• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC Dec/Jan SSBM tournaments

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
Originally posted by Sheik_1234

Anyways about the seeding I dont know it didn't seem that random
actually, it wasn't random, you played round robin and just forgot about it.

N64

Smash Champion
Aaron picked up Mario...and beat my Pikachu with him the first match we played. I say he's sufficiently destructive.

...but dark still wins.

....and luckey still sucks.

kthxluckeysucks.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Yeah....Antx needs to calm it down

Downloading Tetris isn't worth a post...does he know about mods?

I really want to play smash...I can't wait for the tourney.

ANTX

Smash Ace
smith, yur the one who initiated a discussion, of who's better, aly or becca.
and yur the one with the mods for posting dumb ****.
and Dr. Mario u-air to f-smash rulez.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Not so sure that I will make it to this anymore. Rides are becoming an issue with parents and ****.

I was wondering, how will the pot be split for 1st, 2nd, 3rd?
Also, how big of a pot are we looking at here? The sooner I get this information, the sooner I can make a decision on if I go.

If we can get a nice pot, I might be able to convince one of my parents to drive me to Omaha. If not, then i probably wont make a showing.

Either way, im ironing out details on a smashfest at my place on the 23rd. Only about 20-25 people will be able to stay so it will be a first come first serve basis.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Last time the winner got well over $100 I believe. I would need to ask my friend who got second for his cut. THen I could calculate the first prize share pretty easily. I believe the rules and cuts can be found at www.familyfuncenter.net . Sure hope you can make it because I wanna get a chance to play some of you Kansas guys.

A Smashfest would be cool as long as we could come :-P Ive never been to one before....

dan smith

Smash Champion
Festivale

I perfer the smashfest to the tournament. Even though, after a tourney you feel good about yourself (if you did well) at a smashfest you get to play more. It is less serious too, so you don't get as nervous.

At some tournies I just mess up on little things because the pressure to win is so high. (I could use 100$)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I havent been able to post in the last few days due to spyware shutting me out every time I try.
Phat, you need to at least try to come. Yoshi match remember?:bee:
Faceloran, more then likely ill be in town at Dragons house Thursday night. Tons of smashing That night and Friday.
Also I feel targeted by Shiek1234. Whats going on with that :confused:

jimi8705

hey lucky, i just wanna let you know that i will be teaming with dark, you can't just call someones partner, its really not cool at all.

and i finally found a new strategy with peach!, its called obsessive d smash! Peach spammers rule!

And phat, you can't turn people away from smash, maybe we could have it at a church or something, or id even rather jam people into my little house than tell them to leave.

dmac

Smash Champion
in case you didn't know jimi, luckey sucks. also ks vs mo vs neb is about to go down only about 5 more days. :)

jimi8705

yeah, but dark is still my partner no matter what.

you don't see me challenging lucky in a match for aly

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
i dont know whats going to happen but when i do know something, i will let everyone else know. jimi, my parents say i cant have a smashfest/tourney. if you could hold something, then that would be great. i will try my hardest to make it to Omaha, but if i dont then you Omaha guys should try to make it to one of the tourneys or smashfests down here.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Teams

Dmac and I shall be trying to bring our vengeful wrath upon ye Jimi. You and Dark beat us out of #1 last time...we shall not fail again!

I hope you can go Phat!!!

Tacoom

Smash Lord
If you guys could come earlier then we can do some friendly matches for sure at Dragons house. Otherwise It would be with luck between tourneys

jimi8705

allright phat, give me a date and i will host it, make it post x mas though

chick a dee

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
sweet dude. uh make it on the 22nd. whatever time you feel acceptable. if you want, i can be a small tourney with 5 buck entry. and maybe get a little team action going. dude, you are such a lifesaver. i will try to bring potfeeders to this cuz i just found out that there are people at my school who smash but suck horribly:D

anyways, if anyone from omaha or lawrence has free time, try to make it to this. i promise it will be worth your while.

btw jimi: i didnt understand what you meant by make it post xmas so uh, i just posted the stuff above.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
thats not gonna work if it has to be after xmas. the other GG members leave that monday so that would mean that the tourney would have to be on a sunday and the day after xmas. and i dont think anyone will want to come if its the day after xmas.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hopefully you know by tonight Yosh because I have to work Thursday and I want to know if I should do all my homework before work on THursday so I can smash all night.

jimi8705

hey everyone, check out the e 56 thread, it will probably be a small tourney, but its all good anyway, i just really want to get to smash with vidjo and pyro and them while they are in town.

kc is pwnser

dan smith

Smash Champion
56 already...

The intervals between these tournies is decreasing exponentially.

If you go to Papa Johns and buy a large pizza you can get a free CD Rom.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Re: 56 already...

Originally posted by dan smith
The intervals between these tournies is decreasing exponentially.

If you go to Papa Johns and buy a large pizza you can get a free CD Rom.
It is too late of notice for me to go. Give me a heads up on others later in the year.....Whats on that CD Rom???

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
i will not be able to make it to this tournament. i am disappointed that you will not be able to make it to the KC tourney Tacoom. i hope that some of the other omaha smashers will be able to make it to the tourney down here. im looking for money matches from everyone that shows up.

jimi8705

sorry about the short notice, but when were all waiting for phat to host it, we he couldn't, i made the thread immediatley.

this would be a very good tourney to make it to though, a lot of good competition from Ohio, once in a lifetime oppurtunity.

Tommorow i pwn you all.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
It was too short of notice to get it off from work for me and Tacoom :( I didnt think I was gonna work but it turns out I do so I dont think we will be there, unfortunately.

Well folks its a mere 11 hours away.

darkrain

Smash Ace
Did anyone else have trouble finding the address for this place? Maybe it was just me.

The Family Fun Center
7052 Dodge Street;
Omaha, Nebraska 68132

phone numba: (402) 554-1925

For anyone that might need it.
see yall playas tommorow

Top Bottom