• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Husbando Tier List

Who is the best husbando?

• Marth

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Almost Quite Certainly Marth

Votes: 67 26.7%
  • Definitely Marth

Votes: 40 15.9%
  • Maerth

Votes: 100 39.8%

• Total voters

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
****ing ****ty tier list that is irrelevant to the current meta. This author clearly does not know what the **** he's talking about! Are you telling me that Lucina is in a higher tier than my [REDACTED] Kaden?
View attachment 102535
My [REDACTED] has beastbane to kill those Nohrian scums, a fluffy tail that boosts his furry stat, and the ability to shine Nohrians blind.

Nah, jk, Ike is the best waifu.
I clicked the spoiler

I immediately regretted it

:150:

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
"I have made the socially acceptable decision of hating on Male Corrin. Do people love me yet?"

Omg this made my day. Also I got Ephiram, rad.

Last edited:

Gears_1000

Smash Ace
NNID
gears1000
3DS FC
0705-3091-8507
Now that we know who's the top tier FE husbando, now we must answer the other question. Who is the top tier FE waifu?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This day is killing me, I'm dead.
>tfw you move your healer next to a herd of wyverns ridden by rabid FE fans who do nothing but ****post

It's okay, Elise is just soft reseting so that she can get better growths next time.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
If you think Excellus is sexy, then you need to see what Tokyo Mirage Sessions turned him into. :troll:
A giant black gate with a curvaceous body, nice boobs, the MCP's handsome face, and the cool green design cracks any demon deserves.

There you have it mates, you won't be sleeping well tonight after I gave you that "lovely" image.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
The lack of Kellam here is disturbing.
Who's Kellam? I've played all the Fire Emblem games but i don't remember seeing anybody named Kellam.

Cool story bro, but it needs more Sigurd
The reason he's not in this tier list is because he was invited to the 5-Star restaurant known as Belhalla Ribs and the Head Chef Arvis was gonna serve Sigurd the ultimate barbecue.

Last edited:

Xandercosm

Smash Lord
NNID
vineto
I think this is a pretty solid list. I definitely think Marth is the most dominant husbando in the current meta.

We'll have to see how things shape up... kappa

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
But what about Sully?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Depends, is he voiced by Yuri Lowenthal?
Cam Clarke (who voices in so many things it is nuts).

He voices I believe the default male Corrin in Fates (haven't played it and don't own it yet lol), Corrin in Smash 4 (funny we got the VA of Liquid Snake but not Solid Snake!), as well as Arthur in Fates on top of that.

He also voices Kratos in Tales of Symphonia (and its' sequel, as well as numerous other roles in other Tales games), several roles in FF XIII (1-3) and XIV, a few roles in the Fallout series, various roles/player avatar voice choices in World of Warcraft, and so on.

But Cam Clarke is still Liquid Snake first and foremost. I find it funny that his impersonation of Master Miller is literally what Miller's voice was based on for Miller's appearance in Peace Walker lol.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Cam Clarke (who voices in so many things it is nuts).

He voices I believe the default male Corrin in Fates (haven't played it and don't own it yet lol), Corrin in Smash 4 (funny we got the VA of Liquid Snake but not Solid Snake!), as well as Arthur in Fates on top of that.

He also voices Kratos in Tales of Symphonia (and its' sequel, as well as numerous other roles in other Tales games), several roles in FF XIII (1-3) and XIV, a few roles in the Fallout series, various roles/player avatar voice choices in World of Warcraft, and so on.

But Cam Clarke is still Liquid Snake first and foremost. I find it funny that his impersonation of Master Miller is literally what Miller's voice was based on for Miller's appearance in Peace Walker lol.
Yep, Cam and Yuri play Corrin in Fates and Cam plays Corrin in Smash

D

Deleted member

This is the only tier list that will ever be relevant. Also, WHO AM I?!!!

Top Bottom