• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Evo Qualifier: Zenith 2013 - Ft. Melee, 64 and... - June 1st, 2013 - Morristown, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Even if you're not staying at the hotel?
There was free parking in the parking garage at KOTC when I hosted it as well if that is what you are referring to. All you had to do was go to the main hotel desk and tell them you were there for the tournament and ask for them to give you a parking card. Maybe I didn't make that clear prior to the tournament lol.

Maybe we should make that clear for Zenith XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Updated the op with the correct hotel website info for reservations.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ah same venue as East Coast Throwdown 2 weeks before. If only it were a 3 day event and they were all held together.

Madra Rua

Smash Cadet
So I'm kinda new to the whole out of state situation, and being the frugal guy that I am, I was trying to look for cheap lodging; I would stay overnight in the local jail if the police there let me do it for free. Any ideas, or should I just go book the hotel room?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
booking the room would be best. it gives you access to the venue without having to drive to it.

Madra Rua

Smash Cadet
Thanks, splitting the room sounds smart; I'll try and bring a few people, but if anyone else wants to split/needs a ride, feel free to PM me, I'll be coming from northern DE.

I can bring a set-up too if it's needed.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Chibo is working on it. I will have him postabout it when he gets back from pokemon regionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom