• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar freeze glitch on summit (?)

Zakel

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I've been watching videos of glitches in smash games. It made me remember about a glitch in Brawl where Olimar freezes when attempting to grab on the stage "summit". I can't find any video or mention of the glitch anywhere online. And I don't have the game anymore to test it. So I'm wondering if I just dreamed it or if anybody else has experienced it. I'll describe the glitch the best I can remember :

- The glitch occured in the PAL version of Brawl (I'm French).
- You had to play as Olimar on the stage "Summit".
- You had to be on the lower platform and wait for it to be submerged (when the polar bear jumps to sink the stage)
- If you attempt to grab here, OIimar will be stuck in place, not exactly "frozen" (he still had some 'idle' animation IIRC) but you could not move anymore. You can get hit, that cancels the glitch.
- I don't know if that plays a role, but I remember not being centered on the platform, but rather, slightly on the left, with Olimar facing right.

I'd be super happy to see that glitch again, if you have any video of that.

Top Bottom