• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Taunt Party Thread

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Discuss everything Taunt-Party related here!

D

Deleted member

Wow, this thread is a ghost town. I hope someone can answer one of my questions.

Welp, if you're still there, do you know any good regular stages to party on? Hazards on, there's plenty to choose from, but I'm never sure or which stage to choose because there's so damn many of 'em. Hazards off, I just need a decent layout to keep to myself in because the lack of excitement is excruciating. Custom stages aren't ever a problem, but when people only let you pick normal stages or decide to pick the basic b*tch Battlefield or Omega layouts I'm just at a total loss.

Come to think of it, I play Mario, Kirby, Luigi, Mr G&W, Dr Mario, Wario, Sonic, PAC-MAN, Isabelle and occasionally Miis (mainly Brawlers). What creative actions can I do with them to make a dull taunt party less boring aside from the obvious stuff like passing a pocketed item, sending people to space with FLUDD or summoning a bouncy object for others to enjoy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom