• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
Macman I feel you... although you couldn't have been more confusing in your explanation. pretty mcuh Ill sum it up;

Jona, stfu and stop acting like you know what your talking about. done.
i know what im talking about.

You are an idiot. I don't often call people names, but you repeatedly try and prove yourself as being exceptionally uninformed. I can only assume you are trying to troll or that you really are just not intelligent.

Why would I base my character choice on what the crowd wants to see? I would have way more fun playing my Marth vs SS, and despite what you may think, I play to have fun. When it comes down to it, I will choose me over you + crowd every day of the week.
thanks.

and thats a huge freakin lie saying you would have more fun using marth then fox. if fox is your main its for a reason.

i cant wait till the match actually happens, and ss beats your marth too forcing you to go fox, and then beats your fox. and then im gonna be like
please everyone, dont apologize all at once.

i may sound stupid now, but do any of you main falcon only?
besides like nes noob.

if you know what it is to have that feeling for falcon, and not just play him becuase you have tech skill and mindgames. its totally different. true falcon mains do things that ordinary falcons wouldnt even think of doing.

its a hard thing to explain, but an easy thing to show.

i played this game like a maniac just to get good, and i did it in a pretty short amount of time.
and i know that the secret is all in your mind, everything is mindgames, everything else just ties along to that. and when you see ss playing, and it looks like hes in his opponents mind. thats ridiculous.

whatever tho. call me an idoit lol i dont mind, ofcourse your not gonna root against yourself or say anything against your person, but im pretty sure if we had some west coast players here, they would back me up. this is kinda a wc vs ec thing. and there are some people rooting for the wrong coast, like me lol.

but this is easily solved with a few matches. thats all ill be waiting for.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
i know what im talking about.

thanks.

and thats a huge freakin lie saying you would have more fun using marth then fox. if fox is your main its for a reason.

i cant wait till the match actually happens, and ss beats your marth too forcing you to go fox, and then beats your fox. and then im gonna be like
please everyone, dont apologize all at once.

i may sound stupid now, but do any of you main falcon only?
besides like nes noob.

if you know what it is to have that feeling for falcon, and not just play him becuase you have tech skill and mindgames. its totally different. true falcon mains do things that ordinary falcons wouldnt even think of doing.

its a hard thing to explain, but an easy thing to show.

i played this game like a maniac just to get good, and i did it in a pretty short amount of time.
and i know that the secret is all in your mind, everything is mindgames, everything else just ties along to that. and when you see ss playing, and it looks like hes in his opponents mind. thats ridiculous.

whatever tho. call me an idoit lol i dont mind, ofcourse your not gonna root against yourself or say anything against your person, but im pretty sure if we had some west coast players here, they would back me up. this is kinda a wc vs ec thing. and there are some people rooting for the wrong coast, like me lol.

but this is easily solved with a few matches. thats all ill be waiting for.
Jona, who are you?

Completely serious question btw, because I have no idea who you are, I haven't seen you enter a tournament before, let a lone have any good credentials to prove why this entire post I'm quoting isn't utter bull****.

So please do explain to me the answer to the oh so inevitable question.

Who is JonaDiaper?

Also, *ahem*

edit:
If you were good, you'd have placed in a tournament by now, and no johns, you live in NY, easily one of the best regions for smash ever.

Allow me to answer the question I just asked for you.

YOU

ARE

NOBODY

So stop acting like you are somebody, and if you ARE somebody whos ******** posts should be looked at seriously, prove it, and go place well in a tourney, go record some matches with PC chris, who lives in your area, and no johns about him not wanting to smash with you either, because clearly, there is REALLY GOOD REASON WHY HE DOESN'T WANT TO SMASH WITH YOU. HMMMM, GEE, I WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE.

I don't care if I came off like an ******* at all either, to be completely serious. Your posts are maybe the most annoying, and stupid posts that I see floating around the melee boards, and its just asinine that somebody could be as huge of a ****ing scrub as you are, JonaDiaper.

So kindly, SHUT THE **** UP.

Thank you.

edit2: Also, Charles would **** the ****ing jesus balls off of SS, no offense to SS by that but its 100% true. Resort to reading RaynEX's posts about why this happen BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME ON IT.

Come down to FL, Cactus :) The last time I played you was at like.....FC:D LOL

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol take it easy bro.

these are all johns: my parents dont like me playing smash, my girlfriend doesnt like me playing smash
im 16 so i dont have a car, i also cant just go where ever i want. i had decided to quit playing as of around the end of november, because i figure whats the point if i cant go to any tourneys and grow the way i would like to. so i stopped. but the last time i played i played in a more serious way then i usually do.

i know for a fact that i am a good player. you cant tell me im not.
im a very smart kid and i know that if i had the ability to do/go where i want, i would be up there with m2k and mango. i know that for certain. no one can tell me other wise. i know my limits, but right now i cant see them. i can grow alot more if i could just go to tourneys all the time. like i said.

i may be a nobody now in the smash scene or whatever, but thats not too important to me.
i have alot of better things to do right now in my life, and im doing them.
but since ill be getting my license on the 5th, or trying to, youll hear more about me.
actually no i take that back. around the end of this year, youll hear more about me.

i would explain to you why, but youd probly not care and laugh so whatever.

december is closing in on us already. you should hear from me by then.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
lol take it easy bro.

these are all johns: my parents dont like me playing smash, my girlfriend doesnt like me playing smash
im 16 so i dont have a car, i also cant just go where ever i want. i had decided to quit playing as of around the end of november, because i figure whats the point if i cant go to any tourneys and grow the way i would like to. so i stopped. but the last time i played i played in a more serious way then i usually do.

im a very smart kid and i know that if i had the ability to do/go where i want, i would be up there with m2k and mango. i know that for certain. no one can tell me other wise. i know my limits, but right now i cant see them. i can grow alot more if i could just go to tourneys all the time. like i said.

i may be a nobody now in the smash scene or whatever, but thats not too important to me.
but since ill be getting my license on the 5th, or trying to, youll hear more about me.
actually no i take that back. around the end of this year, youll hear more about me.

And with this post, I now add you to my ignore list.

TidalWave

Smash Apprentice
im a very smart kid and i know that if i had the ability to do/go where i want, i would be up there with m2k and mango. i know that for certain. no one can tell me other wise. i know my limits, but right now i cant see them.
If you ever want to know why people really give you a hard time on this forum, read this post with a dose of empathy. You may (...or may not) come to a realization that can help you in more than one way. Hint: it has nothing to do with you being misinformed when it comes to smash.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
For the record

Mangos Falcon > ss > darkrain =D ( im half kidding )

I beat m2k at evo world

IN 1 Match where u at

he beat me at scc

i beat him at pound

in 2 sets *****es

on corneria

*******s

lol =D

Vik

Smash Cadet
lol I think

i'm gonna

start posting like mango

It's like...

D:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol take it easy bro.

I like this confidence.

anyways

Jona noones trying to attack you or piss you off, it's just that you have very strong opinions and you are very argumentative. So you argue even when your arguments don't make sense. Like in this case about SS vs Darkrain. Your arguments were flawed but you kept arguing like what you were saying was facts and not just baseless opinions. And since like you said you are fairly new to the scene, there are obviously going to be people who no more about smash in general and you should understand and respect that. I don't care if you have an opinion on something, just don;t go around parading like it's right. and actually listen to peoples arguments. WHen you don't do that is when you start getting annoying.

anyways

see you in December

Fletch

Smash Master
lol take it easy bro.

i would be up there with m2k and mango.
Did everyone miss this?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
wc foxes have such bad DI they could get 0-deathed in brawl.

it's not just like once in a while bad DI either

it's like get hit by uthrow fsmash everytime bad

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
jona needs a new name

PC Jona

port chester jona

hes from port chester new york

he rised from obscurity after the prime of this game and became world champion beating mango and m2k the undisputed champions nobodies even came close to beating them

until pc jona

jona for pres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom