• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Standard Custom Moveset Project Initial Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash Damage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Grab_N_Go
Dunno why SB stopped notifying me about this thread...

@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos If you're looking for a good thread to take the Shulk Sets from, please refer to this one here. Me and many other Shulks have been hard labbing to figure out the best sets and I can't seem to find any Shulk threads in you profile. We still aren't certainb, but we're as close as we can be.

Last edited:

Splash Damage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Grab_N_Go
It also does massive shield damage and has ridiculous range.
Using it on the edge even threatens characters with limited recoveries, even just using it while standing on the edge of the stage forces them into an unfavorable spot if they let themselves get intimidated.

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Meta Knight:

Well, MKs don't like their customs other than side so 1211 and 1311 it is. I filled in the rest with stuff that seemed relatively useful to me. If anyone has anything better, feel free to suggest it.
Were the Meta Knight mains (such as myself) the least happy with their custom move compared to everyone else? lol The only custom moves he has that seem remotely worth using are 1211 and 1311, and even those have some pretty significant drawbacks. I do like his 1311 configuration though.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Were the Meta Knight mains (such as myself) the least happy with their custom move compared to everyone else? lol The only custom moves he has that seem remotely worth using are 1211 and 1311, and even those have some pretty significant drawbacks. I do like his 1311 configuration though.
I thought Dreadful Tornado was at least not-worthless? And I know one of his down special options ignores shields but I can't remember what the downsides are.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I thought Dreadful Tornado was at least not-worthless? And I know one of his down special options ignores shields but I can't remember what the downsides are.
Most MKs aren't really a fan of the neutralB customs because of the huge loss in (shield) damage; considering his otherwise poor damage per hit, being able to get over 20% off a neutralB is pretty significant, as is the fact that the default will shieldstab tall characters like Rosalina.

Shield Piercer has more startup before vanishing, less damage, and pitiful knockback. I believe it also has less horizontal distance on the teleport (don't have the game in front of me to doublecheck atm) but it actually has more vertical recovery.

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Dreadful Tornade is alright, but vastly inferior to his standard tornado. Its only advantage is additional knockback and it doesn't even KO that early. The Shield Piercer down special is a lousy replacement for Dimensional Cape because it gets rid of one of his best kill options in favor of a move that's only save to use when your opponent is at a higher percentage. Otherwise, you could get punished pretty badly after taking someone out of their shield. Not to mention Dimensional Cape also functions as a decent recovery and make it difficult for your opponent to know where you're going to arrive next, so replacing it with Shield Piercer turns it into an inferior teleportation move.

Most MKs aren't really a fan of the neutralB customs because of the huge loss in (shield) damage; considering his otherwise poor damage per hit, being able to get over 20% off a neutralB is pretty significant, as is the fact that the default will shieldstab tall characters like Rosalina.
It's ridiculous how a lot of people underrate the standard tornado in this game because it's not as good as the one in Brawl.

Shield Piercer has more startup before vanishing, less damage, and pitiful knockback. I believe it also has less horizontal distance on the teleport (don't have the game in front of me to doublecheck atm) but it actually has more vertical recovery.
It has more vertical recovery? Are you sure? When I tried it in the past, it seemed like an overall worse teleportation move in every way. I do know it allows you to get back to the ground faster when in a free fall state, but you can also significantly reduce the landing lag with the standard Dimensional cape if you leave the teleportation state at a certain height.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's ridiculous how a lot of people underrate the standard tornado in this game because it's not as good as the one in Brawl.
I know right?

It has more vertical recovery? Are you sure? When I tried it in the past, it seemed like an overall worse teleportation move in every way. I do know it allows you to get back to the ground faster when in a free fall state, but you can also significantly reduce the landing lag with the standard Dimensional cape if you leave the teleportation state at a certain height.
I didn't believe it myself at first, but someone else mentioned it in the MK thread and it certainly seemed to hold up ingame (can go from slightly into the bottom magnifying glass on 3ds FD to the ledge; I've come short of the ledge a lot trying to teleport from higher than that with the default cape).

The "reduced landing lag" you're talking about is just DC's animation playing out and ending with you on the ground before entering helpless (when the landing lag would actually begin to occur). Basically you're landing at the same time that the animation ends, but before the move's landing lag would start, so it looks like an autocancel when you're actually just completing the move midair. Also works with Mach Tornado, as well as other characters' recovery moves such as Sheik's Vanish.
...that was probably a crummy explanation, sorry. Point I'm trying to make is it isn't unique to Dimensional Cape.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Hello everyone.

For the past month or so, @SmashCapps, @newbzoors and myself have been working on an encyclopedia for the Custom Move Project that would be printable for TO's to bring to venues. The encyclopedia would have every move's effect and how they are different to their original move, as well as more info about customs to add later. We have been working on a comprehensive version as well as a "printer-friendly" version, if anybody wanted a hard copy to keep for themselves or to place next to their set-ups at tourneys.

However, I face a couple dilemmas and was wondering if anybody would be interested in helping out.

• Typing up descriptions of every move: To avoid plagiarism, newbzoors and I watch footage and test customs ourselves, so we can properly describe each move without copying straight from wikis or others. Although it is a ton of typing (between the two of us, we have only done 21 out of the 52 playable character), so if anyone could help us typing, we could be finished much more quickly.
  • Extra Info: We had originally planned to talk about the top 3 loadouts of each character with members of the community, so they could provide a small background on "what makes this build tick/what kind of MU's do they cover". However, with the loadouts changing so fast, keeping them up to date could be a struggle. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on what else you'd like to see in this compendium of information. Perhaps feedback on what makes each move valuable (if they need an explanation, like for DK's "Hot Slap")? Rankings of each move? I'm curious as to what kind of info people would like to see. Any feedback would be awesome!
We are currently working of having the explanations done by the beginning of April, to give people the chance to print it out before EVO, though with a couple more helpers, I feel we could be finished much sooner. Any help would be very much appreciated! If you'd like to help, feel free to respond to this or send me a PM, and I'll get you all hooked up with Skype info and where we are working on it!

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Why is plagiarism an issue?

Also: good stuff.
Plagiarism is illegal. Not that any profit would be made from this, but it's still wrong, and I would rather we just have content stated that we worked on ourselves.

Flamecircle

Smash Apprentice
I don't think quoting is illegal? Either way, cool stuff.

Can the EVO sets be put in the OP, @ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos ? If it's already there I missed it, but nothing relevant comes up when searching "EVO"

It would be nice to know how we're doing on sets now that the 27th is coming.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Plagiarism is illegal. Not that any profit would be made from this, but it's still wrong, and I would rather we just have content stated that we worked on ourselves.
Okay, I can work on some. Maybe, givwe me like 11 character(pls no MK), and I'll do them. How many sentences is needed per each?

Last edited:

MegaTuks

Smash Rookie
@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos , hi i was wondering if you might add sets for EVO (i consider 2222 and 3333 sets useless inside tournaments) and utilize those 2 extra spots for more viable sets (for example NinjaLink's Megaman set). Or if this will be the sets used in the game

TheASDF

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheASDF
@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos , hi i was wondering if you might add sets for EVO (i consider 2222 and 3333 sets useless inside tournaments) and utilize those 2 extra spots for more viable sets (for example NinjaLink's Megaman set). Or if this will be the sets used in the game
We're already working on replacing the 2222/3333 sets, as well as filling out the two extra slots for uploading for tournaments that don't allow uploading (such as EVO).

Twin Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
I can also work on write ups for certain characters. I've been wanting to contribute anything I can to the Smash 4 Customs discussion so if you want to shoot me a list of the characters you do not have done I'll do whatever I can to list the differences and applications.

ProBeans

Smash Rookie
Can I get an Ike set to be put on the list? I think 3121 is his best. Not many of those sets keep his default side b, which I prefer because Ike can still slide after using it. The other ones are slow or just lose momentum at the end, so no more slide auto cancelling etc. I also prefer regular counter because there isn't always a guaranteed followup after paralyzing counter. Furious eruption cause pretty much strictly better than eruption (edgeguarding, etc), and aether drive cause aether drive.
ANYWAYS 3121 PLEASE! Thanks.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I don't think quoting is illegal? Either way, cool stuff.

Can the EVO sets be put in the OP, @ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos ? If it's already there I missed it, but nothing relevant comes up when searching "EVO"

It would be nice to know how we're doing on sets now that the 27th is coming.
The EVO sets are going to be put up when they're ready... which will be in probably about another week. I may make a new topic for them.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
@ Amazing Ampharos Amazing Ampharos when the evo sets get put up, would you mind making a sort of changelog so that we can easily go through and update our 3ds and wii us without having to go through every single set?

also, are there any printer friendly cheatsheets made up? those ones above me are super nice but not really easy to print off on standard sized paper

Last edited:

MassKirbycide

Smash Cadet
I haven't been following the thread, but in the interest of promoting my own favorite custom set, I think Mega Man's 1321 should be one of the standards. 1321 and 1311 are both great sets, depending on the matchup (IE- using Tornado Hold to recover against Villager is a bad idea because of the bowling ball since it's almost entirely vertical recovery, while it's really useful against Sheik and other characters that go for offstage edgeguards).

Splash Damage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Grab_N_Go
Okay Here's the actual link to the Shulk board that's discussing customs. I forgot to add it in my previous because i'm not the smartest of the bunch

I haven't been following the thread, but in the interest of promoting my own favorite custom set, I think Mega Man's 1321 should be one of the standards. 1321 and 1311 are both great sets, depending on the matchup (IE- using Tornado Hold to recover against Villager is a bad idea because of the bowling ball since it's almost entirely vertical recovery, while it's really useful against Sheik and other characters that go for offstage edgeguards).
To do this, head over to the current megaman customs thread right here.

Last edited by a moderator:

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
There's going to be a tourney here the 21st of this month in which we're going to use this moveset project :) . Are the EVO sets going to be ready by the 21st?

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
There's going to be a tourney here the 21st of this month in which we're going to use this moveset project :) . Are the EVO sets going to be ready by the 21st?
The goal is to have them done by the 17th, with 10 buffer days until EVO's deadline of the 27th in case something unforeseen crops up.

Sol Gill

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3737-9535-3273
I'm curious, are there any moves that are considered to be banned?

Epok

Smash Ace
Can I get a little more clarification on how mii sizes work in a tournament setting? Can I pick whatever size I want, or is there specific sizes I can choose from?

Jaxas

Smash Champion
NNID
Jaxas7
Can I get a little more clarification on how mii sizes work in a tournament setting? Can I pick whatever size I want, or is there specific sizes I can choose from?
Depends on the TO, really. What I've seen in different tournaments are:

• Miis Banned (Why?!)
  • Miis Legal, Guest Miis & 1111 only
  • Miis Legal, Guest Miis only but any loadout (This is what I run, for what it's worth)
  • Miis Legal, Guest Miis only or transfer from 3DS

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
I'd highly suggest a new topic to cut down on confusion. The old standard sets should be differentiated from the new EVO sets as much as possible.

I'd also suggest including the Local community preset template: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DkVo5QVdxBdqMfWI7gcwniHGu0TW98u5gCmQerVvcsg/edit#gid=0

And the "Cheat Sheets":
http://i.imgur.com/GscIQpB.png
http://i.imgur.com/EmpTBf6.png

So as to provide TOs with all customs-affiliated tools they may need.
I have no problem with starting a new topic for this, but why do you think that they should be as differentiated from these as possible? Isn't it still kinda just an update to the same project but with more sets?

Nintendrone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintendrone42
3DS FC
2535-3781-8442
Switch FC
SW 3369 4102 5813
I'm curious, are there any moves that are considered to be banned?
No move has been banned as of now. Some people do like to complain against moves like Kong Cyclone, Timber Counter, and the Order Tackle glitch, and say that they and/or all customs should be banned because they're "too good". I'm extremely wary about banning one, because if we ban one, there's a floodgate of others, possibly allowing defaults to get banned too.

GeneralLedge

Smash Journeyman
Friend of mine (no account here yet) has been working on a large spreadsheet for organizing EVO's custom moves, as well as an adjacent list of character customs and basic pros/cons. He hasn't done any advanced tech with all the moves, if there's any out-of-the-ordinary things that SandBag would ignore that move descriptions don't explain, but hopefully feedback after it's released will improve it.

Here's a sample: http://i.imgur.com/Kb6OWrz.png ('Specials' columns are all blank since no EVO ones revealed yet)

I've been seeing several different people feverishly trying to put together similar things. Hopefully each will have its own use and nobody's doing it for nothing. I imagine the first page of the new topic will be full of useful links and pictures, though.

Last edited:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Puff Stuff. boop--

Did some more experimentation recently--

Played around with all the Neutral-Bs; Neutral-B1 is easily the most versatile; it's a solid KO move and doesn't take much time to charge up to a useful state; doing a shorthop away and charging it can bait opponents into moving forward or attacking, and even if they don't, its great speed, variable and instant start-up (the same reason a Lucario charging Aura Sphere is so hard to approach), and mix-ups with the steering (turning in the opposite direction takes away the hitbox until you start moving in the opposite direction; you can pass through the opponent and give yourself a good bit of space so that OoS tools wouldn't hit before you barrel toward them again; you can also hit a shield and turn immediately afterward) make it a low-risk, moderate-reward tool. It also has the advantage of more than doubling Jigglypuff's general movement, making it a good option for punishing techs, since "roll backward" is something that Jigglypuff struggles to fight against. Going for half-charge is useful because they don't require you to turn if you whiff (with a full charge, you'd otherwise keep going and die), and the variance also makes it much harder for opponents to get used to a specific punish timing. This move is better than originally thought; use it more, customs or not.

Relentless Rollout (Neutral-B2) grows in speed faster than regular Rollout in terms of movement speed and can therefore take advantage of the steering mix-ups mentioned earlier more easily, but you don't really get much out of them, since the damage is pitiful. It allows you to use it at very low percents without it being punishable on hit. The fast charge and ability to go through opponents she hits give Jigglypuff another recovery option, but that point is likely negligible since her recovery is excellent regardless. The biggest blow to its viability is its lengthy animation; no matter how little you charge it, you will be spinning for a while, even if you don't have an active hitbox with zero charge. This makes it more predictable than regular Rollout and easier to punish even with its extra speed. Low damage means that the opponent risks much less by testing their luck with a swing, too, so it appears to be a moderate-risk move with rather low reward. It doesn't drag Luma, either, so unless there's a matchup that we really need the extra help recovering, I don't think it's worth using.

Raging Rollout (Neutral-B3) is an interesting case, as it has a significant start-up time (you have to charge it for about a full second before it starts hitting while in motion) and cannot be steered. However, it is also unshieldable, has fast movement speed, is quite powerful even with only a moderate charge, and ends much more quickly; even if you can't steer, you're only about two double-jumps away from easily getting back to the ledge when you miss, and that's assuming you're, like, in the center of Battlefield doing it with a considerable charge; it can be even safer depending on distance from the ledge and amount of charge. This allows you high flexibility in your recovery on a whiff despite being forced offstage, and the fact that it's unshieldable and powerful makes it much more likely that opponents will not try to challenge it. It is unlikely that this move will hit anyone reliably in 1v1, but it's likely good for shaving time off the clock since people really won't want to mess with you while you do it. That said, regular Rollout seems rather good at that because of its much faster charge time, greater variation in speed, and the ability to steer it, so it's hard to justify this as a reason to use it in Singles. In Doubles, though, this move should be excellent, as it can be charged behind a partner and released on reaction to anyone hitting your partner near the ground for massive damage and knockback on a super-speedy hitbox that cannot be shielded and is difficult to punish on whiff.

Pound is a nice, versatile move with a lot going for it. The start-up is decent, allows you to continue "steering" up to when the hitbox comes out, and has a big, long-lasting hitbox that doesn't get weaker over time. Its solid speed and big hitbox makes it relatively easy to tag shields with, and it does about 60% of a full shield's health, which can be a game-changer if you can keep on the pressure. The lingering hitbox often catches opponents off-guard at mid-range, too; it's not very unsafe to use just outside of an opponent's range. Does good damage and puts them above you, letting you pressure with your aerials on a hit. A great stand-alone option that does a lot for her range and shield pressure. Probably the best of her Forward-Bs overall.

Sideways Pound (Forward-B2)'s worse start-up (in comparison to regular Pound), small/less lingering hitbox, and general inability to distinguish itself much from her standard edgeguarding fare make it a pretty poor pick overall. Yes, it sends people at a 20-degree angle, but it's very hard to land, is relatively easy to punish on whiff, and is harder to follow-up on. It does have a niche in sending Luma about half a Battlefield's distance away even without prior damage, but the other two Pounds are already useful in that matchup and do more than that. Hard to recommend over the other two.

Pound Blitz (Forward-B3) seems to be a solid alternative to regular Pound. The start-up is very significant (first active hitbox is Frame 25 intead of Pound's 13 or Sideways Pound's 18), but there are a lot of aspects that mitigate that (admittedly rather large) liability. Since you can still steer Jigglypuff until the hitbox is out, you have new baiting flexibility in that you can Forward-B and start moving backward during the start-up, especially since it causes Jigglypuff to move forward more than Pound does. It is relatively safe on shield (in terms of safety, shielding Pound Blitz is similar to shielding the late part of regular Pound), and the final hit sends opponents straight up (as compared to regular Pound's 75-degree angle), which works well in tandem with Leaping Rest and U-Air as compared to F-Air/N-Air/Forward-B (yes, Pound -> Pound) pressure with regular Pound. The greater horizontal movement also assists with recovery ever so slightly. This will likely be more useful in specific matchups and is definitely not simply inferior to regular Pound.

Played around with all the Neutral-Bs; Neutral-B1 is easily the most versatile; it's a solid KO move and doesn't take much time to charge up to a useful state; doing a shorthop away and charging it can bait opponents into moving forward or attacking, and even if they don't, its great speed, variable and instant start-up (the same reason a Lucario charging Aura Sphere is so hard to approach), and mix-ups with the steering (turning in the opposite direction takes away the hitbox until you start moving in the opposite direction; you can pass through the opponent and give yourself a good bit of space so that OoS tools wouldn't hit before you barrel toward them again; you can also hit a shield and turn immediately afterward) make it a low-risk, moderate-reward tool. It also has the advantage of more than doubling Jigglypuff's general movement, making it a good option for punishing techs, since "roll backward" is something that Jigglypuff struggles to fight against. Going for half-charge is useful because they don't require you to turn if you whiff (with a full charge, you'd otherwise keep going and die), and the variance also makes it much harder for opponents to get used to a specific punish timing. This move is better than originally thought; use it more, customs or not.

Relentless Rollout (Neutral-B2) grows in speed faster than regular Rollout in terms of movement speed and can therefore take advantage of the steering mix-ups mentioned earlier more easily, but you don't really get much out of them, since the damage is pitiful. It allows you to use it at very low percents without it being punishable on hit. The fast charge and ability to go through opponents she hits give Jigglypuff another recovery option, but that point is likely negligible since her recovery is excellent regardless. The biggest blow to its viability is its lengthy animation; no matter how little you charge it, you will be spinning for a while, even if you don't have an active hitbox with zero charge. This makes it more predictable than regular Rollout and easier to punish even with its extra speed. Low damage means that the opponent risks much less by testing their luck with a swing, too, so it appears to be a moderate-risk move with rather low reward. It doesn't drag Luma, either, so unless there's a matchup that we really need the extra help recovering, I don't think it's worth using.

Raging Rollout (Neutral-B3) is an interesting case, as it has a significant start-up time (you have to charge it for about a full second before it starts hitting while in motion) and cannot be steered. However, it is also unshieldable, has fast movement speed, is quite powerful even with only a moderate charge, and ends much more quickly; even if you can't steer, you're only about two double-jumps away from easily getting back to the ledge when you miss, and that's assuming you're, like, in the center of Battlefield doing it with a considerable charge; it can be even safer depending on distance from the ledge and amount of charge. This allows you high flexibility in your recovery on a whiff despite being forced offstage, and the fact that it's unshieldable and powerful makes it much more likely that opponents will not try to challenge it. It is unlikely that this move will hit anyone reliably in 1v1, but it's likely good for shaving time off the clock since people really won't want to mess with you while you do it. That said, regular Rollout seems rather good at that because of its much faster charge time, greater variation in speed, and the ability to steer it, so it's hard to justify this as a reason to use it in Singles. In Doubles, though, this move should be excellent, as it can be charged behind a partner and released on reaction to anyone hitting your partner near the ground for massive damage and knockback on a super-speedy hitbox that cannot be shielded and is difficult to punish on whiff.

Leaping Rest (Down-B2)'s great movement speed gives Jigglypuff a nice tool for threatening the space immediately above her; U-Air has a decent hitbox, but her slow vertical speed and stubby limbs leave much to be desired in terms of scaring opponents who are immediately above her. This move fixes that issue and can sometimes scare opponents into a preemptive airdodge, letting you punish the endlag relatively easily. Much like regular Rest, it is affected by Rage a significant amount, so Training Mode testing doesn't do it justice in terms of its KO power, and while it isn't as powerful as regular Rest, the very beginning of Leaping Rest is still pretty powerful (more powerful than the upward hit) with many of the same properties as regular Rest (invincible Frame 1, active Frame 2, opponent punishes with whatever they want on whiff). Opponents who are generally too safe or elusive to reliably use Rest often find this move to be a pain; it's a high-risk, high-reward option that can be significantly more applicable than regular Rest in some matchups. Would you trade some of the obscene power of Rest (KOing at 25-50% before the hit, depending on Rage) for extra juggle utility and range? I think it's an interesting question, and one that will probably be up to personal preference and matchups instead of one obviously being superior to the other.

I can think of literally zero use for Wakie Wakie (Down-B3) in competitive play. I suppose the logic is that it's a Down-B without significant endlag while the start-up windbox attempts to push others away, but with such abysmal start-up leading to a very short-lived hitbox, any use of that is likely going to be confined to free-for-all, as even in Doubles you're much better off using the other two Down-Bs.

tl;dr--1X2X, with Forward-B being between 1 and 3 and Down-B being between 1 and 2. One set dedicated to vs. Bowser/Yoshi for Spinphony actually getting better against their armor; standard Rest works well against them and regular Pound works well against them (1131, and/or 1132 for Leaping Rest's utility). Those six should cover everything. If you really need more sets, the last four would likely go toward Doubles (Raging Rollout with other stuff). If it's Singles-centric, I'd take a poll on what appears to be the less useful stuff so that people will be placated (I know people will want Sing...ugh).

Doubles stuff--

Last edited:

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
How early on the 17th could we expect the sets be posted, if at all?

The first xanadu with customs is on the 17th and I was hoping to have them with the EVO-sets. Even a non-finalized list might work.

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
In truth we're just ending public discussion on the 17th and may take a few days to work things over internally. That being said @ DunnoBro DunnoBro if you need a preliminary list for a tournament I can probably PM you an unofficial work in progress this weekend since it seems likely that most boards are about where they're going to be.

Splash Damage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Grab_N_Go
In truth we're just ending public discussion on the 17th and may take a few days to work things over internally. That being said @ DunnoBro DunnoBro if you need a preliminary list for a tournament I can probably PM you an unofficial work in progress this weekend since it seems likely that most boards are about where they're going to be.
Do you have a Shulk thread for customs or are you just leaving that for the thread by Berserker01? I checked your threadlist and couldn't find a Shulk thread, but I could easily have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom