• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Official Standard Custom Moveset Project: Mii Brawler

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
I tried that though and it seems you lose more vertical recovery no matter what. Unless I'm doing something wrong.
They're talking about horizontal recovery.

I just think that, even though most people think feint jump is better, there should be some movesets with foot flurry, mostly to make use of the new strategies involved. After all, someone who's used to the Feint Jump might be thrown for a loop when they have to deal with Mii Brawlers that use Foot Flurry, adding some variety. I dunno, I just feel it's necessary to make some customs with Foot Flurry.

Mr.PersonSir

Smash Cadet
Well what I don't understand why you'd need feint jump for helicopter kick even though helicopter kick already has a really good amount of horizontal recovery like I'd understand using it for piston punch or soaring axe kick but why helicopter kick? And yeah I agree there should be some sets with foot flurry or maybe some of the other customs my Mii brawler has since I think there could be some potential in the other customs people don't use that often

Last edited by a moderator:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'd figure it'd be because of how good it is for getting Brawler out of messy situations. It's got some more use outside of being a recovery option.

Mr.PersonSir

Smash Cadet
Hey is this the correct thread to discuss possible combos we found out about? Because I found out that starting at 56% on (ryu) you can hit them with the first hit of Fair and then fast fall then short hop into a helicopter kick and it'll be a true kill combo. It works with piston punch but you have to space it a bit differently and it doesn't kill ryu until 95%

Last edited:

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
Hey is this the correct thread to discuss possible combos we found out about? Because I found out that starting at 56% on (ryu) you can hit them with the first hit of Fair and then fast fall then short hop into a helicopter kick and it'll be a true kill combo. It works but you have to space it a bit differently and it doesn't kill ryu until 95%
i think this thread is only for custom movesets, not combos.

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
Yo Mii Brawlers, I'm bring a setup to a local with miis legal (guest mii body only, any move loadout). What setups should I have preloaded just incase anyone uses Mii Brawler? Should I even bother or just let people make their own? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
As far as preloaded sets are, I think these are the most popular
Although I think it'd be easier to let people make their own.

Top Bottom