• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Olimar Q&A thread.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
It's true, the yellow pikmin excels at doing edge guards. I drop it just in the beginning, then I find it very useful depending on the situation.

Whamoth

Smash Rookie
What stages are good for Olimar ? And why ?
Personally i belive FD to be one of his best stages and smashville to be one of his worst. with a stage like FD you opponent has more limited options to avoid damage ect. and is forced to confront you if you just keep throwing pikmin. it is very easy to jump away and avoid your opponent because of olimar's excellent air mobility. smashville gives the opponent a place to run and avoid you which can force olimar to approach if the opponent has stock lead. just some thoughts.

Kingfluff

Smash Rookie
What's the most optimal controller scheme for olimar? Or is it just down to personal preference.

plycrsk

Smash Rookie
Hey! My first smash game and very interested in Olimar.
Can anyone invite me to the Oli discord?

Top Bottom