• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Old] Online Tournament Crews - Everything moved to new thread :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
CREW: CHAOS
Leader:
jweste / west : :4falco:, :4zss:, :4mario:,:4falcon:

Co-leader:

Shine: :4falco:,:4kirby:,:4luigi:

Hawk: :4fox:,:4mario:

Members:

Astro : :4villagerf:, :4sheik:

JoJo : :4sonic:,:4link:,:4mario:

Nerdy : :4jigglypuff:,:4villagerf:

Infine : :4peach:,:4wiifit:,:rosalina:

LOAlex : :4link:, :4tlink:

Zeo : :4pacman:, :4mario:,:4luigi:

Mist : :4metaknight:,:4zelda:

Steven: :4zss:,:4tlink:,:4diddy:,:4lucina:,:4falcon:

Doomsday Cheerio: :4fox:,:4falcon:

$olo : :4peach:,:4pikachu:,:4ness:

Dove : :4peach:

B-airly F-air

Smash Cadet
The situation was that Tavares was doing well in the tournament that pokevsim was hosting, when Tavares went to the 4th round before the semi finals, he was facing Emily, a mod on the stream and a 3ds player. The match was to be offstream and best of 3. When the match was over Tavares won 2-1 but Emily complained that lag was the reason she lost, and pokevsim said that since apparently it couldn't possibly be Emily's fault that they should fight on stream. When they fought and Tavares won AGAIN pokevsim kicked him from the tournament saying that he shouldn't have gotten that far with the apparent lag he was causing and that it gave him an advantage, even tho the "lag" he caused was lag that for one, didn't freeze once and second, could have been both parties influencing it. And Tavares trying to defend his side, having others do it to, was ignored and told by Pokevsim to never join any other tournaments because he obviously had the advantage in all of them apparently. And after that Tavares took that very hard because people keep telling him he isn't good, it's just the lag letting him win, and decided that he shouldn't be apart of 3ds and drag his crew down with him. We managed to get him to not leave the crew but he refuses to be leader and won't join any more tournaments just for the chance he will cause more anger. Even with his drive to learn, it's really sad that he feels he's bad at the game just because of others dumb opinions. We love the dude to death and didn't want him to leave, and a lot from the community feel the same which allowed him to keep the drive to get better. Hopefully in the future he will go back to tournaments but at this point he constantly debates even going on Twitch anymore because of Pokevsim.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
The situation was that Tavares was doing well in the tournament that pokevsim was hosting, when Tavares went to the 4th round before the semi finals, he was facing Emily, a mod on the stream and a 3ds player. The match was to be offstream and best of 3. When the match was over Tavares won 2-1 but Emily complained that lag was the reason she lost, and pokevsim said that since apparently it couldn't possibly be Emily's fault that they should fight on stream. When they fought and Tavares won AGAIN pokevsim kicked him from the tournament saying that he shouldn't have gotten that far with the apparent lag he was causing and that it gave him an advantage, even tho the "lag" he caused was lag that for one, didn't freeze once and second, could have been both parties influencing it. And Tavares trying to defend his side, having others do it to, was ignored and told by Pokevsim to never join any other tournaments because he obviously had the advantage in all of them apparently. And after that Tavares took that very hard because people keep telling him he isn't good, it's just the lag letting him win, and decided that he shouldn't be apart of 3ds and drag his crew down with him. We managed to get him to not leave the crew but he refuses to be leader and won't join any more tournaments just for the chance he will cause more anger. Even with his drive to learn, it's really sad that he feels he's bad at the game just because of others dumb opinions. We love the dude to death and didn't want him to leave, and a lot from the community feel the same which allowed him to keep the drive to get better. Hopefully in the future he will go back to tournaments but at this point he constantly debates even going on Twitch anymore because of Pokevsim.
I'd say he was a good leader for B-airl F-air, in all honesty, he always seemed to do well, even when the crew was overwhelmed, always pulling his part, encouraging his teammates to do the same.

I haven't updated yet, but I think B-airly F-air DID get a recent win vs a 3ds crew here right?

I'm glad he hasn't left the crew tho~

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! Chaos defeats Swift to claim their 2nd consecutive victory 4-0

:4peach: dove (3) - (0) rocks :4falcon:

:4peach: dove (3) - (2) troubles :4ness:

:4peach: dove (0) - (1) scieric :4shulk:

:4fox: hawk (2) - (3) scieric :4shulk:

:4falcon: doom (1) - (0 scieric :4shulk:

:4falcon: doom (2) - (3) dyoshi :4sonic:

:4peach: $olo (1) - (0) dyoshi :4sonic:

:4peach: $olo (3) - (2) bailey :rosalina:

:4peach: $olo (0) - (1) riptide :4pacman:

:4luigi: shine (2) - (3) riptide :4pacman:

:4pikachu:ssb200 (1) - (2) riptide :4pacman:

MVP will be shared between both crews with both riptide and dove who both made standout performances by taking 6 stocks each. Shout out to solo for taking 4 stocks. Also well done scieric for taking 4 aswell :D
GG and well done swift, until next !!!
Record : 2-0

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
AND THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! Chaos defeats Swift to claim their 2nd consecutive victory 4-0

:4peach: dove (3) - (0) rocks :4falcon:

:4peach: dove (3) - (2) troubles :4ness:

:4peach: dove (0) - (1) scieric :4shulk:

:4fox: hawk (2) - (3) scieric :4shulk:

:4falcon: doom (1) - (0 )scieric:4shulk:

:4falcon: doom (2) - (3) dyoshi :4sonic:

:4peach: $olo (1) - (0) dyoshi :4sonic:

:4peach: $olo (3) - (2) bailey :rosalina:

:4peach: $olo (0) - (1) riptide :4pacman:

:4luigi: shine (2) - (3) riptide :4pacman:

:4pikachu:ssb200 (1) - (2) riptide :4pacman:

MVP will be shared between both crews with both riptide and dove who both made standout performances by taking 3 stocks. Shout out to solo for taking 4 stocks.
GG and well done swift, until next !!!
Record : 2-0

Blur58

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6642-9806
Smh that's dumb af, much favoritism as I'm pretty sure they're in the same crew, also Emily is a gril and kinda popular among many in the Smash 3DS twitch community. This actually really makes me mad because Tav is a really cool guy and it makes me upset to see him leave. I personally witness people do things like this to him on Twitch on a regular basis, minus the kicking from a tourney. It really sucks that he's doing this. I hope he comes back. This is pure grime, filth, acid, Garbador, Mii Sword Fighter, GARBAGE. But seriously tho that's really dumb and I really want Tav to come back on the scene.

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
We'd (chaos) like to wish everybody luck in this tourney and to thank everybody especially goku and tavares for making chaos a welcomed part of the community! Remember eyes on the prize, but have bit of fun thats a what i tell my crew anyway. Although 2nd seems more tempting because I'm poor and don't have dlc Kappa we gotta get to the final first!

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
We'd (chaos) like to wish everybody luck in this tourney and to thank everybody especially goku and tavares for making chaos a welcomed part of the community! Remember eyes on the prize, but have bit of fun thats a what i tell my crew anyway. Although 2nd seems more tempting because I'm poor and don't have dlc Kappa we gotta get to the final first!
Oh gosh sorry if I didnt make it clear xD I put 1 and 2 to symbolize how many prizes are there. Number 1 gets BP AND the mewtwo code. Places 2 and 3 get BP.

I'll decide on the amount of BP soon.

Good luck to everyone in the tourney tho.

Last edited:

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice
Oh gosh sorry if I didnt make it clear xD I put 1 and 2 to symbolize how many prizes are there. Number 1 gets BP AND the mewtwo code. Places 2 and 3 get BP.

I'll decide on the amount of BP soon.

Good luck to everyone in the tourney tho.
ahh that makes sense. i had a thought to speed up the process, should we make a skype group with you and the leaders? i just need you and tmt terrorwin wazi over b to add me on skype my skype is jweste6978

Last edited:

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
Smh that's dumb af, much favoritism as I'm pretty sure they're in the same crew, also Emily is a gril and kinda popular among many in the Smash 3DS twitch community. This actually really makes me mad because Tav is a really cool guy and it makes me upset to see him leave. I personally witness people do things like this to him on Twitch on a regular basis, minus the kicking from a tourney. It really sucks that he's doing this. I hope he comes back. This is pure grime, filth, acid, Garbador, Mii Sword Fighter, GARBAGE. But seriously tho that's really dumb and I really want Tav to come back on the scene.
Tav out of the community -.-*

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550

I swear Pokevisim will pay for what he did to tav. That is plain stupid, tav was a cool guy . Pokevism just baby emily and the rest of the girls in that stream. I got banned from that stream from a rule that was not there that day , and then it there the next day. In this crew tourney we are gonna murder PEX, so they better be ready for SGT BRUTALITY because IMM ALL FIRED UP. #RIPTAV @ Blur58 Blur58

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550

I swear Pokevisim will pay for what he did to tav. That is plain stupid, tav was a cool guy . Pokevism just baby emily and the rest of the girls in that stream. I got banned from that stream from a rule that was not there that day , and then it there the next day. In this crew tourney we are gonna murder PEX, so they better be ready for SGT BRUTALITY because IMM ALL FIRED UP. #RIPTAV @ Blur58 Blur58

swiftjweste

Smash Apprentice

we rekt them already though, ibuki just wants to put the nail in the coffin

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550

They give the gay way to many by's And the worship her like if she is a queen

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
I'm updating this with the current members, and removing the inactive ones.

PrimerTMT and Artryuu presents TMT (The Money Team)

Our Slogan "Only Billionaire and Unbeatable Smashers"

BP: --- CHECK OP TOO LAZY
W/L Ratio: 10 Wins, 2 Losses

Our Current solid members include:
@Primer TMT (Business owner) :4ganondorf:
@Artryuu (Assistant manager):4shulk:
@AdaptiveTrigger :4wiifit:
@Taokaka :4megaman:
@Jesus Flores :4ganondorf:
@PharaoH56 :4greninja:
@ Darklink401 Darklink401 :4villager:
@Skylit :4link:
@FiscalFortunato :4diddy:
@erasmo700 :4myfriends:
@Gerardo Almaguer :4fox:
@AranOcean :4pikachu:
@STiCKYBULL3TZ :4luigi:
@Seraphinax :rosalina:
@Whia :4sonic:
@Calm_Animal :4bowser:
@dkCruz :4dk:
@butuco :4greninja:
@I Am Normal (IAN) :4falco:
@SamXPO :4sheik:
@Piiff :4pacman:
@synctryc :4luigi:
KrakenLuis:4rob:
Rick:4yoshi:
Kun Aguero :4tlink:
Blackzero:4charizard:
hey I was wondering if you guys were still looking for new members

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Wave is looking for a crew battle for next week!

Sgt-Sol

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sol-Bird 64
3DS FC
2681-1465-2550
I called swiftleader out and he backs out of a main fight . Swift = garb i still want my grudge match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom