• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC Dec/Jan SSBM tournaments

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Heh there is one problem with the prospect of friendlies because it depends on how early FFC gets their **** set up. Last time we got there early thinking we could do friendlies but it didn't work out like we had hoped.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
It looks like shiek_1234 isnt interested in the crew battle thing so tacoom the spot is yours if u still want it

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey phat, I cant wait until we ditto Links. I promise that I dont suck ^^ The crew tourney will be great, Im in!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
You shouldnt lie to phat like that tacoom:p, but hey, do you know who all is in this crew battle for our side, maybe i missed it, but i never seen our list. Laterz
Dragon

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Very good Question Dragon, It goes like this .........................................................................As you can tell I dont know what it is neither some information would be nice from our crew

dan smith

Smash Champion
Who is EarthBowser?

I call Darkrain "Dark" or "Darkrain".

I call DYC "DYC" or..."DYC Face"?

It's too much trouble to call them both Dave.

If either of them want to go by David or Davey...that would make life much easier.

By the way...I am sooo sick. ****...

Even when I am not sick though, I lose to N64 badly.

N64 is my counter character.

Peace...

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Earth Bowser is a smasher from sumner, IA, he is aaron #2, i am aaron #3 and i dunno who aaron 1 is, cant remember. But her is a very versitile player, good with a variety of people. But i do believe his main is lugi.
Dragon

N64

Smash Champion
Man...i'm sick too. It's from one of three sources:

1. My mom
2. Dan Freakin Smith
3. Ken, via the great MOAST3 epidemic

and dmac is my counter character. He so should be considered top tier.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Well i guess our crew is going to consist of the following...

Me(Mario)
Mike (Falco)
Mo (Marth)
Shea(Marth)
Tacoom(yoshi)
and Shem and Dragon7507 will have to play a 2/3 or something for the last spot....
I dont think shem can play tommorow so this will have to occur before the tournament starts at like 12 or something....

dan smith

Smash Champion
Who counters Dmac?

Dmac's counter character is Aly...haha...

I hope nobody get's left out of the crew tourney...I hope there are spaces for everybody.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey Mo, were all smashing at my house tonight. Like usual before the tournies. I got matt and johnny already, uriel should be here. I just need you, mike, tank and deev, and anyone else who would like to come and smash it up. I will give ya a call later if you dont get this but yeah, smash over here.
Dragon

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I feel really bad about bailing on the crew. Yosh is a good addition for my place. I think I would've done really well but since this thing is on a freakin Sunday it has ruined any chance of me being able to stay to the wee hours of the night.

I hope everyone has a good time tomorrow, it should be interesting to see who comes out on top. I think that Mike will take it because I have heard he has improved ten fold, and that's a scary thought! Good Luck!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
The KC crew will consist of 3 people.

1. Darkrain
2. Phatgamer
3. Jimi

We will each have 4 stock, which is less than what everyone else gets, but we are fine with that because we will pwnz0rz everyone.

What time should I show up for friendlies?

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Im going to try to be there around 11:30 or 12....so i would say try to show up around then i guess.... hopefully we can get some productfull friendlys in

darkrain

Smash Ace
It's official, I'm coming. Jimi and I are going to drive down in his car,so we won't be needing a ride from Lawrence.

I declare myself exempt from the crew matches. w3rd.

I suck at smash.
c ya'll ****** tommorow

Mike Falco lover

Smash Journeyman
I more freakin day ******!!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah right dark you do not suck at all u noob, u r crusten when u say that........ But this tournie is gonna be crunk..... I hope I do well.. I have been winning games lateley. C yall ****** thurr...

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Smash for hours tonight to get ready for tomorrow. If Austin or anyone else round town sees this, just give us a call or something if you can.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
You can't declare yourself exempt from crew matches. We will put you on as the last person so that you won't have to fight in the crew tourney. Sound good david? If not, tough *****.

I'll try to show up around 11:30 so that hopefully we will get friendlies in.

DYC

Smash Champion
Yeah i took a couple of Earthbowser's dollars at MOAST in money matches after his team beat my team in the team tourney. he's a really cool dude.

EDIT: Crap. Double Post.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
*****!!! I tell Dark what to do and what not to do. I pwned his soul last night with Sheik. If it comes down to me and him in the finals, I'll use Sheik. AND WIN *laughs evilly while leaving the room*

N64

Smash Champion
um, sorry to be the guy that says he can't go to the tourney on the night before the tourney....but i can't go.

I'm sick, as has been previously noted, and instead of getting better, it's gotten worse.

Which sucks. I really wanted to go. I couldn't make it to the first Omaha tourney because i was out of state, so i really wanted to make it to this one. But apparently numerous microorganisms don't share my feelings. In fact, they're probably infecting my feelings right now. GET OUT OF ME YOU TINY KINIVING BEASTS!

So yeah, the Omaha crew MUST come down to E-57 in lawrence on feb 19 (details are in the similarly labeled topic on this board). I want to play all of you, especially you Mario1234.

Otherwise, sorry to my crew, i know they could have used me. But, i wouldn't have been much help anyways, due to this cold. Good luck everyone, and may the best darkrain win.

I mean man...best man win.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Dont worry N64, There will be other tourneys around in Omaha, besides. I think Faceloran and Mike Falco Lover are planing to go to E 57. I might tag along if I can.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
**** that sucks that u cant come n64.... i wanted to get a chance to play you a lot... o well..... i will try my best to make it to e-57

only1Z

Smash Champion
YAAWWNN!!
Time to get going, Dmac, once I look around I probably have a car adaptor by the way, if anyone gets this, should I pick up aaron before heading to Dmacs house?

ANTX

Smash Ace
'Just so you guys know, both Shotgun Willie and I won't be coming.

Things came up.

That is all.'

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
8:38 right now guys. I'll hopefully be outta here by 9 which puts me in Omaha at about 12 - 12:30. That sucks that you can't come N64, I was looking forward to some matches, but if you are sick then I can understand. See everyone soon!

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Hey I just got back from the 1v1 portion. I did pretty good I got 5th. I beat Dan Smith and Mo and a few others. Then I lost to DarkRain and Dmac. :-( Mike did really well as did PhatGamer. It was really fun I'm sure that someone else will post the official results later

Aerogamer

Smash Apprentice
sheik did you tie for fifth place?

1. Darkrain
2. Mike
3. Phat
4. Dmac
i happened to place top seven in this ...yesssssssssssssssssss

SHOUTOUTS!!!!

Devon D: played you first round...you had a pretty good falco...even though i played as peach...

DMAC: apetit....darnit i knew i was going to lose to you ... heh .. better luck next time...i hope

Dan S: your a cool guy...and im glad that i got to play you...even if i put you out of the tourney...i hope you had fun...because i know i did...

Tacoom: only played you during the tourney..but i heard that you have a pretty decent yoshi...maybe you should have used him against me..it was fun playing you though

Alec: we had some good friendlies...and we chatted a little and stuff and that was fun..so thanks

Mo: you played marth i think...and my brother was just telling me how i beat you...even though i vaguely remember our match...good games

Mike: heh...what to say...ill beat you next time...i won the first match with peaches and cream...but the others you just kinda took control..nice games

Dan S: I OWNED YOU IN THAT JAPANESE FIGHTING GAME....MWAHAHAHA

Darkrain: AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF AIRHOCKEY GOES TOOOOO.....meeeeee...!!! yesssss

"**** do i hate falcos"

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Nice tourney everyone. I'll do shoutouts tomorrow after school or something. Time for dinner, then sleep.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Good tournament everyone... i sucked it up big time and if there is another one at the FCC hopefully i can avenge my bad playing....I may even make it up to e-57, but after this piss pour performance i dont know if i feel like practicing and going out to kansas but i guess only time will tell

Shoutouts...

Dan smith- I didnt get to play u in the tournament but we had some good friendlys and we had a intense crew battle... lets see how much **** we can talke to each other before the next tournament lol.....good games

DYC-F-Uck i cant believe that u beat me twice in the tournament.... i suck ***...

Dmac- u had my number today as well....

Antx- i didnt even get to play u, but u looked like you had a wicked DK and fox

Mo- I think its fair to say that we both are dissapointed with how we performed this tournament.... i guess i need to get some more practice

Jeff- You did ****ing awesome with your win over mo..... but then of course you ran into the brick wall that is dark rain

Tacoom- Man i thought that u had phat for a while... very close

TheRedMarth- I still didnt play u.... ****

Mike- I was impressed with the run that u had after u lost that match with jimi..... you looked like me in the 2nd tournament lol....major props on 2nd place...

Phat- So i guess 2nd place wasnt in the bag like you thought it would be lol....But yeah i never even got to play you in the tournament but i guess we had some decent friendlys....ohh yeah what happened to being link the entire time???

Darkrain- I guess your somewhat good...

I most likely forgot some people but i dont really care right now cause im tired as ****

My two friends shem and shea dont really read this but i think that they did very well for a good while... and that was a tight battle between shea and dyc in the crew battle....

In the end good tourney... even though i am very pissed off and am a sore loser.... il get over it....hopefully il get some practice in and try to make it to e-57.. o well time to get some **** sleep

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Hey Aero, are you that peach that took me out in L bracket. I do have a good Yosh, I think I should have played him instead of falco. It could have placed you in great peril.
The thing with Phat was that he was Sheik. One word, Unfair! But my link owned his link.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Allright, I'm not much for them but I'll throw out my shout-outs:

Mario_1234: Your better than me, but I still wish we'd try'd some friendlies.

Mo: Your Marth is superior to mine. Your the better Marth, but you must admit that I play my Marth well. Give me that and I will bow.

Mike: You rock. Never feel bad, Dark was just ALL over you and you reacted better than anyone else would've.

Dark: I never got a chance to friendly you. Teams took off too soon. If there is another I hope we can rectify this. I'll get two-stocked by you EASY. But the point would be that I played.

BAAL: Your not better than me in Marth. Your quite good, but I'm the better Marth. The facts don't attribute to this but I demand a rematch at the next tourney. That and it will be fun to fight a Marth V. Marth again :).

Top Bottom