• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official ROB Ranking Thread - A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
1.HolyNightmare
2.ChiboSempai
3.HugS/t0mmy
4.HugS/t0mmy
5.Stingers
6.Zom~B
7.TeeVee
8.Deadweight
9.Jamnt0ast
10.Fishy

^Was the list discussed list.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What was the outcome of the HugS tommy vote? I know we reached a decision, I just don't remember what it was. I think it was in favor of tommy, though I personally voted for HugS. I can make a new thread for it when I get home so the list can be at the front and we have OP editing rights, or you can make it jj since u pretty much lead the end of the project.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Yeah, I think it was t0mmy. I don't mind making the new thread, but just to make sure, have we reached a conclusion on what to do about TV?

Muro

Smash Lord
didnt justine henin have her name removed from the top of the wta rankings when she quit? and thats professional tennis...

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Well he didn't QUIT playing R.O.B., he just doesn't always use him in tourney/doesn't use him in tourney as much as his Diddy and ZSS.

Sudai

Stuff here
He was using primarily ROB up until SNES and doesn't mind being on the list, throw him on there for this one. It makes things easier since we don't have to discuss a new 10th this go around and it's still accurate for when the ranking was made.

TheMike

Smash Lord
****. Why the hell i didn't discuss that? ='[
But i agree with that ranking though LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom