• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Update for "The Power Within a Plumber" A Mario Community Combo Video #2

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
oh alright, great to see someone else in which I can get some hopefully awesome replays from :p. Not saying your bad or anything, even though I kinda did, but I just haven't met you nor played you yet so hopefully I didn't hurt your feelings. Anyways thanks and just send me the replays via skype or upload them to a file uploading site like mediafire or dropbox. Skype is: t25xl.erick add me if you got one!

Phoenix A. Lloyd

Smash Rookie
oh Thanks! :) and don't worry, u not hurting my feelings xD, and i understand, i will try to send you my replays as soon as possible, but if i can't... well.. then I will enjoy the mario combo video :grin:

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
alright dude, I've literally been waiting on you to send replays to me so I can legit start working more on the mario ccv, I have the clips just haven't finalized the video format hwo the music flows and stuff, lol

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
yes I am, you're literally the only player I've been waiting for this entire time. I need your replays in order to fully work on it and do what I gotta do. Send them in asap

MP8

Smash Journeyman
I have stuff from like 2 years ago before I left on my mission. However, I don't have that makeshift wifi connection thing set up.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I have stuff from like 2 years ago before I left on my mission. However, I don't have that makeshift wifi connection thing set up.
Do you have a mediafire account? It'll be much faster that way.

:pow:

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
yea, or just send them to me via skype, doesn't take that long. I haven't talked to you on skype in a while, lol. Also how many clips do you have, cause I got like 2 or 3 from certain people, and it's just not gonna cut it. looking for around 6-8 clips, lowest is 5

Last edited:

MP8

Smash Journeyman
yea, or just send them to me via skype, doesn't take that long. I haven't talked to you on skype in a while, lol. Also how many clips do you have, cause I got like 2 or 3 from certain people, and it's just not gonna cut it. looking for around 6-8 clips, lowest is 5
I'm not tech savvy, so I don't know how to get my replays to you, via skype or whatever method. I'm very inept at things like that. Lol. But I have quite a few replays from the Rogue Alliance days, if can figure out how to get my replays to you then I'm sure I could conjure up some stuff for you to use.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
I'm not tech savvy, so I don't know how to get my replays to you, via skype or whatever method. I'm very inept at things like that. Lol. But I have quite a few replays from the Rogue Alliance days, if can figure out how to get my replays to you then I'm sure I could conjure up some stuff for you to use.
Alright well you need 1 thing for sure, and that's an SD card. Just load brawl and copy the replays you wanna send into your sd card. Then plug it in to your computer and locate them under private>wii>app>RSBE>rp and then just select all of them and send them to me. Or just upload them to a website like MEGA, here's the link - https://mega.co.nz/#fm/NohVySKb It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Anyways if you can do it soon, lol I keep telling people this and it usually takes them forever. But I trust you MP8, becuz you dat kind of person, dat kind of Mario.

MP8

Smash Journeyman
Alright well you need 1 thing for sure, and that's an SD card. Just load brawl and copy the replays you wanna send into your sd card. Then plug it in to your computer and locate them under private>wii>app>RSBE>rp and then just select all of them and send them to me. Or just upload them to a website like MEGA, here's the link - https://mega.co.nz/#fm/NohVySKb It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Anyways if you can do it soon, lol I keep telling people this and it usually takes them forever. But I trust you MP8, becuz you dat kind of person, dat kind of Mario.
Oh yeah, the SD card. Forgot about that. I'll see what I can do. And thanks man. Appreciated.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Give me a deadline if you can. It can be here, through private message, aib, whichever you desire.
I like the determination, lol. Well if you can tomorrow, if not saturday. Just upload your replays, remember just the .bin files, to a file uploading website and give me the link via pm here on smashboards. It'll be easy to just check my smashboards here since I come here pretty often. And you'll be the last person to get into this video cause I gotta finish this stuff, lol. And thank you in return

MP8

Smash Journeyman
I like the determination, lol. Well if you can tomorrow, if not saturday. Just upload your replays, remember just the .bin files, to a file uploading website and give me the link via pm here on smashboards. It'll be easy to just check my smashboards here since I come here pretty often. And you'll be the last person to get into this video cause I gotta finish this stuff, lol. And thank you in return
Hey T25, sorry but tomorrow won't work for me. I'm going out of town and won't be back until next week. If you can allow me until like maybe next Sunday or the Monday after, that would be appreciated.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Hey T25, sorry but tomorrow won't work for me. I'm going out of town and won't be back until next week. If you can allow me until like maybe next Sunday or the Monday after, that would be appreciated.
alright I'm fine with that, and thanks for telling me.

Top Bottom