• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i can feel my skin cells dying off
yo bro, you down for some melee anytime between the 22nd-28th of this month? im an authentic 100% ALASKAN smasher and I will be gracing washington (near university place) with my presence during that time. i notice you live in lakewood, which according to googlemaps is hella close to uni place which is dope cuz i wanna get some smash in, since everyone up here ****ing sucks.

but yeah lets play. if theres a smashfest or tournament or something going on that week i am totes down for that as well

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
^ i have smashfests every week on wednesday at place in auburn (id say its about 20 miles from auburn)

and i should be having a fest on that wednesday, depends if people can come the day after christmas, but as far as it goes im down and im sure some people will attend

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yo bro, you down for some melee anytime between the 22nd-28th of this month? im an authentic 100% ALASKAN smasher and I will be gracing washington (near university place) with my presence during that time. i notice you live in lakewood, which according to googlemaps is hella close to uni place which is dope cuz i wanna get some smash in, since everyone up here ****ing sucks.

but yeah lets play. if theres a smashfest or tournament or something going on that week i am totes down for that as well
at university place? i live there, and know like, 2 people who live here too (aside from Krynxe lakewood and UP are so close, theyre practically the same place l0l) and a few other people who live nearby. If you'd like, we could probably arrange soemthing for you

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
big pooksters - yo i will probably be down to smash that day.

calvon124 - ye mane ima be spending most of my time in university place. BUT my hotel is in FIFE.
i dont know what you mean by "arrange soemthing for you", but im totes down for smashfest or whatevs. but yeah uhh i will not have access to a rental car since im 20, so do you guys know if there is a 24/7 bus system down there? in any case a ride would def be sicker, i could provide gas $ too

btw i play melee **** dat gay brawl shet

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, UP is hella close lol.

But nah, I appreciate the offering but not only do I suck as well, but I don't really play any more, lols. Other life priorities and such, so that'll have to be a "no" from me.

And Washington doesn't even know what brawl is, haha

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
big pooksters - yo i will probably be down to smash that day.

calvon124 - ye mane ima be spending most of my time in university place. BUT my hotel is in FIFE.
i dont know what you mean by "arrange soemthing for you", but im totes down for smashfest or whatevs. but yeah uhh i will not have access to a rental car since im 20, so do you guys know if there is a 24/7 bus system down there? in any case a ride would def be sicker, i could provide gas $ too

btw i play melee **** dat gay brawl shet
i mean get a bunch of people to play so you can have a good time lmao

At any rate, it IS possible that we could arrange a ride for you, but i cant guarantee it. Ill see what i can do. Im sure there is a bus from fife to tacoma at least, mind giving me the address of the hotel so i can check for you? PM it if youd prefer

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Yeah, UP is hella close lol.

But nah, I appreciate the offering but not only do I suck as well, but I don't really play any more, lols. Other life priorities and such, so that'll have to be a "no" from me.

And Washington doesn't even know what brawl is, haha
aw whack. so why are you a mod for a game you don't play?

and calvon123, i dont know the exact address yet, just that I'll be staying in fife. if a ride isn't possible its cool i can always take the bus. more than likely i can just head to where we will be playing from UP, assuming you guys play near there

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I still like the community, and I still like the game a lot. I keep updated, watch videos, etc. I'll probably get back into the game once I get more free time, I'm just really busy this year

Oreodude

Smash Cadet
@chelab- i live hella close to UP. im down for some super smash when ur in town.
I ONLY play stamina mode tho. hope ur prepared lol

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Just posting this in here, in the event some old players see it. I heard that Jeff(?) and Rori(?) went to the GC before this last one, which I was at. It seems some random SKYPAL shows up to the tournament right before I start playing again (This happened like a year ago in September also.) every time.

If any of you all see this for some reason, you should try to come out to the January one. I am going to come up for it, and it'd be awesome to see some of you dudes again.

Jii

Smash Rookie
Looking for locals to play some melee with!

Hi guys, my parents recently moved to Sammamish, WA while I was away at college (UCI). So now during breaks I go back to Washington where I know absolutely NO ONE.
I was hoping to find some nearby players that would be down to just kick it and play some melee!

Sorry if I was supposed to make a new thread for this, I'm pretty noob to smashboards.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
You'll probably need your car to reach many of the smashers. There are several in the North Seattle area. Have you already arrived in Sammamish? What date will you be leaving?

Jii

Smash Rookie
Hey bladewise, yeah I'm in Sammamish already and will be here till the 28th. Pretty short stay, but I wanna play some melee :p

Top Bottom