• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

bubz

Smash Rookie
lol ill play you when i come down and visit then i can say i beat the best in the world ;)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Ahem,

Since all that Vectorman does is sleep all the time, I am taking lead of the SV smash community. Likewise, regardless of skill, we are now accepting new players. We will accept any character you like to play, and teach you how to get better at a competitive level, while still having fun! :D This thread is done being dead.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
lol what characters do you possibly know how to compete with? Marth? Luigi? Hahaha Anyway if you wanted to get SSF4 crushed just lemme know get smurf too we could do a team doubles match for cash. Since me and Sean are the better gamers in SV give us a call 5202554853

bubz

Smash Rookie
man elvis i dont even know why youre annoucing that nobody cares lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Actually no. We will accept anyone who has the will to play. Don't waste our time if you opt out on us. Honestly, every one of us sucked at Melee when we started, so I don't understand why we gotta always be good or go to people. Kinda stupid. You werent the best Link in the world when you started playing XD

bubz

Smash Rookie
he still isnt the best link LOL and i was good when i started :) but seriously what about light? light was naturally good when he started he was able to beat azenith and james at his first tourney when he didnt know any aspects of melee. he just use float cancels :p

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
That's light, but being naturally good is different from playing the game well. Someone may not know the advance techniques, but with practice, they will, and then they become good at melee, just not naturally good at video games

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Someone may not know the advance techniques, but with practice, they will, and then they become good at melee, just not naturally good at video games.
Yay thanks guys. But even still, I still don't know how to do any advance techniques. I was a smart player when I started the game and that's mostly all I still rely on today. I'm the slowest moving good peach out there and the only advance technique I can do is float cancel. You don't have to have good tech skill to be good at the game, just need the smarts. :)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Your Luigi is forever discouraged and will not misfire against my Peach again. He learned his lesson.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I do frame perfect spot dodges because of Forward and Jackie.

Then I learned to stop doing it because Chris and Jackie play around it.

Top Bottom