• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar MU Chart V3 Panel

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Hey everyone, I’m dabuz and will be leading your character’s panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are:
dabuz
Fino
Denti
Tin Man
Sync

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM me or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Hey everyone, I’m dabuz and will be leading your character’s panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are:
dabuz
Fino
Denti
Tin Man
Sync

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM me or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.
First!

/namesearch

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Curious, are Rich and Logic inactive?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Curious, are Rich and Logic inactive?
IDK about Rich's activity, but during the last chart he didn't participate at all either on the forums and wasn't around for the skype chats due to being busy. Considering he has been dedicating more time to his music career since then, I doubt he will be able to contribute this time.

Logic gave an extremely troll MU list last time. IIRC it has things like DK even, -2 for Diddy, just really absurd things. He then never bothered to post or participate in the skype chats.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
IDK about Rich's activity, but during the last chart he didn't participate at all either on the forums and wasn't around for the skype chats due to being busy. Considering he has been dedicating more time to his music career since then, I doubt he will be able to contribute this time.

Logic gave an extremely troll MU list last time. IIRC it has things like DK even, -2 for Diddy, just really absurd things. He then never bothered to post or participate in the skype chats.
Oh, hah. Makes sense.
Thanks for answering.

:phone:

Noa.

Smash Master
With that group of panelists the chart is going to be quite accurate. As accurate as it can be anyways.

:phone:

Top Bottom