• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

oh ya. stage stuff. THE PKS2 THREAD

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
list strategies for pit on this stage. advantages, disadvantages, overall potential as a cp, etc.

ill add in my own stuff after some people put their thoughts in.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Electric transformation just keep the middle of the stage, most annoying formation.

Ice part we have gimmicks like super sliding angel ring which can combo into fsmash on some characters. Also wing dash if you don't want to slide on it.

Wind part, divebombing gets you to the ground quicker, its best to stay grounded and try to knock them in the air so you can shoot arrows upwards.

Ground part, using angel ring up and over the hill is good pressure since if it falls down on top of people.

I like this stage less than ps1 though. Still can't fly under it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i didn't set this one up like i did all the ones before it so i can see why we dropped it so fast. ill try to make the OP more appealing when i get more actual info in here

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Also on the wind part, WoI allows you to maneuver freely using its usual physics. You can ground yourself quickly with it, Wing Renew to pursue, or just use it to out maneuver most everyone in there air since their airspeed/floatiness becomes atrocious.

Top Bottom