• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha, NE FFC Dec/Jan SSBM tournaments

ANTX

Smash Ace
FIREBRICK! NEW COLOUR! anywayz, i'm coming to this hopefuly, unless the govt. needs some help. if i go, i'm taking top. no doubt. DL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>silly darkrain. i'll order the pizza.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I thinking that will all depend on who my partner is,if its someone i know will be there to help if i need it and will stay out of myway, i will use G-dorf, but if its someone i doont really think is gonna help(we both fight on our own)i may go to samus. I guess it all depends on how i feel that morning.
Dragon

jimi8705

Banned via Administration
actually dl, we need a peach v y link match to decide who plays with dark, im peach.

dark<<<<jimi<<<<<dl<<<<<<<DYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

predictions
1 dyc
2 dark
3 dmac
4 dan l
5 andy and jimi
7 stephen and dan s
9 some omaha n00bs

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
*looks at post above*
*doesnt see "phat" *
*shoots jimi*

heh, i think you guys underestimate me........

if i go, which i hope i do, then i want in on the match to see who plays with dark.

ill be............................zelda or samus.

my serious prediction if it is at all like e 54 is

1v1
1. Dark
2. Phat
3. Dmac/Jimi
4. the best smasher from omaha(dont know who thatll be)

jimi8705

i don't underestimate your ability to play smash..

..i just correctly estimated that your mommy won't let you go.

dmac

Smash Champion
you guys are all goofy :) and dark just owned the **** out of dan luckey... hahahahahah like aly............ :)

anyways. out of anyone andy probably leveled up the most in between tournies, his pikachu is scary now. i still can't beat sheiks :(

im workin on it

my predictions
1. dark
2. phat/andy
4. random omaha

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
I think some of you underestimate some of the Omaha people. That is not saying there are very many elite players but there is a really good Mario player out there that could take you all by suprise. He won the last tourney with relative ease so lets not make these rankings unless you have actually seen your competition.....

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Relative ease? You and I obviously weren't watching the same finals then because I recall him losing the first set 3-2 and going all the way to final stock in game 5 of the second set....not to say anything about it, just it wasn't relative ease heh....

Yosh we are entering all three tournies arent we :-P

Hey Aaron theres some good news for you on the 2v2 front. I think Mike needs a partner because it looks like Devon is bailing on the Smash tourney for a bowling competition in Kearney or something. I'll get back to you on it.

What characters do ya Kansas people use anyhow?

dmac

Smash Champion
i guess we all have no clue about how good anyone else is... but im still going with

1. dark :)

i use ganon

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I see whats going on, I still wouldnt put it past me if dark took first. He beat out Teflon, Aarosmashguy and Chexr. A few of the best smashers I know.
Heh, the "Relative ease" winning Mario isnt that big of a threat. Even though I place around 10th or so. I still can beat him.:chuckle:
FaceLoran I know that we are doing the Free-for-all. It was a question for the KS people (and Lawrence)

ANTX

Smash Ace
dark sux. and i hear he is going to have a bad boating accident before the tourney and will not be able to attend.

i play:
Sheik
Marth
Fox
JigglyPuff
IC
DK!
y. link and luigi everyonce and a while.
But mostly DK!

and dmac's girlfriend broke up with him, and if you mention it, he goes super emo, so i suggest using that to your advantage at the tourney.

EDIT: andy's not going! yay! and there was much happiness.

EDIT: EDIT: jimi sux.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Originally posted by ANTX
dark sux. and i hear he is going to have a bad boating accident before the tourney and will not be able to attend.

Dmac's girlfriend broke up with him, and if you mention it, he goes super emo, so i suggest using that to your advantage at the tourney.

EDIT: andy's not going! yay! and there was much happiness.

EDIT: EDIT: jimi sux.
Wow, A lot love there :p

ANTX

Smash Ace
Dan Smith is the worst of all. we played a match, and i won, cuz i just glitched him rought off the bat.
off the bat? whadda dat mean?

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
Aaron #3: Here's the deal. I doubt I can be your partner since I didn't realize that this tournament and the one in Wisconsin were on the same day. I told them a while ago that when they started a tournament, I'd go to it. So if I get work off for that day, I think I'm going to Wisconsin, seeing as how there'll be another Omaha tournament in January that I'll plan on going to. Sorry guys. See you in January, though.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol yosh u can talk the talk but wut happened in the last two tournaments???? i expect u to finish higher this time.. ohh yeah .....at least i didnt lose to the peach spammer HAHHAAA

jimi8705

"me and jimi are the best smashers ever"
-Dan Lucky

no andy!-wooo-chhaaaa! now i don't have to worry about that little rat kicking my *** on my counter pick stage, i can honestly say that if i'm playing well and get a little luck, i can get top three.

EDIT: oh by the way, im a skill-less peach spammer that wins only because peach is cheap, i actually am really bad and will get last

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Well, the red marth and Dr. Mario will be back. Crossing fingers that I get Devon or Frank Z the first round. Or maybe Mike. It'd be tough, but fun, and I saw some of the tricks that mike and devon used with 'The Falco's' and I've learned a few things. I'm psyched. I can't wait to be eliminated twice :)

Bringing more people this time:

Austin (Marth/Red)
Justin(Dr. Mario/Black)
Skitch(Fox/Orange)
Jon(Sheik/Red)
Alec(Mario/Green)

I shall swear my team a blood oath against 'The Falco's' and their friends!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
i will list the characters that i play seriously in decreasing order. for all you n00bs out there, that means that the first character is my best and as the list goes on, the worse i am with those characters.
1. sheik (black&white)
2. samus (purple)
2. link (black)
2. ganon (black/purple)
3. yoshi (yellow)
3. falco (red)
3. peach (blue)
3. doc (black)

i play everyone else, just not seriously.

Sheik_1234

Smash Cadet
Tacoom you are full of ****. Oh well I guess you can talk all you want but it your record speaks for itself...

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Hey RedMarth, sorry to tell u, but i dont think the falcos will be a whole team, one half of the(devon) wont be there probably, but if all goes well, i will take his place, so u know this is aaron from the black fairies, yosh wanted to go with a bud from Grand Island for this tourney, but yeah, hopefully i will take his place. I am so looking to this tourney, i wanna see all of these kansas people and see if they do as good as there egos would like them to be. But i have heard dark is good, so it will be nice to see him smash. Oh well, blabering on. Mo, let mike know i wanna be his partner if deev doesnt show. Laterz
Dragon

ANTX

Smash Ace
if Aly and i go, i shall get 1st. and then the lawrence crew will be dubb'd:
LUCKY'S CREW!!!!!

harharhar.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I talk smack cause I know that I can take you on Mario_1234:bee: Sure I placed bad and that peach was bull! (Ill pick someone else if matched against again) but with you knowing what my friends are up too, that leaves you in the clouds about what I have cooking up:demon: Besides. I have SD's that usually counts up my losses. :cry:

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Aww EarthBowser I'm disappointed but make sure you make the one in January! We made yer tourney :-P

Aaron, Deev is for sure not going to this one. Looks like it will be you and Mike then. BTW we practiced teams a bit the other day and me and Tank took em again ;) And Yosh I didn't even know you lost to the Peach spammer!!!

I honestly don't know who this Red Marth guy is...were you and your partner the Kitten Killers team last time? Or were you that Team Counter with Marth and Roy? Sorry....

Sheik eh...*groan*

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Faceloran you didnt know?!? ha! why else did we have that 3 hour debate about how crappy that was after the tourney, not to forget all the other times we spoke of him sorely at random

dan smith

Smash Champion
Uhhh...

I guess I will be there.

And hey...that post where ANTX says he won a match because he glitched right of the bat. I didn't even move...I just stood still. I was distracted and vexed. I feel bad for insulting him like this...but I think it is stupid for him to call me a poor player when he has never come close to winning a tourney and I have won every tournament ever held....everywhere...

...and his girlfriend is a troglodyte.

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
FaceLoran: Yeah, sorry about that. I'll do my best to come out in January. I'm dissapointed that I won't get to play against Darkrain and Jimi again. They'll feel my wrath later, though. Good luck to everyone.

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, umm...I was the other part of Team Eggbeaters. That massively ineffective team up. I just called myself TheRedMarth because when we were doing free-for-all's before the tourney I meteor smashed Mike a few times and he said "Who's the red marth?" So yeah. I fought Devon in teh first round last time and Frank Z second (Who I should have beaten. No dis to Frank, nice guy. But I got so nervous actually playing at my first tournament that I watching him going..."Oh man easy Uair right now....Yet I stand still") Hopefully I will correct that this coming tournament. Maybe I won't, we'll see.

Eggbeaters also fought Desert tank and team black dudes last tourney in Team battle. Hopefully you remember me. if not, I can hardly blame you.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Sweet, this tourneys gonna rock then, I am gonna have to start smashing with u monext week cause jerilyn is gonna go home for the month of christmas so i will have a lot of free time. I really wanna practice with mike now to see if i should use my G-dorf or my samus. But yeah, this tourneys gonna be sweet. I also wanna lose to darkraine, that will be fun :D . But yeah, its coming down to the wire :):):) I will keep in touch this week mo.
Dragon

PS: Yosh, Jerilyn says hi

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
just wanted to let everyone know that im taking dittos for every character. dragon, if you were to play a sheik, who would you use, samus or ganon?

oh btw luckey, i got really good with dk and bowser again, just to let you know before we play again.

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Well phat, since i am not as perfect as i would like to be at consistantly L-cancelingin the heat ofbattle as i would like to be. If i was, then i would use gannon, but since i am not i would use samus, but samus can be really floaty, so i think i would lead it off with samus, then pull out a gannon,of even my own, less used shiek. Maybe even whip out a low quality IC, it all depends. But yeah, more than likely i would use my samus and then i would pull outmy own cheap shiek :)
Dragon

Top Bottom