• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSpiral46

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkstaryoshi46
3DS FC
1177-9632-4883
@ Darklink401 Darklink401 i Got a Wii u Today So I am making Swift a Wii u Crew and might be combining with @jweste Crew on Wii u So I hope I'll be able to give u the crew Roster by Monday :)

DarkSpiral46

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkstaryoshi46
3DS FC
1177-9632-4883
Also @ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol wouldn't be talking if u lost 3-1 with me that was ur grudge match and still lost plus neon a joke if he got rekt by a diddy XD IF U HAVE A WII U BRING IT ON

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
WOW
U NEVER BEAT ME BRO
I WILL SEND Some 1 after you on wii u Wow u are such a false claimer dude just go one some where kid , all of a sudden you sold your 3ds for a wii u sounds reasonable . Plus your a joke false claimer

Sh1n3

Smash Cadet
SGT has their own private chat , i'm talking about what goes on in my crew chat smart 1.
I'm talking about for crew battles, but it's not like you have good members because your always wussing out :/

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
we beat evil in a friendly we cn take s3 i think, joe you are too negative and talk waaay too much. "i can back it up" looking in that crew battle, you cant :/ dinner has been served boyzz. i dont believe in childish antics but sol takes this waaay to far

Last edited:

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
MM It was a "Friendly" not an actually BP Crew battle mane There is a difference between "Friendly and Tourney" Plays. But i dont see none of your crew members winning tourneys , but that none of my business , *sip Sip* But im the mature 1 tho . i just want my grudge match streamed , but you wanna add more drama that i don't wanna deal with :) ,

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
You call neon a joke but you don't enter tourneys when he's in one tho, *Sip Sip* but that's none of my business , also since he's a joke then why bother trying to get him into your crew when he's already in one *sip sip* @ Darklink401 Darklink401 S^3 won the crew battle btw very close mane .

DarkSpiral46

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkstaryoshi46
3DS FC
1177-9632-4883
@ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol I understand u like getting rekt and all but don't be a wuss.
I two stock benzrade and what happen to neon?? He choked against him and lost quick. Won't be surprise if he leaves Sgt he mostly the only good member besides tcg

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
nobody said neon was a joke , please stop trying to victimise him. and yourself as a matter of fact, i have screenshots of all the crap you talk, so please stop trying to make yourself seem the "bigger person" when you started this argument. please be quite until you have the courage to face up to us, because right now you are not only embarrassing yourself but your crew as well. we are all childish for engaging in this squabble and we wish to settle it by OFFERING SGT OUT TO A 7V7! i will let you pick the time so johns cannot be made, i will also ensure it will be streamed we wish to play the game and do so without childish hate and rivalrys

Last edited:

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
@ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol I understand u like getting rekt and all but don't be a wuss.
I two stock benzrade and what happen to neon?? He choked against him and lost quick. Won't be surprise if he leaves Sgt he mostly the only good member besides tcg
*Sip Sip* never rekt just out skilled , benz confirmed that u have rekt him b4 So get outta here with that

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
nobody said neon was a joke , please stop trying to victimise him. and yourself as a matter of fact, i have screenshots of all the crap you talk, so please stop trying to make yourself seem the "bigger person" when you started this argument. please be quite until you have the courage to face up to us, because right now you are not only embarrassing yourself but your crew as well. we are all childish for engaging in this squabble and we wish to settle it by OFFERING SGT OUT TO A 7V7! i will let you pick the time so johns cannot be made, i will also ensure it will be streamed we wish to play the game and do so without childish hate and rivalrys
"Grudge match and still lost plus , neon a joke" <-- Basically saying that neon is a joke am i right? Bruh you just said he was a joke, hands down fight me straight up dark yoshi :) Oh wait nah im not embarrassing my crew i just want my grudge match Dark yoshi u is garbage period which i s why you make up lies, to make you feel better and get a lot of attention boi if u good enough to beat me, then why not do it again, oh wait you can't cause i play at high lvl on smash. out of all the crew leaders i called out your the ones to back down for a 1v1 , but no Jweste wanna involve other ppl that are irrelevant to this siuatio Just admit it I'm the better player , if not prove me wrong by 1v1 me both of you Obviously you need your crew to back you up cause I'm to much for you guys . Such Pettyness

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
I don't accept your offer :), not until i get my matches aint nothing gonna change that *Sip sip* Keeep wasting those screen shots while your at it. I'm just glad to be on your phone ;) in your gallery also :* Ty come again

Last edited:

DarkSpiral46

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkstaryoshi46
3DS FC
1177-9632-4883
FIRST OF ****ING ALL UR DIDDY A JOKE DID U NOT SEE UR SELF SD
SECOND OF ALL I SOLD MY 3DS FOR A WII U
LASTLY WEST JOIN THE CONVERSATION CAUSE U AWAYS CAUSE ATTENTION.
GO BACK TO BEING A SCRUB IM A HIGER LEVEL THAN U EVER BE

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
If both of you keep at this I'm gonna have to ban both of you from crew battles >.>

Chill

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
FIRST OF ****ING ALL UR DIDDY A JOKE DID U NOT SEE UR SELF SD
SECOND OF ALL I SOLD MY 3DS FOR A WII U
LASTLY WEST JOIN THE CONVERSATION CAUSE U AWAYS CAUSE ATTENTION.
GO BACK TO BEING A SCRUB IM A HIGER LEVEL THAN U EVER BE
AT LEAST NEON I FACED ZXL'S LUIGI He BEAT IT, NONETHELESS AT LEAST TOOK A STOCK OFF
But you took not 1 stock off ? Out of here dude such a lame XD

DarkSpiral46

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkstaryoshi46
3DS FC
1177-9632-4883
Okay i will stop but NeonSpeed315 u better find someone who will actually cherish u and not use u as there Savior

DarkSpiral46

Smash Cadet
NNID
Darkstaryoshi46
3DS FC
1177-9632-4883
Im going to be the bigger person and drop this.. This ain't getting us no where what so ever :|...

Zxl

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4570-9719-0946
We all know what would have happened if I was there.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Oh boy what a wonderful Smash Bros community! Friendly and competitive. Just what I was looking fo....

oh

Comet Knight

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.Y32
3DS FC
2208-6123-2254
IF U WISH TO FIGHT ME GET A WII U
Neon is not their savior lol. They have no idea how good I am because I'm pretty much the only one with Wii U. I got Wii U about a week after I joined their crew (about 2 and a half months ago), so now at this point I suck on 3DS. I'd be glad to accept your offer. :)

Also @ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol I secondary Ness, not Fox lol.

@ Darklink401 Darklink401 I am TheKnightGamer. Sol just didn't know my actual tag when he was posting for our crew.

Last edited:

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Omg guys shut up no one cares. Talk it in pm at least.

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
chill bruh, we can have a wii u battle with you soon as next friday. chaos are expanding the dong to the wii u

Last edited:

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Neon is not their savior lol. They have no idea how good I am because I'm pretty much the only one with Wii U. I got Wii U about a week after I joined their crew (about 2 and a half months ago), so now at this point I suck on 3DS. I'd be glad to accept your offer. :)

Also @ Sgt-Sol Sgt-Sol I secondary Ness, not Fox lol.

@ Darklink401 Darklink401 I am TheKnightGamer. Sol just didn't know my actual tag when he was posting for our crew.
I gotta get a wii u soon mane, so i can Expand SGT with the Onett Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom