• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Old Topic: v1.0) Have we found the latest Pac Man glitch yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
It seems like he has so many strange and buggy things he always ends up being able to do.

Like how he could send people through Smashville with his trampoline. Or when 2 Pac Mans would always win doubles by just jumping on each others trampolines. Or when his Fire Hydrant wouldn't shoot water on the ledge? Or whatever this is:

Point is, why the hell is Pac Man so freaking glitchy?

Last edited:

JohanVonBronx

Smash Apprentice
I think it's just cause this is the first time in smash bros (as far as i know) that there have been zoning characters such as pac and duck hunt. So with him being so quirky and different I imagine that there's bound to be a few glitches at first. Also, is your username an Interpol reference? If so, nice. Cause that's one of my favorite songs.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I think it's just cause this is the first time in smash bros (as far as i know) that there have been zoning characters such as pac and duck hunt. So with him being so quirky and different I imagine that there's bound to be a few glitches at first. Also, is your username an Interpol reference? If so, nice. Cause that's one of my favorite songs.
Honestly, no it isn't a reference to that, I just think Leif Eriksson was the most badass viking ever.

iiJjRr

Smash Apprentice
I would add this to the thread but this glitch is patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom