• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar counter

BlueJaySSB

Poggers my Doggers
He's your typical zoner so what you have to do is get inside and pummel him from there. That's the main thing you have to focus on. That's hard to do against a good one so if you're look for a good character to do this I'd probably pick a fast rushdown char. And something I actually found out is that you can reflect his smash attacks and most of his kit. So if I had to give you a character to play against him I'd probably go Chrom/Roy, Fox, or Wolf.

Nutty Sponge

Smash Apprentice
He's your typical zoner so what you have to do is get inside and pummel him from there. That's the main thing you have to focus on. That's hard to do against a good one so if you're look for a good character to do this I'd probably pick a fast rushdown char. And something I actually found out is that you can reflect his smash attacks and most of his kit. So if I had to give you a character to play against him I'd probably go Chrom/Roy, Fox, or Wolf.
It's quite a nuisance, I never expected him to be such a problem for my Shulk

BlueJaySSB

Poggers my Doggers
Hehehe
With aerials like those and that jab, not to mention that grab and up smash, good luck keeping him close to you for very long.
LOL never said it was gonna be easy. But he's a character that's just so overall solid there's no direct way to beat him. Gotta chip away at it :laugh:

Top Bottom