• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar is banned, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julien Touchdown

Smash Rookie
Olimar is rediculously powerful, but the balance is that he's light to takeout.

Only thing to worry about is his Final Smash on Final Destination...

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
You can't ban characters but you can ban certain attacks.
For example: Ice Climber's - Infinite Grab.

LinkTer

Smash Cadet
Ok I didn't read this whole thread so sorry if someone already said this.

If in melee fox was banned then the best person would be falco
So then falco would need to be banned
So then comes marth, he needs to be banned
After that we must ban sheik
and so on and so forth.

If we ban characters than everone would only be aloud to use the same characters.

M.K

Level 55
Sorry for my ignorance, but wasn't the only thing that was banned in Melee was some kind of Ice Climber technique? I'm not sure what that was....maybe someone could inform me?

Banning Olimar is like "Yeah, so you got good with him? No, sorry, can't play as him, you are too good" It is the skill of the player, not the character.

SilverBlaze

Smash Apprentice
The ease of edgeguarding Olimar is what many thought would relegate him and Ivysaur to bottom tier. And now we have people asking to ban him? Good grief, talk about fluctuations.

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
So if we ban Olimar for being broken, I guess we have to ban Falcon for being the most manly being out there, right?

BAN FALCON FOR BEING TOO MANLY!

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
Zero Suit Samus, Peach, Diddy Kong, Link, Toon Link, Wario, R.O.B., King Dedede, and Sonic should be banned because they can spawn items.

Banning characters is a stupid idea, except Fox in Melee.
Sonic can spawn items? WTF?

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Sorry for my ignorance, but wasn't the only thing that was banned in Melee was some kind of Ice Climber technique? I'm not sure what that was....maybe someone could inform me?
Chaingrabbing impossible to get out of. Wobbling.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Fox shouldnt have been banned in melee anyway he had lots of weaknesses and was easy to combo but no character will be banned , thats for sure. Maybe a new wobbling move if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom