• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official ROB Ranking Thread - A Fresh Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
So, back to actually ranking....I think mostly everyone agrees that top 5 are:

Holy
Chibo
t0mmy
HugS
Stingers

Not in any order, just listed them. Does anyone disagree with those 5? If not let's get on to the top 5 intermediate R.O.B.s, and then everyone make their own list with the final 10 we decide on and take the average. Sound good?

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Ok then, let's start by getting the bottom half of the list goin' then.

Using the list provided, pick 5 R.O.B.s who you think belong in the 6-10 spots on the rankings from the intermediate category OR bold in the beginner category. I don't know where the bold names in beginner belong, so they're up in the air. If you want to post RECENT results to defend yourself go for it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7914083&postcount=396

My 5 in no order:
Zom~B
Jamnt0ast
Mr.E
Deadweight
TV

Ugh...I need help for the last one :(

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Put Fishy above me in any considerations for the 5. He's got better results and there's no reason to be below me. I'm not saying I shouldn't be in the 5, I just don't have the results to prove I should be.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I really don't know this part too well. I mostly want to leave this part to everyone else.

Fishy (Darth Waffles) is on Beginner list though in that post, though after playing him at a few tournaments I feel he can definitely be ranked 6-10. I just dont know if he has enough results to back it up.

Out of the 5 I choose Fishy (****it get a name change with a premium account lol), and ZOM~B. I don't know who else to choose yet, I might edit this with more.

Edit: teevee, fishy, zom~b

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
lol nice timing with that jj

I haven't heard anything about or from jamnt0ast or TeeVee in a long while. Back in like January/February I know they were a lot more well-known than I was, and were better too. I have no idea how we would match up 6 months later though. I might make my own list of the next 5 in a little bit, though I've tried to stay out of this for awhile lol

Now a ROB ditto tier list... =)

Tin Man

Smash Hero

jjvirus

Smash Champion
C'mon guys, if you haven't submitted yet, do it now. Don't get off topic again DX

Dotcom, come to MD/VA's last circuit event in September, MM me then. You too Chibo.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no one thinks rob wins the matchup lol

sure thing jj. link plz?

maryland is an easy ride and rush will be back in philly, our old school driver

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'll give it to you whenever Tant makes a thread for it XP

And anyone got vids of Fishy? Idk if I'm missing something here about him or not, everyone listed him except for me XD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
il upload some vids of me and rogue v him and .com from steel city showdown in a couple mins

edit: nvm wtf, i dont have videos of teams from that tourney? i swore i did...
mannn.... me and rogue ***** itt and byaa

edit: nvm again sorta, heres a low quality version of it :/ better than nothing
http://www.ustream.tv/myvideos/1/1875705

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I, for one, do think ROB wins the [Olimar] match-up. :confused: Rather, I don't think anyone "wins" it because it's quite even.

I made my text bigger because it looked stupid having one word in the second line.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
OOOOOH SHI!
we've got controversy.
It'd be cool if you guys made that the next match up thread/re discussion thread.
I'd like to post what I think about the MU, but in a more appropriate place than the rob ranking's thread lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
weve discussed it like a million times, and the olimars have discussed it. a while ago rob won. then olimar discovered a technique called pivot grabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom