• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GOTM

Smash Champion
ToS smash fest this friday night. We should get as many from OG ToS as possible and do a baskin round robins.

whoever shows is in ToS, whoever isn't there, isn't.

edit: we should also accept whoever is in south jersey and wants to play. lol

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Wow, it was like yesterday I was posting about going to tournaments and hanging out in college and stuff. Now everybody has grown to their 40's and even have kids of their own, my my..where has the time gone.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Who's up for a smash fest in South Jersey on July 20th? I was thinking about going to a Melee tournament up in Philly but it doesn't look like that's happening, so I will probably come home and want to play.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm assuming most of you guys live near philly. If so, do any of you guys want to participate in a 48 Hour Video Game Marathon for charity? We really need some more players who can play a game in a single playthrough.

It's supposed to be held on Saturday July 28th until Monday July 30th at Vex's place in Philly. If anyone's interested and wants to know more about it let me know.

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Hello people! I am pokemongeof, and I am interested in this crew!
I am a 13 year old Luigi Player who lives in Northern Jersey. my father is resonable, therefore we could go to NY for tournies (I got him to take me to Apex 2013!)

So, yeah. Have a Nice Day!

flizzz

Smash Cadet
And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Top Bottom