• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Jii

Smash Rookie
sup theprime,
niceee ill see what i can do, i doubt ill have transportation until this weekend, so im down to play then.

ill pm you

**EDIT**
I actually might have a car this whole week, haha, so I'm down whenever as well!

edit again: sammamishlol

`dazrin

Smash Champion
[COLLAPSE="Salty Saturdaze: Project M Demo 2.5's first tournament!"]

The next BC Project M tournament, Salty SaturDaze, will be a Demo 2.5 tournament hosted on Saturday, December 29th, 2012.

Project M Demo 2.5 has many great balance changes, design tweaks, new content, engine upgrades, and additional aesthetic surprises that really boost the overall feel of the game. Additionally, this will be the FIRST ever Project M Demo 2.5 tournament, so make your way down to stronghold in BC, or to http://twitch.tv/dazee_ and be a part of the launch of Demo 2.5!

Check out the tournament thread here!
[/COLLAPSE]

Just in case anyone is interested.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Howdy folks. I'm back in the US. In Portland, though.

I'll be coming up to Seattle on Jan 3rd and stay until about the 7th or 8th. Are there plans to have a tourney or meet in that time? If not, does someone want to host one? I'm keen to catch up with you guys, see how you've progressed, play a bit, etc.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hey calvo123 and whoever else was interested in playing near UP, I'll be arriving in WA tonight. If one of y'all want to pm me a cell # so I can easily contact y'all, that would be cool. I can text the hotel address too

:phone:

Paff

Smash Journeyman
GameClucks sounds great, I'll try to be there. I think I'll probably be too busy to come to anything in Portland, but we'll see.

Thanks guys.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Btw, forgot to mention - I'm only in the US for a month, then going back to Tanzania for an extra year. Getting on a plane on Jan 20th.

Shane's in Portland, eh? The Washington scene will not be the same without him.

himemiya

Smash Lord
So is africa still just **** looking things in the wild or is there actually civilization over there?

Anyways is anyone doing carpools that they know of? And in return for a ride there and back I'll bring my wii, brawl disc, and SD card (for project m 2.5 baby!!!) for extra set-up (I know you guys needz moar wii's so this is a offer you can not miss).

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
Nice blatant racism, and I don't think anybody wants an extra setup in a carpool, they want gas money. Every smasher and their little brother has a setup.

himemiya

Smash Lord
Last time I was there was only 2 wiis for brawl and one for p:m (the p:m brackets didn't start till 9pm cause we're waiting for brawl brackets to finish) so extra set-up would a nnnniiiccceee deal I'll bet.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
It only took a long time because the good people that entered brawl also entered melee and one of them entered pokemon as well and he got top 3 in each of them. Also gc only has so much room for set ups with melee have 30+ entrants and brawl having only 8 or so 2 set ups should be fine.

C!Z

Smash Lord
We purposely make sure there is only one or two P:M set ups. It's a melee tourney. I'm also sure nobody is trying to go out of their way to help a troll.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Yup I see, were too serious on the web.
Says the guy who copy and pasted the classic i will troll you to all hell irl post without knowing anyone. All otto told you was to play people at your skill level (which is probably the best advice you could get right now), and you told him to sit and spin. You just don't do that man idk how to explain it, everyone is going to know you as the kid who made a fool of himself on the boards for basically no reason.

SaggyG

Smash Cadet
Washington bro here, I recently got into melee competitively these past 8 months. I've been playing with my friends, but I want to start playing against more people and learning new things. Anyone know where to point me, or just want to play matches some time?

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Where in Washington do you live? We have many players near Seattle, Auburn, Tacoma, as well as some in Eastern Washington.

There is also a monthly tournament on Saturday in Lynnwood that you are all welcome to attend. It is called "Gameclucks". Do you have a car available to use?

Gea

Smash Master
Washington bro here, I recently got into melee competitively these past 8 months. I've been playing with my friends, but I want to start playing against more people and learning new things. Anyone know where to point me, or just want to play matches some time?
Hey bro, nice to see you made the jump over here! If I recall, this man is from the Federal Way area. Welcome to SWF.

SaggyG

Smash Cadet
Where in Washington do you live? We have many players near Seattle, Auburn, Tacoma, as well as some in Eastern Washington.

There is also a monthly tournament on Saturday in Lynnwood that you are all welcome to attend. It is called "Gameclucks". Do you have a car available to use?
I think I heard about this last month. I really wanted to go, but didn't know much about it. If you meant last saturday, then I guess I'm too late.

Top Bottom