• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Melee PAL Tier List v2.0 (March 2010)

j3ly

Smash Champion
yeh but jiggs is so out of the ordinary. fox is a standard char - i see it more as he has no faith in his main, so he is like foac it ill go doc. then he lucked out xD

Tero.

Smash Champion
cant have much of a 1st then can he, going doc against prof

how/who is your best doc? ur smash scene large over there?
Yomi also took a match of Zgetto using Doc, I'd call it legit.
Tho I have to admit winning against Prof isn't much of an achievment, don't blame him for using one of his secondaries in a set he would've won anyway.

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol ur a proper **** online arnt u :p

did you play prof..? i think he would annihilate you. people have off days and adaptation times etc. then people who talk on the internet like you do come along (all biatchy and mean and annoyingly influential on other people who follow the same forum strategy) and reinforce the LIE, the total LIE that prof is not l33t.

PROF IS L3333333T, which means ELIIIIIIITE. eine Elite der Gelehrten Smash all by himself. yomi lucked out, i played him and ace in teams also. i found ace to be by faaaaar the larger threat, even when yomi played shiek. if yomis doc isnt as good as his shiek, it stands to reason that he got daamn lucky!!

ps who knocked prof outta winners..?

j3ly 4 pres

pps, congratulations on being removed from the BBR. you have done yourself and everyone a great favour by losing interest in the game in general, and putting more time into the clearly superior melee :)

ppps, if u dont mind tero who knocked you out of winners and losers and where did u come in singles?

Tero.

Smash Champion
lol ur a proper **** online arnt u :p

did you play prof..? i think he would annihilate you. people have off days and adaptation times etc. then people who talk on the internet like you do come along (all biatchy and mean and annoyingly influential on other people who follow the same forum strategy) and reinforce the LIE, the total LIE that prof is not l33t.

PROF IS L3333333T, which means ELIIIIIIITE. eine Elite der Gelehrten Smash all by himself. yomi lucked out, i played him and ace in teams also. i found ace to be by faaaaar the larger threat, even when yomi played shiek. if yomis doc isnt as good as his shiek, it stands to reason that he got daamn lucky!!

ps who knocked prof outta winners..?

j3ly 4 pres

pps, congratulations on being removed from the BBR. you have done yourself and everyone a great favour by losing interest in the game in general, and putting more time into the clearly superior melee :)

ppps, if u dont mind tero who knocked you out of winners and losers and where did u come in singles?
No, actually I'm not.
And no, I don't mind: I lost against Faab in pools, Utto in WB and Vincent in LB and I don't feel bad about them because I had good games with everyone.

It seems like you haven't heard of the concept of counterpicking characters and stages in tournaments.

Prof trash talked as hell beforehand and din't back his trash talk up in the tournament, that's just what you get for doing so.

every thread i post in seems to die for atleast 12 hours!

>:@(
This one didn't.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
I think Pichu should be higher than Mewtwo and Kirby. Pichu has a counter against both of them, 60:40.
OMG bull****, Kirby can downthrow techchase Pichu to death, he can utilt to uair for the kill or just bair that son of an ***..
The worst characters in this game is by far, Roy, Pichu and Ness..(Roy on FD against spacies kind of work though)

Kirby should be upper low(aka at the highest spot of low tiers) or mid low(mid of low tiers).. he **** everyone in bottom and low tiers, I can give some basic stuff.. (And don't say I'm wrong because I have played Kirby for a long time against the best players in Sweden.)

Bowser - Just utilt to bair combos or **** him with the Dthrow.. oh yeah, once he's out he will never come back..
Roy - Man this one is so easy, outgrab him, dthrow him, bthrow him or just utilt to w/e till he's outside.. then just grab the ledge and drop to bair.. he's dead
Pichu - Dthrow techchase to death, that is all.
Ylink - Once he's out he ain't coming back.. basicly dthrow to techchase or just utilt to bair to edgeguard.
Link - Do this ^
Mewtwo - hahahah just bair, he can't approach.
Yoshi - This matchup is somewhat hard though.. basicly this is the hardest matchup in low tiers.. but just space don't be stupid and you'll ****.
Ness - Edgeguard.
DK - Dk don't have alot of stuff against Kirby, once he's outside the stage he's dead.. but he's somewhat harder to kill than bowser in general.. because.. he also likes to bair alot.. fair and bair combos to grab is your friend.
Zelda - If you lose against this character you suck.
GAW - utilt spacing and grabgames and the uber easy edgeguard is awesome... on GAWs last stock just grab the ledge and drop to neutral B you can't lose :)

Whoever says that Kirby is the worst character should really play against Armada, me or Hack.. we'll prove you wrong.. but I do hate playing Kirby on the NTSC version.. he really stinks there though.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
I just can't take this kirby talk serious lol until I experience it first hand
next time I see one of the swedish kirby's, Ill MM for 5 euro's with yoshi lol

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Those things don't completely change his matchups though. The gist of it is that he just doesn't place that well, only a few people get anywhere with him on a consistent basis (Ice, strawhat, Makenshi in the last few years).

Tamoo

Smash Master
Europe doesn't have enough high placing Falcos to really warrant it (although I guess the same could be said for Jiggs) whereas Sheik and Fox get a lot of representation at the highest level.

To some extent though, I do kinda agree that Falco should be higher.

Top Bottom