• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Fox Ah TAA

Smash Rookie
anyone near tulsa this weekend? im thinking of going up to aliengames setting up the gamecube for melee. hopefully he ll let me do it, he had 360s in there before i dont see why not. just bring like 5 bucks and buy some chips or something make him feel like there is a reason we are there lol. if enougn people show interest who knows he might start hosting melee tournies, which would be awsommme.

Fox Ah TAA

Smash Rookie
anyone near tulsa this weekend? im thinking of going up to aliengames setting up the gamecube for melee. hopefully he ll let me do it, he had 360s in there before i dont see why not. just bring like 5 bucks and buy some chips or something make him feel like there is a reason we are there lol. if enougn people show interest who knows he might start hosting melee tournies, which would be awsommme.

Fox Ah TAA

Smash Rookie

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
the monthly CT tournies are held at a lan center, he doesn't take from the pot just charges a 5 dollar venue fee because he knows melee kids don't wreck **** or cause havoc and yeah they buy coffee and energy drinks and caffeine galore haha.

MY SEMESTER IS OVER!!! i'm sooooo pumped right now but also tired. i get to see many of you soon, yay :)

DualCats

Smash Ace
Smashfest at my place? Today? Tomorrow? Saturday? Would any of you double-furfags actually show up?

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
If nothing is going on this weekend in the OKC/Norman area I can host some smash over at my place if enough people confirm.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Smashfest at my place? Today? Tomorrow? Saturday? Would any of you double-furfags actually show up?
Oh I just saw this lol Karl I would go by I just found out my battery died in my car today so i can't hang until tomorrow unless something comes up.

DualCats

Smash Ace
It's all good. We should try to do something on saturday, though. Andy's got that day off. That kid hasn't touched melee in months.

Fox Ah TAA

Smash Rookie
awsome, btw sorry for the...triple post?? it kept saying error. i didnt even know it was posted lol. but yea, I used to go up there on a daily basis back in the day so he knows me. ill go up there on friday and ask if i can then post hete if he says yes, and aim for saturday. that cool with you guys?

~Dad~

part time gay dad
awsome, btw sorry for the...triple post?? it kept saying error. i didnt even know it was posted lol. but yea, I used to go up there on a daily basis back in the day so he knows me. ill go up there on friday and ask if i can then post hete if he says yes, and aim for saturday. that cool with you guys?
What time on Saturday?

MT_

Smash Ace
So.... is anyone from OK coming to Forte next week? (see sig)

I know Hazygoose wanted to come but can't anymore :( 100sadnesses

DualCats

Smash Ace
So.... is anyone from OK coming to Forte next week? (see sig)

I know Hazygoose wanted to come but can't anymore :( 100sadnesses

I wanted to go but I don't think anyone else is. I don't want to have to drive down there by myself so I'm probably not going if the cost of gas/housing cannot be defrayed.

Fox Ah TAA

Smash Rookie
hey, so they are gonna let us play if anyone wants to chill and play, hang out, whatever. just wanting to learn and meet new players.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Yo I wanna play this new 3.0 thing tomorrow if anyone wants to lose to me
Yo, come over tomorrow. I've been playing a ****ton of CS:GO, we should do that, too.

Ok :( maybe next time!
I'll start traveling again when I find a job. I had every intention to go to that tournament but my convenience store got closed down like a month ago and now I have no money LOLOLOLOL fml

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Going to be bringing an extra controller, wii setup, and project m with me. I'll probably be there around 4:30, though I can make it earlier if you guys want.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
im at alien, not gonna set up until someone actually shows up. lol
Hey I just walked in, I've got a backpack and a blue jacket on, and a green and blue striped shirt. If you're in here just start waving your arms around like a mad man or something.

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, fox ah taa just let me know the guy at alien games backed out, so I'll give you the new place we'll gather for smash as soon as I find out. sorry guys, hang tight!

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
I haven't received a text yet, so I'm going to assume his phone died. I didn't know, were you still at alien games Davis? you might see if you can find fox and ask about the guy he knows that could host for us, that or we could get a group together assuming someone doesn't mind hosting last minute.

~Dad~

part time gay dad
I haven't received a text yet, so I'm going to assume his phone died. I didn't know, were you still at alien games Davis? you might see if you can find fox and ask about the guy he knows that could host for us, that or we could get a group together assuming someone doesn't mind hosting last minute.

Well we couldn't play there and I think that everyone was going to Claremore. I couldn't make it out there so I just went home.

Top Bottom