First set is me sweeping Joel then the next two sets are him using bucket, figuring me out, being patient, and ****** my Pit.

It's funny, since Joel beat me so bad with G&W I've started playing him a bit. :bee:

fritzscoot

Smash Cadet
I love watching tourny vids where the less likely (no tiers in brawl yet) character wins! You have to post your g&w win asap and id like to see the other vids from the tourny as well.

Top Bottom