• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Often a strange adventure of all-star battle; PlayStation 3 fighter trailer goes live

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I doubt it's for Project X Zone. It already has a site and just got a 10 minute trailer. Tekken X SF would be rather anti-climatic since the other version of the game just came out a few months ago. So I think it's either SSB related or something new.

M.K

Level 55
0 Day? 0 DAY?! That's not even grammatically accurate or correct!

And now we wait, for.....something that was already counted-down to.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Once again it's their form of counting down... 0 days, x hours remaining.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps 0 Day is a reference to something else.
According to Wikipedia, a Zero Day is a form of computer attack. I wonder if we need to perform a Zero Day attack on Namdai's offices to get info on SSB4. XD

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Coming (carriage) on the Liberty (statue) Date (dates) is an announcement (open cow mouth) on the horizon (sun) that is a big (little kid with outstretched hands) mystery?(nautilus)

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I remember in a post that someone said the carriage is supposed to be hint at Professor Layton...

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
I think we performed the Fourth Day glitch on accident.
BEN confirmed for SSB4.

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Coming (carriage) on the Liberty (statue) Date (dates) is an announcement (open cow mouth) on the horizon (sun) that is a big (little kid with outstretched hands) mystery?(nautilus)
This honestly seems extremely accurate and we should base further theories on this. Bravo.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
They light up in a weird order skipping the TL.
It deepens.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Oh. My. A-god.....One step closer to finding....something!

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
How great would this be if it were the new dojo? Updated with the most minute details available like, "Thinking about concepts for a new Mario Stage today." Man I would love that until they actually had something to show.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
@DakotaBonez If we knew we would not be having this conversation :(

You other guys are trippin with your tab shenanigans hahaha

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Hey there guess who's back to spread more disappointment?
Yeah it's me deal with it etc.

You all seem to be in a big huffah over yellow squares. That's cool, I can imagine being excited to except I can't at all because you're all acting stupid.

http://www.tizag.com/pics/flash/button1easy.swf click this or copy paste it, whatever you have to do. It's the most basic flash button in the world. Click anywhere on the screen and press tab. See that? It's a yellow goddamn square. This is because in flash, anything that is saved as a button in a raw document (which is not necessarily clickable, it's just one of the 3 kinds of basic objects you can make) gets that yellow box around it.

You all need to calm down. You get hurt when you're overhyped. I've seen it first hand.

I bet this has something to do with something stupid like Katamari being confirmed for Sony All-Stars Electric Boogaloo battle royale snake's revenge: The Reckoning. But it could be Smash bros who the **** knows.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I have like 5 accounts on this site. You know me with the usernames...so I was first here in 08.

Chris about to expose all of SWF hahahahaha
(You can get 2/3 activity going on here broooo)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh hey, it's the 2/3 guy.

Anyway, I don't care what it is at this point, I just want to know what it means. The sheer cryptic nature of it is intriguing.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Hey there guess who's back to spread more disappointment?
Yeah it's me deal with it etc.

You all seem to be in a big huffah over yellow squares. That's cool, I can imagine being excited to except I can't at all because you're all acting stupid.

http://www.tizag.com/pics/flash/button1easy.swf click this or copy paste it, whatever you have to do. It's the most basic flash button in the world. Click anywhere on the screen and press tab. See that? It's a yellow goddamn square. This is because in flash, anything that is saved as a button in a raw document (which is not necessarily clickable, it's just one of the 3 kinds of basic objects you can make) gets that yellow box around it.

You all need to calm down. You get hurt when you're overhyped. I've seen it first hand.

I bet this has something to do with something stupid like Katamari being confirmed for Sony All-Stars Electric Boogaloo battle royale snake's revenge: The Reckoning. But it could be Smash bros who the **** knows.
Go away with your facts! The dreams of men will never die!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Insert Majora's Mask reference here.
Dawn of the 0 Day
0 Hours Remaining
The moon already hit, Clock Town was destroyed, all your Masks disappeared, your friends are all dead, the Skull Kid disappeared, Navi isn't coming back, and all hope is gone. ;)

But at least now you can hype up random crap in hope of an update for the next ! :laugh:

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
Oh, you're all talking about those yellow boxes? Ha! And here I thought it was something really big that was going down. That's what I get for not being at a computer to witness it firsthand.

:phone:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I went to go see the Amazing Spider Man at the movies RIGHT at the time it was supposed to update, and I come back, and the only thing that has changed is the number is now at zero. >__> What the hell, I thought I was going to be late to find out about what it was.

Almost thought I did for a moment when I checked back in this thread and it jumped like 10 pages, apparently it is just 10 pages of people going crazy, I won't even go back and check.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Or my axe.

....But in all seriousness, I just want this done and over with.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Omfg yes haha i barely had to wait

smash bros update look look look

Edit: Oops all caps, LOOK!

Top Bottom