• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar is OP in 3.6b

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
Olimar is OP in 3.6b imo and I like it. I used Olimar in 3.5 for a bit, but I can say that he feels a lot smoother in 3.6. Also that upB is beautiful. If only that white pikmin had more health, and then he would be perfect. My only question is that if using Olimar in a competitive scene, what is the method of playing? Does one play offensive or campy? What I do is I use white pikmin for building up damage, purple pikmin for tilts and smash attacks and if he doesn't get knocked off and the damage builds up, use blue pikmin and kill him with a back throw. What do you think?

steelguttey

mei is bei
up b sucks but is better than before

white pikmin dont need more health theyre high risk high reward pikmin

you play campy and wait for people to react to side b, aggro oli is butts

whites are only good for combos (which reds are better than them at) and side b (which they are the best at)

purple pikmin dont effect tilts, theyre kill pikmin so this doesnt make lots of sense

blue bthrow is easy to di the people youre playing are bad

edit: also this all could be on the general discussion thread you did not need to make a new thread at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom