Official Villager Discord Group

Darklink401

Smash Master
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
With the new rise of popularity in Discord, we Villagers are in the process of moving from Skype to Discord. With over 35 members and steadily rising, it's been a success thus far. And you can be a part of it.

We highly encourage any Villager player that wants to learn more about the Villager metagame, get better with Villager, or even simply hang out with other Villagers, to join the Discord.

To join, simply say you're interested and I'll PM you the invite link ;)

EDIT:

SMASHCORD IS A THING NOW. IT'S PRETTY COOL

You can go to this website: http://smashcords.com/

And find any character discord chat you want to enter! No need to wait for me to send you the link for a good month or so.

Last edited:

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I got the message (Either that or im dumb and dont know how to use discord) im more familiar on here so if you could send me the message on here that would be great :p

Globalnet

Smash Rookie
I just got into playing Smash 4 a month ago. Played a lot of Brawl though.

I like Villager a lot, he reminds me much of Snake and his mind games with the mines, as well as the up smash being a disjointed projectile like attack. On top of that, his ledge guard game and gimping potential is through the roof. Oh and Pocket is such a cool move.

That said, I'd like to join if you'll have this noob on.

Last edited:

G_Baby

Smash Cadet
Hello,

Please send the invite! My name in the skype group is kekemba!

I am a yoshi/villager main. Formerly 3D!

Looking forward to improving my game and bringing vill to tournaments!

Fogu

Smash Rookie
I'm reading the Villager board a bit longer now. As Villagermains in Germany are unfindable (really, there are like 3 Villagermains out there), i would love to join.

Darklink401

Smash Master
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
Been not as active on SB recently due to the holidays, but Im back. Currently sending a link to everyone I haven't sent a link to.

Darklink401

Smash Master
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
What's discord? Sorry noob question. I'm in a villager Skype group but it seems sorta dead I think
It's basically a group chat program you can use in your browser or download it for PC or mobile. A lot of people tend to prefer it over skype since it lags less and has multiple channels

Also, sent link to both who asked ;3

Last edited:

iboogiealex

Smash Cadet
NNID
iboogiealex
hey guys so i made a discord. and have an account and everything, just don't know how to use it that well.

can someone invite me to the group or something? my tag for it is: iboogiealex