• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Husbando Tier List

Who is the best husbando?

• Marth

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Almost Quite Certainly Marth

Votes: 67 26.7%
  • Definitely Marth

Votes: 40 15.9%
  • Maerth

Votes: 100 39.8%

• Total voters

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Nobody cares about your waifus. It's all about the husbandos!

Greetings, Fire Emblem fans! On this lovely first of April, the FE BR has graciously put out a new tier list. This one is far more important than those pointless old tier lists for competitive Smash. That's right, here's an answer to the question everyone's been asking: Who is the best husbando?

We've all been looking for that special someone--a person who is worth putting the time in for those precious stat bonuses. So let's take a look at the candidates from the bottom of the barrel to the cream of the crop and show you the S-rank of your dreams!

Trash Tier

"Male Corrin was a mistake", Nintendo 2016

Easily the worst husbando out there. His only redeeming quality is the fact that he can turn into a dragon. That can be helpful sometimes. I think. Not really. But that's really all he's got. Well unless you count tracking mud into the house because he excels at that. The fact that he doesn't wear shoes should make it obvious enough that this man has nothing to offer. You know, even female Corrin would make a better husbando than him.
(I have made the socially acceptable decision of hating on Male Corrin. Do people love me yet?)

Meh Tier

"Roy's Our Boy", Literally Everyone for the Past 15 Years. Seriously, it's getting annoying. Stop.

Given the fact that Roy's our boy, it'd be really awkward to have him as a husbando. He's still a better choice than Male Corrin, of course, in spite of what I'm implying. Regardless, being a pretty terrible lord doesn't really help his case. And as everyone here should know, it's not safe to play with PH13R.

Decent Tier

In this scene, Robin is examining the Weebus Otakite in its natural habitat.

This tactical master can easily calculate a route straight to your heart. His hair is snowy white, so he's definitely smart. (It means he's experienced!) His main flaw is that he's not much of a runner. Sure, he'll walk a lot, but Robin will still end up tipping the scales pretty far when he's older. (At least his hair will stay the same color from the day you claim him!)

Don't like brains? Have some brawn instead.

If this man fights for his friends, he'd wage wars for his waifu. Out of all the candidates, he's definitely the strongest one here. If you're looking for a big, strong man, he's the one. Though his rapid and somewhat suspicious increase in muscle mass might come back to haunt him in the future. In addition, you likely won't get any sympathy from him, so your emotional relationship might be a little lacking.

S-Support Tier

Why not have both?

This man is perfection. He flawlessly balances grace and strength. And he comes in two versions: short hair Marth and long hair Marth. He's a customizable husbando! Who wouldn't want that? Even better, this husbando has a guaranteed lifetime warranty! He'll last for centuries! His only flaw? Everyone wants him! Literally. Everyone. Some people will say they don't like him, but deep down, everyone knows they want him. Thus, fighting for his affection is a difficult task. But this display of human perfection is worth the effort!

Well, there you have it, folks! You are now educated in the art of husbando selection! How has this tier list changed your life? Did you learn something new? Did it open your eyes? Let us know in the comments section and stay tuned for more vital, life-changing news like this!

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Mah man Robin is da best. All the chicks want him

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As someone who isn't into Fire Emblem, and has been forced to have a Marth avatar for the day, I can confirm his placement on this tier list is accurate.

I'm already willing to shell out some cash for a cute figure of our lord and saviour.

Last edited:

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213
Marth will always be top-tier in everything he's in.... except Smash 4 :troll:

D

Deleted member

Robin is only decent tier because you're afraid that he'll have women steal your husbandos away from you.

:troll:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Robin is only decent tier because you're afraid that he'll have women steal your husbandos away from you.

:troll:
Or steal your waifus
image.png

Ask Chrom, never saw Sumia again and Cynthia has white hair now

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
BTW, this teir list is incorrect. Clearly these are the S-Support tier husbandos

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
****ing ****ty tier list that is irrelevant to the current meta. This author clearly does not know what the **** he's talking about! Are you telling me that Lucina is in a higher tier than my [REDACTED] Kaden?
KitsuneSHINED.jpg

My [REDACTED] has beastbane to kill those Nohrian scums, a fluffy tail that boosts his furry stat, and the ability to shine Nohrians blind.

Nah, jk, Ike is the best waifu.

Aanuj4444

Smash Rookie
****ing ****ty tier list that is irrelevant to the current meta. This author clearly does not know what the **** he's talking about! Are you telling me that Lucina is in a higher tier than my [REDACTED] Kaden?
View attachment 102535
My [REDACTED] has beastbane to kill those Nohrian scums, a fluffy tail that boosts his furry stat, and the ability to shine Nohrians blind.

Nah, jk, Ike is the best waifu.
What has been seen cannot be unseen

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
Funnily enough, Ike's Waifu is Elincia and they did wage a war over her. Or was that part of the joke for those who played Ike's games?

Top Bottom