• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Waifu Tier List

notsuchabadguy

Smash Apprentice

Kept you waiting, huh?
When first getting into Fire Emblem, newcomers may find themselves overwhelmed by the game's abnormal amount of inconsequential mechanics, such as stat optimization, strategical party composition and making the best out of their resources.

Well I say, screw that! What do you think this is, a strategy game? No, today we're here to talk about the real deal: the Emblemboards team has spent years discussing, arguing, carefully refining and objectively analyzing the facts to finally answer the question that's plagued the Fire Emblem fandom for years - nay, DECADES!

Who is best girl?

"Ew, no" Tier

There's no good excuse for having Lucina as your waifu.
The living personification of pointlessness. Do I even need to elaborate? Bland, whiny and generally unlikeable, her most positive aspect is that she's self conscious enough to wear a mask so that she can hide the shame of being the (from a completely objective standpoint) worst girl. The most positive thing we can say about her is that, if you close your eyes and try really really hard, you can at least kind of pretend she's Marth; but deep down, you'll know you're lying to yourself, and the pain of understanding you've settled for a cheap knockoff will only make you feel dead inside.

"At least it's not Lucina" Tier

Although many people could find her borderline-stalkerish attitude and controlling tendencies slightly upsetting, Tharja has managed to win the heart of gamers the world over. With an unhealthy obsession comes an undying loyalty, which means that if you're the jealous type, you at least never have to worry about her cheating on you. She's also a powerful magic user, which means your enemies can be dispatched with as little as a wave of her hand. That said, she does seem like she has some terrible eating habits - so you better be ready to be the chef of the relationship.

"Forbidden Love" Tier

Gentle, and caring to a fault, Camilla is the type of woman to go to if you're into the sisterly type (you sick *******). Also the perfect waifu for someone too irresponsible to properly look after themselves, which, lets be honest, is most of us: need someone to plan your family vacation? Camilla has it under control. Can't properly take care of your pets? Camilla has you covered. Are you a terrible parent? Camilla isn't. Generally a good choice for the lazy slob that would actually read this article.

"Now we're talking" Tier

Imagine having to tie up that ponytail every morning.
About as good as waifus get, Lyndis seems like an all around actually good person. She's generally kind to anyone that hasn't wronged her and undyingly loyal to her friends, but on the flip side is also a proud warrior who won't hesitate to charge into combat if her honor or that of her loved ones is challenged (so she'll fight for you, which is nice). The biggest downside that can be assigned to her is that she'll probably ask you to kill a bandit at some point in your relationship, which I mean, if you're into that...

"I am suddenly overwhelmed with a profound need to perform lewd acts just by looking at them" Tier

The face of a man you can trust.
There is no debate; although the other candidates are nice, no one could ever even hold a candle to the hero king. Not only does he have excellent manners, as royalty should, he also fights for the noble cause of his people and his kingdom. His sword technique is masterful, making him a force to be reckoned with both in the Fire Emblem and Smash series, and he really pulls off the cape, which is super hard to do. I'm sure you're waiting for me to list downsides, but there honestly aren't any - why wouldn't you want to be in a relationship with this man?

Through the history of humanity, we as a species have always looked to the stars and asked ourselves the great questions about our place in the universe. Who are we? Why are we here? Were we created by chance, or is this all part of a greater plan? Who should I S-support with? Today, in Emblemboards, we're proud to say we've answered at least a few of those questions.

I'd like to thank my collaborator Diosdi for the great amount of vital empirical research he did for this article: this couldn't have been possible without him. I'd also like to thank my mom, for keeping me supplied with Cheeto bags during the five months it took me to complete writing this.

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment down bellow saying what you thought of the tierlist! Who is your favorite waifu? Why is it Marth? What's your favorite type of Cheeto? Have a nice day!

Last edited:

MrStardustRicon

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrStardustRicon
>Lyn that high
Didn't realize the EBR (Emblem Back Room) was this much of CHUMPS.

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
This april fools event. Just lol.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
LMAO now we're talking, this.... is the best thread of the year.
But did you really need to go so harsh on :4lucina:? Have some mercy, she is already "Ew, no" Tier in Smash 4 :p

And you are my new best friend for putting princess Lyndis that high.... but no Kamui, though? Which waifu tier list doesn't have Kamui??

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
You forgot to put Nowi in the creeper section of the tier list. Don't give me any of that "but she's 1,000 years old" garbage, having a Nowi waifu is just plain sick.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I must say, I find the lack of Tiki in this post disappointing.

Also, I guess getting Olivia for an avatar ain't too bad...
So it took force to get me to have a female/waifu avatar...

D

Deleted member

I can't say that I'm surprised that Marth is top tier as both a husbando and waifu. It's a known fact to man that Marth is fabulous.

Ladies love him.

And men want to be (with) him.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ah, The Hero King triumphs again. As is the natural order...

...among mortals. Because there is a secret Fire Emblem waifu, that you left out...one who transcends all dimensions of humanity, and waifuism...

I will always find a way.
:demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon::demon:

AndrewOshawott

Smash Rookie
NNID
AndrewOshawott
3DS FC
3969-6787-0452
Lol, Lucina is the worst waifu in awakening, (Did you think I was doing and April Fool's joke, no, Lucina is trash, stop marrying her basic *******)

D

Deleted member

Nah is best waifu by far.

To the objectively wrong people who will try to disagree with me:

HnxKDRE.png

Jterr

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule ,Skyloft, Akaneia, Tellius, Ylisse, Magvel
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
4167-4991-9631

Kept you waiting, huh?
When first getting into Fire Emblem, newcomers may find themselves overwhelmed by the game's abnormal amount of inconsequential mechanics, such as stat optimization, strategical party composition and making the best out of their resources.

Well I say, screw that! What do you think this is, a strategy game? No, today we're here to talk about the real deal: the Emblemboards team has spent years discussing, arguing, carefully refining and objectively analyzing the facts to finally answer the question that's plagued the Fire Emblem fandom for years - nay, DECADES!

Who is best girl?

"Ew, no" Tier

There's no good excuse for having Lucina as your waifu.
The living personification of pointlessness. Do I even need to elaborate? Bland, whiny and generally unlikeable, her most positive aspect is that she's self conscious enough to wear a mask so that she can hide the shame of being the (from a completely objective standpoint) worst girl. The most positive thing we can say about her is that, if you close your eyes and try really really hard, you can at least kind of pretend she's Marth; but deep down, you'll know you're lying to yourself, and the pain of understanding you've settled for a cheap knockoff will only make you feel dead inside.

"At least it's not Lucina" Tier

Although many people could find her borderline-stalkerish attitude and controlling tendencies slightly upsetting, Tharja has managed to win the heart of gamers the world over. With an unhealthy obsession comes an undying loyalty, which means that if you're the jealous type, you at least never have to worry about her cheating on you. She's also a powerful magic user, which means your enemies can be dispatched with as little as a wave of her hand. That said, she does seem like she has some terrible eating habits - so you better be ready to be the chef of the relationship.

"SILF" Tier

Gentle, and caring to a fault, Camilla is the type of woman to go to if you're into the sisterly type (you sick *******). Also the perfect waifu for someone too irresponsible to properly look after themselves, which, lets be honest, is most of us: need someone to plan your family vacation? Camilla has it under control. Can't properly take care of your pets? Camilla has you covered. Are you a terrible parent? Camilla isn't. Generally a good choice for the lazy slob that would actually read this article.

"Now we're talking" Tier

Imagine having to tie up that ponytail every morning.
About as good as waifus get, Lyndis seems like an all around actually good person. She's generally kind to anyone that hasn't wronged her and undyingly loyal to her friends, but on the flip side is also a proud warrior who won't hesitate to charge into combat if her honor or that of her loved ones is challenged (so she'll fight for you, which is nice). The biggest downside that can be assigned to her is that she'll probably ask you to kill a bandit at some point in your relationship, which I mean, if you're into that...

"I am suddenly overwhelmed with a profound need to perform lewd acts just by looking at them" Tier

The face of a man you can trust.
There is no debate; although the other candidates are nice, no one could ever even hold a candle to the hero king. Not only does he have excellent manners, as royalty should, he also fights for the noble cause of his people and his kingdom. His sword technique is masterful, making him a force to be reckoned with both in the Fire Emblem and Smash series, and he really pulls off the cape, which is super hard to do. I'm sure you're waiting for me to list downsides, but there honestly aren't any - why wouldn't you want to be in a relationship with this man?

Through the history of humanity, we as a species have always looked to the stars and asked ourselves the great questions about our place in the universe. Who are we? Why are we here? Were we created by chance, or is this all part of a greater plan? Who should I S-support with? Today, in Emblemboards, we're proud to say we've answered at least a few of those questions.

I'd like to thank my collaborator Diosdi for the great amount of vital empirical research he did for this article: this couldn't have been possible without him. I'd also like to thank my mom, for keeping me supplied with Cheeto bags during the five months it took me to complete writing this.

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment down bellow saying what you thought of the tierlist! Who is your favorite waifu? Why is it Marth? What's your favorite type of Cheeto? Have a nice day!
Marth actually has a canon wife... lol so I can't waifu that man.
Eirika, Micaiah, Lyndis, Florina/Fiora, Catria/Palla, theres a lot of waifus lol

Nexus Nova

Smash Rookie
10/10 would Waifu Camilla!

FEF_Camilla_Swimsuit.png

Camilla_halloween_dlc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Suzukipot

Actual Mother trash
NNID
em12498
3DS FC
0404-9964-5652
wow Maerth being better than ultra waif camilla?

0/10 unsubscribed I'm never logging onto Emblemboards again

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Why Lucina is always a bad choice for waifu:

-removed for langauge-

:150:

Last edited by a moderator:

QuantumKiller

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShreckIsDreck
3DS FC
1435-5574-6890
There's a significant lack of waifus in this tier list, clearly not the official Emblem Boards Back Room list I was looking forward to. Very sad and disappointing.
fe__awakening_oc_by_aftershockcipher-d7r6e2k.jpg

notsuchabadguy

Smash Apprentice
Marth's chest confirmed better than Lucina's.
Definitively has more meat to it.

You forgot to point out that Marth always tips generously.
Hey buddy, had I tried to point out all of Marth's positive qualities we would've been here all day. seriously tho that joke is brilliant how did I not think of it first

wow Maerth being better than ultra waif camilla?

0/10 unsubscribed I'm never logging onto Emblemboards again
Goodbye, good riddance, we don't need your kind around here

(I'm kidding bby pls come back)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Because of her absence from this tier list, Micaiah is confirmed as the worst possible waifu since Lacuna. :troll:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
This tier list is factually incorrect. The ultimate waifu is Azura. With her graceful dances, beautiful singing voice and her long as **** azure hair, its clear that Azura is the best waifu.
Look at that cuteness. How can you say "no" to her? And if you do say "no" to her, then you have committed a crime worse than attacking a down-taunting Falcon.
It is required by international law to accept Azura as the ultimate waifu. Failure to do so will result in Azura singing you a song of instant death.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I am triggered, Hinoka is clearly a better sister/waifu.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This tier list is factually incorrect. The ultimate waifu is Azura. With her graceful dances, beautiful singing voice and her long as **** azure hair, its clear that Azura is the best waifu.
Look at that cuteness. How can you say "no" to her? And if you do say "no" to her, then you have committed a crime worse than attacking a down-taunting Falcon.
It is required by international law to accept Azura as the ultimate waifu. Failure to do so will result in Azura singing you a song of instant death.
So Azura knows Perish Song? No wonder why her victims die along with her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom