• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Standard Custom Moveset Project Initial Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Anyone know where I can find any videos of custom moves being used in tournament play for Smash 4 Wii U? The more sources the merrier! I feel like showing off videos would be a good way of convincing people how great custom moves are.

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
So, I've been working on this Christmas update and here's what I have. I don't want to make this official until I'm sure we have everything as right as it can be; let me know if I've misplaced any character or made a large error here. This is what I'm planning...

Drop the meaningless Critical/Supplemental distinction. At this point it's slots 1-6, and re-ordering internally is really dumb since it's asking people who already set it up to do a lot of work for no real purpose. If a set is anywhere included, I'm leaving it where it is to minimize the hassle for the end user in setting it up.

Characters who are fine:

Bowser
Dark Pit
Diddy Kong (non-trivially tempted to list only 1131 as an option, up-3 is his only non-horrible custom)
Donkey Kong
Dr. Mario (some good options but I think these six are best?)
Ganondorf
Greninja
King Dedede
Link
Lucario
Mario
Mii Brawler
Mii Gunner
Mii Swordfighter
Ness
Pac-Man
Peach
Pikachu
Pit
R.O.B.
Robin
Rosalina & Luma
Samus
Shulk
Sonic
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer (note the implicit inclusion of 2222, I believe the set most Jumbo Header fans will prefer)
Yoshi
Zero Suit Samus

Need Revision:

Bowser Jr.: I suspect my originals weren't good but don't know what to do.
Captain Falcon: Replace 2211 with 2122? No one actually likes Heavy Raptor Boost.
Charizard: I have substantial concerns, have posted in zard's topic.
Duck Hunt: Replace 3131 with 3132? Seems unlikely anyone who prefers default gunman would want Zig-Zag.
Falco: Replace 2123 with 2133 and 3123 with 3133?
Fox: I have substantial concerns, have posted in Fox's topic.
Ike: Replace 3212 with 3211? It seems like most Ikes who want default Aether might want default Counter?
Jigglypuff: All new loadouts that balance Reflex's excellent analysis with my need not to be killed by my default Rollout loving friend Thinkaman:

Kirby: Thread was chaos but I see no real suggestions that my originals were wrong?
Little Mac: Like Bowser Jr., a low discussion thread that just contains hints I need some substantial revision here.
Lucina: 1121 over one of these? Which one?
Luigi: Replace 1112 with 1311?
Marth: 1121 over one of these? Which one?
Mega Man: Uh... this kinda went all over after v1. I kinda want to put in 1121 and 1313 but dunno over what (3111 and 1211?)
Meta Knight: I saw a suggestion of 3111 over something. What's the most marginal set of them all?
Mr. Game & Watch: I kinda want to include 3311 but dunno what to drop. I also have several requests for down-2, but I'm pretty sure it's useless (Samus Charge Shot is an instant full down-1 anyway).
Olimar: I don't even know at all to be real...
Palutena: I *think* I got her right but she does need a real look-over due to her nature.
Sheik: Replace 1212 with 3211? Jellyfish really is a pretty awful move, and while Paralyzing Needle is too, apparently it has a few gimmicks.
Toon Link: Too many possibilities! I kinda really like the 6 I went with in the first place and think they hit most high points, but I could see room for disagreement and am not really sure.
Wario: I was doing it wrong, sorry. Let me try to do it less wrong:

I have no idea if this is doing it less wrong. Team Wario thoughts?

Zelda: Should I have more Din's Blaze sets? If so, over what?

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I have little experience with most characters in the "need revision" group but I would think Olimar wants at least a set with Tackle Pikmin Throw and everything else default. Turning the Pikmin into standard projectiles with varying trajectories sounds useful.

Palutena's sets seem good but completely missing Reflect, which IIRC shuts down some characters like Villager and Mega Man since it has quite a bit of uptime. Unless Super Speed is more useful even then?

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
Kirby: Thread was chaos but I see no real suggestions that my originals were wrong?
I would say that Hammer Flip (1) seemed more popular on the Kirby thread, but you put Hammer Bash (2) in most sets. I quote you from the Kirby thread:
Amazing Ampharos said:
The default Hammer Bash is mostly preferred by team Kirby, but there's a non-trivial contigent that rather like Hammer Flip. Giant Hammer is not a very popular option.
The default is not Hammer Bash, it's Hammer Flip. I don't know which one you actually meant was more popular. I myself actually like Giant Hammer (3) though. I made a post on the Kirby thread as well, so we'll see what the rest of the Kirby players respond to this.

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I would say that Hammer Flip (1) seemed more popular on the Kirby thread, but you put Hammer Bash (2) in most sets. I quote you from the Kirby thread:

The default is not Hammer Bash, it's Hammer Flip. I don't know which one you actually meant was more popular. I myself actually like Giant Hammer (3) though. I made a post on the Kirby thread as well, so we'll see what the rest of the Kirby players respond to this.
Really, the tl;dr I'm getting from this is that Kirby's side specials are horribly named.

I was under the impression that the "real" Hammer Bash (i.e. Side 2, non-default) is superior, although I can't recall the reasoning offhand.

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
I feel like the Olimar boards came to a pretty reasonable consensus in this early game, but we won't truly know the full potential of Olimar customs until he's actually used more in tournament play and with customs unlocked. So I believe it would be best to take in any of the new messages that were gathered after the original list and use that to replace any guesswork.

Last edited:

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
2122 is my favorite for Captain Falcon. Use default raptor boost. I like Falcon Strike better than Falcon Dive simply because his recovery distance is awful without it and I rarely use the grab from Falcon Dive offensively.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord

It is fine. If he thinks Hammer 2 is better, we will deal with it. Most Kirby don't use Hammer Flip anyways.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
@ Ike change: Maybe? Counter 1 and Counter 2 serve completely different purposes. One is damage + knockback, other is setting up combos/kill moves. Besides the 3/1/1/1 set up for those who like default Ike but know that Eruption 3 is strictly better than Eruption 1, there is no real correlation between what customs go with what other customs. We simply have too many good customs and too many different ways and variations to play Ike with them.

I know you don't want to do this, but Ike really needs 8 custom slots open to customs we want, not 6. Actually, we want more than is available in the game so we already have to compromise a bit that way, heh.

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
You only need a single 3DS with all customs unlocked because you can transfer the sets to other 3DSs through the Wii U
Just want to point out that the Wii U won't let you copy already copied sets to other 3DSs. This is only possible if all the sets were created on the Wii U (meaning the Wii U would have to have the customs unlocked).

Name Cannot be changed

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4768-7691-2214
What costumes should each custom moveset be in? Should I put every moveset in a different costume, or use default for everything?

If every moveset is in a different costume, then a player could identify his or her favorite set quickly based on the character icon next to the moveset on the character select screen. (e.g. suppose a player uses Mario 1333, which is regularly set as, for example, Mario's black costume. He could scroll through every moveset until he sees black Mario, instead of looking at each set's numbers which may not be as quick to discern as a color).

If every moveset is in the same costume (default) then a player could remember how to get to his favorite costume easily (e.g. if a player likes green Mario, he or she can remember that green is three L-button clicks away from default mario).

In addition, having different colors on the custom select screen looks more pleasing, though this is purely aesthetic and doesn't affect the logistics of anything.

I noticed you use a different color for each setup in the video you posted (see the top post), but I can't figure out how you decided which costume goes to each set.

Ansou

Smash Ace
NNID
Ansoulom
3DS FC
4897-5959-9210
What costumes should each custom moveset be in? Should I put every moveset in a different costume, or use default for everything?
My personal opinion would be to use the default colour for every moveset. I think people who are used to playing with this system will be able to easily recognize the numeric code for their preferred moveset anyway and then they can choose their wanted colour faster.

D

Deleted member

So, I've been working on this Christmas update and here's what I have. I don't want to make this official until I'm sure we have everything as right as it can be; let me know if I've misplaced any character or made a large error here. This is what I'm planning...

Drop the meaningless Critical/Supplemental distinction. At this point it's slots 1-6, and re-ordering internally is really dumb since it's asking people who already set it up to do a lot of work for no real purpose. If a set is anywhere included, I'm leaving it where it is to minimize the hassle for the end user in setting it up.

Characters who are fine:

Bowser
Dark Pit
Diddy Kong (non-trivially tempted to list only 1131 as an option, up-3 is his only non-horrible custom)
Donkey Kong
Ganondorf
Greninja
King Dedede
Link
Lucario
Mario
Mii Brawler
Mii Gunner
Mii Swordfighter
Ness
Pac-Man
Peach
Pikachu
Pit
R.O.B.
Robin
Rosalina & Luma
Samus
Shulk
Sonic
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer (note the implicit inclusion of 2222, I believe the set most Jumbo Header fans will prefer)
Yoshi
Zero Suit Samus

Need Revision:

Captain Falcon: Replace 2211 with 2122? No one actually likes Heavy Raptor Boost.
Duck Hunt: Replace 3131 with 3132? Seems unlikely anyone who prefers default gunman would want Zig-Zag.
Ike: Replace 3212 with 3211? It seems like most Ikes who want default Aether might want default Counter?
Jigglypuff: All new loadouts that balance Reflex's excellent analysis with my need not to be killed by my default Rollout loving friend Thinkaman:

Little Mac: Like Bowser Jr., a low discussion thread that just contains hints I need some substantial revision here.
Mega Man: Uh... this kinda went all over after v1. I kinda want to put in 1121 and 1313 but dunno over what (3111 and 1211?)
Meta Knight: I saw a suggestion of 3111 over something. What's the most marginal set of them all?
Mr. Game & Watch: I kinda want to include 3311 but dunno what to drop. I also have several requests for down-2, but I'm pretty sure it's useless (Samus Charge Shot is an instant full down-1 anyway).
Palutena: I *think* I got her right but she does need a real look-over due to her nature.
Sheik: Replace 1212 with 3211? Jellyfish really is a pretty awful move, and while Paralyzing Needle is too, apparently it has a few gimmicks.
Toon Link: Too many possibilities! I kinda really like the 6 I went with in the first place and think they hit most high points, but I could see room for disagreement and am not really sure.

On the Toon Link one, there's a lot of disagreement on that one in the TL custom moveset project thread. Cam and I wrote in-depth posts on why they don't work and what should be used instead. Custom movesets should be decided based on what people who main a character agree on, not what one person who mains a character and a person who doesn't main the character agree on. Trust us when we say that the current moveset list for TL is bad and needs fixing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Duck Hunt needs a 3113, more xxx2, and less xx3x in my opinion.

There are too many viable sets with DH, and I think all of them are 100% matchup dependent. @DunnoBro has discussed the potential of xxx2 a lot in the DH boards, and that needs to be seen in more of our sets than just one with the 3rd up special (that I'm personally starting to hate the more and more I play with it).

Since I would have to choose six, the personal ideal list (for me at least) would probably be something like:

1113 (Mega Gunman is very strong and it is more than just a projectile shield.)
1112 (Quick Gunman is also strong in its own way. Dunnobro can defend this way better than I can since I use Mega Gunman way more than xxx2.)
3112 or 3111 (This is specifically for matchups that involve strong projectiles that aren't effected by Mega Gunman [Olimar and Villager with Pushy Lloyd and Exploding Balloons are examples])
3113 (This set is for matchups where you feel that your default can isn't really doing anything with your Mega Gunman pressure. Characters with really strong aerial games come to mind for this one)
-insert two custom sets with 3 up special that I don't like in the slightest but most DH's probably do-

Zigzag can and Quick Gunman always need to be potential options, and being forced into a cruddy and way more predictable recovery in order to use them is really aggravating as a DH main.

Last edited:

Venks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VenksUSA

Characters who are fine:

Bowser
Dark Pit
Donkey Kong
Ganondorf
Greninja
King Dedede
Link
Lucario
Mario
Mii Brawler
Mii Gunner
Mii Swordfighter
Ness
Pac-Man
Peach
Pikachu
Pit
R.O.B.
Robin
Rosalina & Luma
Samus
Shulk
Sonic
Villager
Yoshi
Zero Suit Samus

Need Revision:

Little Mac is almost fine in my opinion. 2111 and 2311 are pretty much the only sets that will see use.
The stunning lunge has no heavy armor and is just a worse version of Straight Lunge.
The Grounding Blow is really fun and can set up for good strings but is practically useless on any stage with platforms. Only useful if you're going to FD or Smashville.
The Tornado Uppercut does nothing but take away our only option against platform camping. Useless.
The Rising Smash is too slow to punish anything. Even with solid reads. Useless.
Compact Counter isn't the best as it reduces recovery options, but it does increase combo potential and that's something Little Mac severely lacks.

So yeah I'm not really a fan of 2123 or 2121. I can not imagine a single match up where Tornado Uppercut will benefit Little Mac in anyway. On the other hand 2211 and 2212 can help Little Mac DESTROY heavy weights. dTilt->Grounding Blow is so effective on Bowser, Wario, DK, Link, Ganon, Ike, Dedede, and Charizard. These characters are really easy to hit due to their width. Dependent on percentage and where the attack hits, grounding blow can either spike the opponent for a techable ground bounce, bury them into the ground during their landing, or send them away from Little Mac.

Grounding Blow gives Little Mac an option to actually follow up his attacks a bit more reliably than usual. This is huge for him because his damage output with this is crazy. The only reason it is last on the list is because it's not usable on most stages.
Compact Counter reduces Little Mac's options in the air, but it gives him another way to combo into Grounding Blow or a Kill move.

A lot of Little Macs like Jolt Haymaker to recover, but I was the highest performing Little Mac in Melbourne, Australia in both custom and non-custom tournaments and I prefer Rising Uppercut. You can come back a lot easier from a stage spike than you can from a fAir/bAir hitting you during Jolt Haymaker.
Still though those players have 2111 and 2311. I'm just arguing that 2211 and 2212 are significantly more useful in matchups than 2123 or 2121.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Little Mac's Dash Counter is a non-trivially nice tool in a lot of matchups, for anti-walling and recovery against predictable-but-unavoidable edgeguards.

Edit: Otherwise I agree with literally everything you posted.

Do you think LM would ever consider Tornado Uppercut on FD? I think even without platforms it's a bad trade--so much power for so little recovery.

Last edited:

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Well, here it is. This is the first release of a community wide project to make custom moves logistically practical for tournament play. To make it short, all you have to do is get one 3ds with everything unlocked (unlocking via PowerSaves Action Replay codes is fine), set up these movesets on that 3ds, and use that one 3ds to import these to every set-up you'll be using in the tournament. You do it once, it's done, and 99% of players will be able to quickly (as in "takes ~1 second") pick their moves in tournament. The remaining less than 1% of players can just 3ds import themselves on tournament day into the intentionally left open slots 9 and 10; players with specific, unusual preferences are almost guaranteed to either have a 3ds or at least know someone who does. Here's a video explaing the system in action:

Of course, this does rest on the premise of knowing the best builds for every character. I consulted with every last character board and got the top 6 builds per character. These are divided between "critical sets" which represent the important, super-necessary options that 90% of players will use and "supplemental sets" that are more for counterpicking or to suit less common preferences. Slots 7 and 8 are reserved for 2222 and 3333 to allow for players to take these set-ups home, hit the lab, and really figure out how a lot of these less popular moves work. This project will be revised in the future as custom preferences evolve, and allowing players in this early stage of the metagame to explore those moves is important. Without further adieu, here's the list of the top six sets per character that are suggested to be set up on each Wii U:

Format: Custom moves are numbered 1-3 as named by the game and are in the order neutral, side, up, down. For Rosalina, 2313 refers to Neutral-2 (Luma Warp), Side-3 (Shooting Star Bit), Up-1 (Launch Star), and Down-2 (Guardian Luma). Mii Fighters have a size indicator. Small indicates the smallest possible Mii, wide indicates a Mii of minimum height but maximum width, and normal indicates a Mii of even parameters on both (the system Miis named Guest A-F are this type of Mii).

Mario :4mario:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Luigi :4luigi:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Peach :4peach:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Bowser :4bowser:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Yoshi :4yoshi:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Rosalina & Luma :rosalina:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Bowser Jr. and Koopalings :4bowserjr: :4lemmy: :4larry: :4iggy: :4wendy: :4roy: :4ludwig: :4morton:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Wario :4wario:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Donkey Kong :4dk:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Diddy Kong :4diddy:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Mr. Game & Watch :4gaw:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Little Mac :4littlemac:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Link :4link:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Zelda :4zelda:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Sheik :4sheik:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Ganondorf :4ganondorf:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Toon Link :4tlink:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Samus :4samus:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Zero Suit Samus :4zss:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Pit :4pit:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Palutena :4palutena:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Marth :4marth:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Ike :4myfriends:

Critical Sets:

2222 (place in slot 1 instead of 7)

Supplemental Sets:

Robin :4robinm: :4robinf:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Duck Hunt :4duckhunt:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Kirby :4kirby:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

King Dedede :4dedede:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Meta Knight :4metaknight:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Fox :4fox:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Falco :4falco:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Pikachu :4pikachu:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Charizard :4charizard:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Lucario :4lucario:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Jigglypuff :4jigglypuff:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Greninja :4greninja:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

R.O.B. :4rob:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Ness :4ness:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Captain Falcon :4falcon:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Villager :4villager: :4villagerf:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Olimar and Alph :4olimar: :4alph:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Wii Fit Trainer :4wiifit: :4wiifitm:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Shulk :4shulk:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Dr. Mario :4drmario:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Dark Pit :4darkpit:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Lucina :4lucina:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Pac-Man :4pacman:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Mega Man :4megaman:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Sonic :4sonic:

Critical Sets:

Supplemental Sets:

Mii Brawler :4miibrawl:

Critical Sets:

1122Small
1132Small
1122Normal

Supplemental Sets:

1132Normal

Mii Swordfighter :4miisword:

Critical Sets:

1321Wide
1331Wide

Supplemental Sets:

1121Wide

Mii Gunner :4miigun:

Critical Sets:

3113Wide
3121Wide
3322Wide

Supplemental Sets:

3123Wide
3312Wide
3113Wide

This long list was compiled with the help of all of the character boards, but I had to process their thoughts and fill a few gaps. This was my thinking for how I handled each individual character:

Bowser:

I wanted to include a Flying Fortress build but felt it wasn’t very widely supported compared to other options. Would Bowsers prefer a Flying Fortress build over one of these others?

Bowser Jr.:

I didn't get a lot of response on this character. I used most of what I was given and tried to reason it out.

Captain Falcon:

This character's topic was chaos with almost no agreement on anything (and also generally low activity). I consulted a Falcon expert friend for this one who laid out that neutral-2, side-1, up-1 are what's really important with Falcon Kick being really debatable and that made most of these sets clear. I included a basic Falcon Strike set (for better recovery), a set designed to use Heavy Raptor Boost, and an insane Mighty Falcon Punch set predicated on the idea that you're throwing yourself off-stage using Mighty Falcon Punch as often as possible which I'm somehow doubt makes tactical sense but sounds really awesome and manly.

Charizard:

This was a relatively easy one; his topic laid it all out nice and clean.

Dark Pit:

I got very few responses, but I trust LancerStaff's judgment on Pit and clone.

Diddy Kong:

I got very few responses and honestly Diddy's customs seem extremely lackluster. I put the only two suggested sets as criticals and put each of his relatively decent by themselves options along with defaults on everything else as supplemental sets.

Donkey Kong:

Big O knows DK; I trust him here even though as a player I'd run down-2.

Dr.Mario:

This character generated very little discussion. I took away that 1312 and 2312 better be included but worked more with the general ideas I gathered from the Docs instead of specific sets given beyond that.

Duck Hunt:

There wasn't a lot of activity but was enough to work with. It's mostly combos of up-3 and down-3 that are important with n-3 having merit and d-2 apparently being useful in the ditto. I felt like side-3 was being slept on, but then I realized that if I was going to use side-3 I'd use 3333 which is available anyway in slot 8.

Fox:

Two users on the Fox boards had a great and vigorous debate and reached a lot of conclusions reflected here. The only change I made was subbing out their mutual least favorite of the six sets for a power build I believe a certain subset of players might pick and that I believe would probably prove useful in quads.

Falco:

This topic generated literally zero discussion, but my own exploration tells me that Falco's neutral and side customs pretty much suck while his custom versions of up and down are highly subjective but both nearly strict improvements over default. That makes 4/6 sets obvious, and I set him up with his probable general best build combined with the other two laser types to maximize options.

Ganon:

This one is hard because this character transparently has more than six good options. The big debate of the Ganons was Warlock Blade vs Warlock Thrust which seems like a very close decision with both sides having a lot of very reasonable support but democracy favoring Blade but all sides agreeing this is Ganon's least important special either way so sets shouldn't be split on this move. I went with the masses and included Blade, but this will almost definitely see substantial revision down the road.

Greninja:

This seems to be a consensus roughly? The Greninjas had what appeared to be straightforward moveset preferences.

Ike:

.san knows Ike so I'm going with what he said here. I did allow an irregularity since 2222 is Ike's general best set; it's being placed in slot 1 for fast selection as opposed to its usual place of slot 7.

Jigglypuff:

This was a very low discussion topic, but Jigglypuff's Sing variants are somehow even worse than the default so that makes her three parameter. Her two Rollout customs are very, very dubious as well while her side customs are actually meaningful and down-2 has clear use as a hard read in juggle situations. Down-3 seems obviously awful but probably less awful than all other options and thus gets one spot. I suspect in practice 90% of Jigglypuff mains will prefer 1111 and 90% of the remainder will prefer 1311.

King Dedede:

The DDD board made this very, very easy; I just had to copy and paste, and there was no doubt this was correct. Thanks guys.

Kirby:

This was a high activity topic with little agreement. I didn't help by being confused at which special was Hammer Bash and which was Hammer Flip for most of the topic (Flip is the name of default apparently, as non-intuitive as that is, and I'm pretty sure at least one of the Kirby players had this backwards too). Kirby is a rare case where all 12 moves seem to have some real utility and support, and that makes it hard to condense. It is clear a Jumping Inhale/Upper Cutter set needs to be #1 and that Wave Cutter, Ice Breath, and Giant Hammer all need to appear at some point. I tried to make as many Kirby players happy as possible; it was hard, and I expect to be yelled at for doing a bad job and told to change this which is okay (also don't read past the implicit inclusion of 3333, a set of seemingly real merit with Kirby).

Link:

He wasn't too tough; his three criticals were very obvious based on the discussion while a bit of my own ideas had to go into the supplementals but not too much. Basically Meteor Bombs and Boomerang are strongly favored by Links and both neutral-1 and neutral-2 are seen as important. I wanted to make sure to include a Whirling Leap variant as there's always a crowd that values recovery as the top priority. I kinda wanted to include Shocking Spin too, but 2222 exists and honestly Ripping Boomerang is probably more likely to actually get picked than Shocking Spin.

Little Mac:

This discussion did not generate much of anything! Access to side-3 and down-3 are clearly Mac's top priorities; side-3 lets him recover past massive hitboxes which is otherwise impossible for him, and down-3 is an anti-projectile move. All three neutral specials are nearly useless; version 2 seems to have niche recovery utility (like super niche) which is more than the other two provide. Otherwise I tried to include the recovery up special just in case someone wants it. 2111 offers extraordinarily little benefit over 1111, but it is probably Mac's general purpose best set.

Lucario:

Well, the only two critical sets are 2111 and 3111 and that's pretty clear. I included four more that I believe have the highest probability of being picked by someone; the consensus on the Lucario boards seems to be that as long as 2111 and 3111 are included the rest doesn't matter.

Lucina:

While the up-2 grab release stuff is not quite worthless, it's probably not enough to justify packing what is otherwise her clearly worst up special. The main three knobs here are 1 vs 3 on neutral, up, and down which is seven options which means we need to lose precisely one. I'm thinking 1131 is the least likely to be chosen; most people who want Dolphin Jump probably also want at least one of Dashing Assault or Iai Counter.

Luigi:

This is mostly what seemed to be preferred by the board and includes all of Luigi's notable options as far as I can tell.

Mario:

This mostly matches what the board was saying. I didn't end up having room for as Scalding FLUDD set, but I think more people will be happy with some form of a Shocking Cape edgeguarding set instead?

Marth:

This is a very identical choice to Lucina.

Mega Man:

1311 is the clear winner as Danger Wrap is well liked by many Mega Man players. I pretty much just copied Yink's set except replaced 3112 with 1211 as there were a lot of MMs who seemed to like Ice Slasher and usually preferred it without other customs. They seem to be doing this democratically and just weren't done though so this will be updated in the future with their results whenever that concludes.

Meta Knight:

Well, MKs don't like their customs other than side so 1211 and 1311 it is. I filled in the rest with stuff that seemed relatively useful to me. If anyone has anything better, feel free to suggest it.

Mii Brawler:

Miis are weird. I think it's clear that 1122 and 1132 are the favored ones here and then you have size. I think smallest is generally considered best but I think a lot of users of this character favor average size so why not both?

Mii Gunner:

This character is tricky since while the "wide" build is generally considered best on some stages adding a small amount of height to achieve a custom height lets you hit Battlefield's platforms. That custom height is stage specific and likely not universally favored so I'm just going to go pure wide here. He also has a lot of good moves for specials; I just ran with what Big O posted since it seemed to match the rest of the discussion nicely.

Mii Swordfighter:

Definitely the least loved Mii, Wide is also just obviously correct for it. 13X1 seems like the general best with up 1 not getting much love (I kinda like it, but I'm not going to push people to make Mii Swordfighters for my preference). I include a 1121 variant since that's maximum recovery which is an important option to present.

Mr. Game & Watch:

This topic generated very little discussion. I just went with my own well-honed G&W instincts but dropped the Judge 1 set (which is a pure gambling set) for another Trampoline Launch set since that custom is well loved.

Ness:

The Ness boards did this one for me; I respected their result.

Olimar:

This was not much of a discussion. It seems like the two side variants are overall the most important and most viable while up-1 vs up-3 seems like preference to me. I think down-1 is overall best but a reasonable case could be made for down-2 (it's a little disruption versus a little faster whistle recovery); I can't imagine taking down-3. Both neutral variations seem like huge risks, either removing your ability to safely pluck or destroying your pikmin's health. With these principles in mind, I've constructed this set of defaults for Olimar.

Pac-Man:

The choices here seem to be default fruit vs freaky fruit, default trampoline vs meteor trampoline (I thought the third choice here seemed good but no one suggested it), and default hydrant vs on-fire hydrant. As with Marth/Lucina, this ends up leaving Pac-Man with 7 choices and six slots. I'm going to leave out 2131 as it just seems unlikely someone will want both Freaky Fruit and Meteor Trampoline but not On-Fire Hydrant all at the same time compared to every other iteration I could leave out.

Palutena:

Ms. Custom Move herself has naturally a ton of possible variety. Since 2222 and 3333 are about enabling exploration which is distinctly not necessary on Palutena who has all specials unlocked by default, those (which are bad combos for her) will not be included giving her 8 sets. I tried to incorporate the feelings of the Palutena board; it wasn't the easiest thing.

Peach:

This didn't get a ton of discussion but 2212 was strongly supported. Variations with side-3 and neutral-3 seem like the most important branches, and that leaves two slots to be used on default down special variants which will definitely suit the fancy of certain Peach players.

Pikachu:

This didn't get much discussion, but it's obvious that 1311 is the main thing Pikachu players are going to want as most Pikachus seem to view side-3 as just obviously correct. Several other options, especially neutral-2 and down-2, are pretty nice though.

Pit:

As with Dark Pit, I trust LancerStaff with Pit... which is good as no one else responded to this topic.

R.O.B.:

Wow, this was almost a zero discussion one from which I gathered we don't like neutral variants and do like down variants. From toying around, I can really see the appeal in the up variants (including default for slower match-ups) but honestly don't see any appeal at all in the side variants. The default is a good reflector and good attacking move, and the customs that allegedly specialize in both seem worse at both and also lose the footsies benefit of being able to move around while doing them at will? I went with both custom gyros mixed with all three up specials to fill six slots all while knowing slip gyro is probably more niche than fire gyro so the fire gyro sets are the criticals.

Robin:

2111 and 3111 are obviously the criticals and tacking Fire Wall to both is pretty much universally agreed upon for two more sets. Nosferatu variants seem like the least dubious alterations (I do imagine some players will want Gliding Elwind, but most Robin players seem to agree that move is bad). There's some disagreement over how to handle it with the Thunder variants, but from what I can tell, Goetia is considerably more popular than Distant Nosferatu so I think I can please the most people by including 2113 and 3113 in the last two slots.

Rosalina & Luma:

The main two important parameters on her are Shooting Star Bit and Luma Warp. We have a vigorous discussion here and a lot of different views I tried to average. I feel honestly bad about having to handle this because I main Rosalina and thus have a big stake in the game here. I'm going to make sure to branch everything with both Gravitational Pull and Guardian Luma (this is purely match-up based which one you want), complete that matrix with the popular default Luma Shot, and add in Floaty Star Bit sets using the rest of the general goodstuff (I don't see any reasonable case not to use Luma Warp alongside Floaty Star Bit).

Samus:

The main set seems to be 2232 with default Charge Shot and Screw Attack as the main variants. That gives us four with the most supported remaining option (only supported remaining option?) being Mega Bomb which gets two sets to round Samus out.

Sheik:

1211 is a well supported set that definitely gets top nods and in fact the Sheiks seem in universal agreement on Gravity Grenade while *mostly* preferring defaults otherwise. I've done my best to encapsulate the popular variations on this within six sets.

Shulk:

The Shulk boards saw many interesting uses for all of Shulk's customs but ultimately decided mainstream was always default Air Slash and down-3 (Power Vision) while Back Slash Leap was the relatively least popular of the 3x3 matrix of interesting options on the other two specials.

Sonic:

This topic was slightly irritating, much like playing against Sonic. Either way, once we get past the fact that default Sonic is a thing people can select, the two customs that I think draw most people are Hammer Spin Dash and Double Spring with Burning Spin Dash and Stomp having the most love otherwise. I did my best to represent those options.

Toon Link:

I'm mostly trusting TLMSheikant, but I'm including one set with Short-Fuse Bombs and default Spin Attack for maximum recovery even if very, very risky recovery due to the raw power of Short-Fuse Bombs. I'm not sure if 2331 would be picked very often anyway?

Villager:

Extreme Balloon Trip and Timber Counter mostly dominate his options for those two moves and Villager further has a basic binary choice on the other two specials (Pocket vs Garden and Lloid Rocket vs Pushy Lloid) so only four configurations truly matter for him. I filled in the bottom two with single custom variations for people who like one of Villager's massive upgrade specials but not the other for some reason.

Wario:

This topic got zero responses so here I go off on my own in a dangerous sort of way. I'm pretty sure with Wario that Speeding Bike is mostly an upgrade over default and that default Corkscrew versus Corkscrew Leap is going to be the major choice with Inhaling Chomp versus default Chomp as another choice. I see no use in picking any Waft variants other than the smile it must bring to your face to select anything with the name "Rose Scented Waft". I filled in the last two slots with Burying Bike variants as, even if those aren't exactly great, they're better than anything else that would realistically go in those slots.

Wii Fit Trainer:

This one is tough. For the most part, Jumbo Hoop seems best (default doesn't suck and is good in a distinctly different way though!), and you have breathing type as a huge choice to make for which I ended up standardizing on 3 since I feel like breathing is a move you'll use very rarely since WFT has a neutral special almost always worth charging so you want to use this one rarely and get a lot out of it (this is me just guessing this will prove the most popular WFT down special in the long run). Then you have three very good and very unique neutral specials and an interesting three point choice on side special as well. There's just no way I'm going to fit all of this into six slots so, uh, I did my best?

Yoshi:

This was tough. There was clear demand for 3111 so it can't be ignored. In general Yoshi side-1 vs side-3 seems totally arbitrary as just about everyone agrees both are similarly garbage and almost never useful but somehow still better than side-2. I ended up leaving out Crushing Bomb because I just don't forsee it being taken very often in the end whereas I imagine the Lick variants will find a niche. I was sure to include a Timed Egg Throw variation as it has enough love, but I'm not sure if the variation I picked for Timed Egg Throw is going to be the most popular possible combination but I went with such a basic one mostly so any Yoshis who prefer default (and there are many) can pick this if they want just that move for a counterpick or something.

Zelda:

This one is easy. Almost all Zeldas agree that you don't take custom Nayru's or Farore's, that Din's is kinda bad but Flare seems overall relatively less awful than the other two, and that Phantom choice is totally arbitrary. With those three sets made, the rest don't really matter, but I threw in a Din's Blaze set and two Nayru's Passion sets since Nayru's Passion is a meaningful choice to make unlike the Din's choice.

Zero Suit Samus:

Last character! Freedom! Anyway, ZSS's main interesting custom is definitely side-3 but down-2 and neutral-2 get some love in the not very active ZSS discussion. I did my best to get this one right even as I was very eager just to be done.

This is somewhat of a beta release. I wanted something in the hands of TOs ASAP so this logistical system could begin seeing use by this weekend. I know some character boards weren't done hashing and early use may reveal a gap or two; this list will be tweaked (and a changelist provided) if necessary right around Christmas as a formal long term version and then we're planning to go on scheduled updating with the next major revision after that most probably being on June 1. If anyone has any lingering questions or concerns about this project, feel free to ask! Also, any TOs making use of it, please let me know how things go; this system is designed for you, to solve your problems with custom moves, and if you use it, we definitely want to hear how it works for you.

I'll end with major thanks to everyone who contributed. I can't individaully thank all of you because it was so many; there had to be over 100 people working on this which I believe shows the community's seriousness about custom moves and also the community's ability to come together and get stuff done when stuff needs done. I'm honored to have been able to head this kind of community effort, and out of respect for the work you've all done, I'll continue to work my hardest to make this the best, most useful system it can be.
If you are the reason that custom moves become accepted in smash meta, i'm going to personally mail you a thank you letter.

EDIT: I also wanted to add, that if it was 1% of people that wanted a custom build. That number would actually shrink because people don't want to inconvenience TO's so they will just use a similar build.

Last edited:

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
On one hand, the % of people who want uncommon builds (like, anything but the most common 3) for most characters will shrink over time as people gradually agree more and more on what the best options are. (For competitive 1v1)

On the other hand, those rare instances will be very hype. It would certainly give commentators plenty to talk about.

Davis-Lightheart

Smash Journeyman
Semi good news I suppose. I managed to interest VGBC Tantalus in this project on his Reddit AMA. No guarantee that he will fully pay attention to this project, but between GIMR and him, it's a start.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I've found that in my friend circle, most of us use something slightly off from what's present in the project. But of those, with the exception of the Palutena player, the rest of us pretty much just try getting used to the other setups and experimenting with different ones.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Make the finishing touches to this project and get the Apex TO's on board. It's unfortunate I used to be in frequent contact with one of the major TO's but no longer am. They are very reasonable guys who do want customs allowed if logistically feasible.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
Really, the tl;dr I'm getting from this is that Kirby's side specials are horribly named.

I was under the impression that the "real" Hammer Bash (i.e. Side 2, non-default) is superior, although I can't recall the reasoning offhand.
You mean the greater reliability of a successful hit? The fact that it can be used with jump to boost recovery? That it does in fact kill? Or that its better in the air?

I don't get the hammer flip camp, serious.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
You mean the greater reliability of a successful hit? The fact that it can be used with jump to boost recovery? That it does in fact kill? Or that its better in the air?

I don't get the hammer flip camp, serious.
I just don't use Kirby so I'm completely unfamiliar with the differences between his hammer customs.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I just don't use Kirby so I'm completely unfamiliar with the differences between his hammer customs.
One's quicker but can't charge, the other is even slower but even more powerful. Standard customs fare, just with somewhat less-direct naming behind it.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
One's quicker but can't charge, the other is even slower but even more powerful. Standard customs fare, just with somewhat less-direct naming behind it.
Hammer Flip is actual skill in Kirby Return to Dreamland with Hammer Kirby and Bonker. I mean it make sense to me but whatever. Keep Hammer Bash (Hammer Custom 2).

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Fun trivia:

In the original release, the recommended movesets included 585 defaults, 326 option #2s, and 306 option 3s.

Do note that defaults are being very slightly underestimated, because 1111 is a top set on a few characters (Jigglypuff, Diddy, Sheik, Zelda, (Dark)Pit, Olimar, Pac-Man, Mega Man...) but not listed.

There are almost more defaults used than both other options put together!

This suggests that custom moves were balanced pretty conservatively. It flies hard in the face of a prediction me and Ampharos both made independently before the game's release, that the default options for moves would be on average less desirable for higher level play.

To be honest, I would guess that the initial lists made for this project actually undervalue the defaults, though very slightly.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Fun trivia:

In the original release, the recommended movesets included 585 defaults, 326 option #2s, and 306 option 3s.

Do note that defaults are being very slightly underestimated, because 1111 is a top set on a few characters (Jigglypuff, Diddy, Sheik, Zelda, (Dark)Pit, Olimar, Pac-Man, Mega Man...) but not listed.

There are almost more defaults used than both other options put together!

This suggests that custom moves were balanced pretty conservatively. It flies hard in the face of a prediction me and Ampharos both made independently before the game's release, that the default options for moves would be on average less desirable for higher level play.

To be honest, I would guess that the initial lists made for this project actually undervalue the defaults, though very slightly.
And yet, on the other hand, the customs significantly improve a handful of characters (Ike and Ganondorf), who very much need the improvement, quite like you mentioned in your statistical analysis post a while back (pre-release wasn't it?).

Of course, the default bias could be partially resulting from familiarity. It can be easy to slip into a pattern of "This move doesn't help me the same way the default did." That can keep people from going as in-depth in their experimentation if they only see basic differences (like the damage vs recovery setups for most upBs, for instance). And in other cases, the default bias could result from the defaults simply being better in more situations (adaptability is important in higher level play, after all). Since the customs are (Palutena and Miis aside) generally adjustments along a slider of speed versus power, then unless the default use for a projectile tends toward a single style (i.e. Mario's fireballs are normally for poking, and in current stagelists, their bouncing and falling doesn't often come into play on flat terrain, so Fast Fireballs are often the go-to since they're better at poking and the downside is rarely relevant), the more flexible option is typically better.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Check this out if any of you would like easier customs on your personal systems. (Mostly 3ds, tangentially Wii U)

http://smashboards.com/threads/free-3ds-customs-unlock-and-set-loading-service.381918/
I sent my cartridge in to him and he sent it back safely with all custom moves unlocked so I was able to make all of the sets listed in this thread. If anyone wants to make this happen, I'd recommend this way and then spreading it to your scene.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FreeSaltines
the smash 4 matches here have customs on
Thanks! :)

Well now, here's some custom move footage.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvxK3SMrpUgtewnwV1noVT1nsFYb9U83d

I can't tell if they're using the system or not.

That was really exciting. Custom Villager is so much different.

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman

RWB

Smash Ace
Amazing Ampharos, Mii Swordfighter isn't necessarily better wide. We used to believe wide Miis had bigger hitboxes due to their longer swords- but they do not. In fact, the range is not changed by width at all.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Toon Link's custom moves should definetely be revised. Upb2 I have found lately to help a lot in the wario matchup for example. Toon Link's upb1 and upb3 are both really prone to farts and upb2 helps a ton with that. There should probably be at least 1 moveset with each upb because they are all useful depending on the matchup. I also wrote off Time Bombs initially but they are very unexplored (Toon Link's customs in general are. At times It feels like @Dr. Artemis and I are the only ones who know our stuff about customs ;/) at the moment. They turn Toon Link into another character completely. He becomes this stage control beast with fire arrows and time bombs in the floor. That combination might honestly be impossible to get through for some characters, so it's worth looking into. Haven't had the chance lately to test Time bombs properly though: with Apex now turning them off, none of my training partners want to experiment with them or even play some games with them :(.

I feel like almost every set should start with 21. Fire Arrows and Boomerang are the best nB and sideB by far. The piercing arrows aren't worth it even for Rosalina or Duck Hunt. Their damage, hitstun and range is just too terrible. The floating boomerang is worth considering if there's a Time Bomb set added. Upb choice will probably depend on matchups and personal preferences.

Last edited:

TheASDF

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheASDF
Duck Hunt needs a 3113, more xxx2, and less xx3x in my opinion.

There are too many viable sets with DH, and I think all of them are 100% matchup dependent. @DunnoBro has discussed the potential of xxx2 a lot in the DH boards, and that needs to be seen in more of our sets than just one with the 3rd up special (that I'm personally starting to hate the more and more I play with it).

Since I would have to choose six, the personal ideal list (for me at least) would probably be something like:

1113 (Mega Gunman is very strong and it is more than just a projectile shield.)
1112 (Quick Gunman is also strong in its own way. Dunnobro can defend this way better than I can since I use Mega Gunman way more than xxx2.)
3112 or 3111 (This is specifically for matchups that involve strong projectiles that aren't effected by Mega Gunman [Olimar and Villager with Pushy Lloyd and Exploding Balloons are examples])
3113 (This set is for matchups where you feel that your default can isn't really doing anything with your Mega Gunman pressure. Characters with really strong aerial games come to mind for this one)
-insert two custom sets with 3 up special that I don't like in the slightest but most DH's probably do-

Zigzag can and Quick Gunman always need to be potential options, and being forced into a cruddy and way more predictable recovery in order to use them is really aggravating as a DH main.
Just wanna echo this. Super Duck Jump is maaaad overrated, and Quick Gunman is good and underused.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I apologize profusely for being so slow; this was supposed to be done a week ago. I have things very close to finalized here; my only remaining huge, nagging concern is Bowser Jr. who I'm going to have to look at in great depth sometime over the next day and try to figure out (his options are complicated, he's one of the lowest feedback characters, and I don't play him at all: bad combo!). I think Kirby and Palutena are fine as I had them (probably, sorry can't in good faith recommend any Palutena set with "not Super Speed" in any situation whatsoever) but I should have addressed every other character I listed as needing revision. Here's the changelist I'm running with as of now, the original post will be updated with this in the next 24 hours (feel free to comment in the meantime):

Luigi:

Set 3 1112 -> 1311

Wario:

Set 1 1231 -> 1113
Set 3 2231 -> 1313
Set 4 2211 -> 2311
Set 6 1331 -> 1121

Mr. Game & Watch:

Set 5 3323 -> 3311

Little Mac:

Set 5 2123 -> 2211
Set 6 2121 -> 2212

Zelda:

Set 5 3111 -> 1312

Sheik:

Set 5 1212 -> 3211

Toon Link:

Set 5 2233 -> 2123
Set 6 2333 -> 2132

Marth:

Set 4 3113 -> 1121

Ike:

Set 5 3212 -> 3211

Duck Hunt:

Set 4 3131 -> 3113
Set 5 3133 -> 3112
Set 6 1132 -> 1112

Meta Knight:

Set 6 1221 -> 3111

Fox:

Set 4 1121 -> 1332

Falco:

Set 5 3123 -> 3133
Set 6 2123 -> 2133

Charizard:

Set 3 1112 -> 1131
Set 4 1312 -> 1231
Set 5 1332 -> 1313
Set 6 2311 -> 1113

Jigglypuff:

Set 1 1311 -> 1321
Set 2 1312 -> 1322
Set 3 1211 -> 1122
Set 4 1112 -> 3121
Set 5 1212 -> 3321
Set 6 1113 -> 3131

Captain Falcon:

Set 6 2211 -> 2122

Olimar:

Set 5 1312 -> 1313

Lucina:

Set 4 3113 -> 1121

Mega Man:

Set 5 3111 -> 1313
Set 6 1211 -> 1121

DarthLuigi36

Smash Cadet
NNID
CmonBlueFalcon
3DS FC
3823-8676-0627
The new changes look good. It took only a few minutes to update everything.

Just a thought - as someone who only uses Charizard for fun - should there be a 1333 set? Seems likely that someone (read: me) would want each of the good custom options simultaneously. Not sure which set I'd cut, though.

As a Falcon main, I completely support what you have. Falcon Dash Punch and standard Raptor Boost are always wanted, and Falcon Kicks are subject to opinion. Most Falcons say Falcon Strike is bad, but that added recovery is certainly nice. Missing out on stage spikes and such is a shame, though.

Last edited:

Raijinken

Smash Master
At first I was a bit disappointed in the loss of a Shadow Blade set, but I'm learning to like the Metal Blade more anyway.

I'm still a bit confused as to the choice of Hyper Voice over Spinphony, but I haven't tested Spinphony to see if it works on people in midair. Seems like it would have some edgeguarding potential if it does, but otherwise I agree with the Hyper Voice pick.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Oh goody, and just in time for me to have finished unlocking all customs. (Seriously, I got the last ones yesterday.)

Shame about Palutena, but that's what the blank slots are for I guess.

I noticed none of Fox's sets use the Amplifying Reflector (Down 3). Am I missing something about it or Big Reflector (Down 2) that makes the latter preferable? I ask because the equivalents for Pit and Falco are used.
At first I was a bit disappointed in the loss of a Shadow Blade set, but I'm learning to like the Metal Blade more anyway.

I'm still a bit confused as to the choice of Hyper Voice over Spinphony, but I haven't tested Spinphony to see if it works on people in midair. Seems like it would have some edgeguarding potential if it does, but otherwise I agree with the Hyper Voice pick.
Spinphony does hitstun, I believe, which gives people back their double jump in an edgeguard situation.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Oh goody, and just in time for me to have finished unlocking all customs. (Seriously, I got the last ones yesterday.)

Shame about Palutena, but that's what the blank slots are for I guess.

I noticed none of Fox's sets use the Amplifying Reflector (Down 3). Am I missing something about it or Big Reflector (Down 2) that makes the latter preferable? I ask because the equivalents for Pit and Falco are used.

Spinphony does hitstun, I believe, which gives people back their double jump in an edgeguard situation.
Good to know. That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom