• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Whew was busy Sunday lol. Now I can give shoutouts.
Thanks to everyone that came I was surprised how many came over twas fun. Tatsu's Ness and Sonic is Sick,Zedd's Peach was dope keep working on that Mewtwo so I can see some sick setups,Smores your Shiek is getting better tell Pip to make an account! Overall it was fun I'll be hosting another in like two weeks most likely a friend of mine will be there but he isn't good at allll lol hes coming to actually learn tips. Again im glad of the turnout hope the rest of you guys make it down here whenever you get some free time if everyone can decide on a day to run my smashfest let me know because im down to make it work for everyones schedule as best as I can.

Saturdays are usually the best for me, since I'm up way early for work on Fridays, and have to sleep early on Sundays on account of said waking up wicked early.

Seriously, can't have enough respect for hosts, so thanks again for the smashfest, Wil.

Smores

Smash Rookie
Haven't had a chance to check the boards since the Smashfest, a HUGE THANKS to Will for hosting! Nice meeting Zeeg(sp?) and Sean, you guys are awesome! Pip probably wont make an account, I tried to get him to make one back in the day :/ Cant wait til the next fest!

Last edited:

WildFrost

Smash Rookie
Finally found the OK regional Smash forums lol. I'm making a move up to Norman OK just before Apex and I'm sure I'll be hungry for some Melee after Apex. What's a good way to get involved with you amazing OK Smashers?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Sweet dude. Well in that case majority of melee scene is in Norman minus a few in okc/edmond. I'm in moore but no one comes to me lol

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
don't forget people are getting together for melee in tulsa now, too!
were you one of the people playing with dualcats like a week ago, wildfrost?
either way, most people communicate with each other through personal means but anytime there is a planned bigger happening someone posts here. the facebook group is for the most part pretty empty but if you're interested in checking it out, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/164421443614647/

WildFrost

Smash Rookie
@IRISH. Sweet! Good thing I'm moving out to Norman. I'll have to get to know some people

@Hazy. I was not. I haven't actually moved up to Norman yet. Just trying to get to know some smashers before I get there. And thanks for the info :).

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'm a Melee player for sure. And I'll definitely be checking out that PM Stream.
Yo, I'm pretty much always down to host smashfests. All of my roommates are melee veterans. I can pm you my digits if you wanna hit me up when you get here.

Fox Ah TAA

Smash Rookie
hey guys, my friend and i are always up for melee and m still. so any tulsa area players get ahold of us. i know we play with one person but always up for more.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Uh, yeah actually...

You know him?
I met Sean at some Brawl event a year or two ago, it might have been Izumicon 2010 or Tokyo in Tulsa 2011, I don't remember. I just talked to him and he was cool and we added each other on facebook and I guess he eventually found his way to the Melee scene where he wanted to be in the first place.

I met Sean at some Brawl event a year or two ago, it might have been Izumicon 2010 or Tokyo in Tulsa 2011, I don't remember. I just talked to him and he was cool and we added each other on facebook and I guess he eventually found his way to the Melee scene where he wanted to be in the first place.
Huh. Pretty certain I was there as well. Small world.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
That sounds freaking good to me. I'm up for some smashfest action. Gotta shake off this mad rust.
I'm planning to host smashfest every two weeks to do my part for the scene last time we played just PM but if we have enough melee players that will be our main event.

WildFrost

Smash Rookie
@LiL. Will. I'm down to play PM too. Haven't played much of it but always wanted to do some PM smashing. I'll have moved up to Norman sometime around the 19th or 20th and I'm always up for a smashfest or anything :).

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I''ll be hosting another smashfest this Saturday night Brawl,melee, whatever really lol hope it becomes an even bigger turnout than last time!!!

Top Bottom