• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Genesis 2 Results thread

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
To everyone aghast at the sight of Isai not winning 64, keep in mind he went all low tiers against SBF who's a pretty good friend of his. Not to take away from SBF at all, the man's legit, just thought people might wanna know how/why it happened. Think Mango's Mario vs M2K's Sheik or something to that extent.

Shout outs a bit later, just got back from NorCal.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, DBR, I think I left my memory card at the venue. It was a clear purple memory card with some Sharpie writing on it that has probably been illegibly rubbed off by now (I think it said Tai <3s Melee, but I don't remember TBH).

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
Alright, guess it's time for my shoutouts. This is the first out of state tournament I've gone to, so I pretty much met all these people for the first time:

Twin_A & Twin1 - You guys are bawse. For real. Real sweet getting to chill with the two of you, and getting bodied by Twin1 in pools :awesome:
Axe - One of the coolest guys I've ever met. Real fun friendlies and just getting to hang with you during the tournament. Keep it real, man. Also, dat Pikachu. God damnit Axe lol
Taj - Oh God. Taj, my man, thank you for providing us with one of the most hyped moments in the entire tournament. I love your attitude when you're playing as well. Seems like you're always having fun with it. You've kinda inspired me to not suck at this game. And always remember about your trophy, it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it :cool:
Dark Shifter - People like you are the reason why the smash community is so tight. It was a pleasure, good sir.
Wobbles - I **** my pants after you clocked in in crews. You also gave me some pretty awesome advice on just how to improve at the game, which I really appreciated. Cheers :)
Brandon - SWAG
Phil - Good friendlies man, had a lot of fun. It was real cool getting to meet you, take it easy.
Digitalism - Had a good time chilling with you outside the venue Friday morning. And thanks for pointing out who a lot of the smashers were, or else I would have been pretty clueless lol
Mango - Got to play a friendlies game with him, in which I managed to take one, single, glorious stock off. I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to do it, tbh.
Armada - Congratulations, sir, you deserve it. I'm also glad I got to chat with you a little bit Friday morning, when we were standing around with Axe before the doors opened.

And last but not least, huge shoutouts to DBR and everyone else who made this ****ing amazing event possible. Here's to a Genesis 3!

NETOmx

Smash Apprentice
I was waiting for these results.

Look M2K, he won money in Brawl Singles, Melee Singles, Brawl Doubles and Melee Doubles. O_0

Isai lost in Smash 64 I can't believed it.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I see you makin all that money Jason. You go gurl

Oh yeah and Gnes, you're my mans. I luhhh you. GJ :)

Zoler

Smash Ace
Woaah, this tournament was so good! Totally one of my best experiences!

I'll edit this with shoutouts in a while. :)

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
A whole lotta' shoutouts

Europe
Leffen-sick haircut! Lol I hope you’re going to Apex. I looooved playing your Falco.
Armada- you’re hella nice :D It’s crazy the level you took Peach to. Even though I was salty Mango lost, I can’t help but be happy for you!
Aniolas- You and Armada are incredible in teams! The European Mango and Lucky for sure. XD Wish I could’ve played you in some singles matches.
Fuzzyness- Fun chillin with you and talking to you about fighting games! We were supposed to get a few MvC3 matches in. >_____< oh well, next time.
Zoler-You’re just awesome! Lol I love European players. It was fun chillin with you and the Vegas smashers in the hotel. Go to Apex man!

Hawaii/Japan
Kou- You play weeeeeird but you’re hella good dude lol. You were very adaptable to a lot of players. Definitely impressed me! Hopefully I’ll see you at more melee tournies.
Shoyo- GGs at the hotel man! It was fun talking to you and stuff. Impressive stuff!

AZ/NM
Axe- I played you at Nice Shot Hugo, which was way too long ago. Lol it was nice to play you again. The Falco dittos were a good time! You’re so damn fast and accurate with all your characters. It makes for hella exciting games! :D
Tai- Big thanks for uploading videos! I wish we could’ve gotten some games in. You were looking hella good this tourney. Those sets against HMW and Atma were hella close man. Tough break.
Okami- AZ is too chill! Those teams games in the hotel against Dart and Bob$ were a blast! I’m flattered that you like my Falco. XD
Taj- You’re awesome dude. Lol That counter in our pools match just blew…my…MIND!! Congrats on that placing!
Vectorman- Fun talking to you man! You should’ve entered the tournament! >_<
TwinA- GGs in pools! Haha pretty intense stuff.
Twin1- Day 1 hotel shenanigans were really fun! You and your brother are awesome. lol

SoCal
Stab- Dude, you should’ve made it 10x farther at this tournament! Hopefully I’ll go to something so we can chill before I go back to school.
Bizzaro Flame- Teams were soooo fun! I feel like I failed you at certain times, but when we both were on we were ON! We didn’t do bad, but we could’ve done better. Let’s do it again some time.
Mango- Mangoooooooooooooooo <3 Way to take the crew battle home!
Lovage- <3
Baka- You worry too damn much. You’ll get a ton better if you relaaaaaaax.
MacD- <3
Eddy- Friendlies were fun! You’re fun to team with! Let’s team some time.
Wes- <3 GGs. Teach me your tricksies.
Lucky- I’m going to aim you for more tipssss. <3
Larry- You should’ve practiced for melee. You should just play melee….all the time. Lol
Johnny- Damn son. How you so good?

NorCal
Shroomed-You ****. Good luck at MIST! I’ll be rooting for you. :D
SS- Fun talking to you. I want TANG to dress me up. XD
SFAT-ZAc! We should’ve played more. You had it against Tope! >_< lol
HMW- Is the Doc back? lol
Phil- <3 Nice to see you again. You went to work in pools. heh
MEXICAN- GGs man! I felt like I never knew what would happen to me whenever I got grabbed. Haha
Bob$- GGs man. Playing teams in the hotel was fun! I should wavedash out of shield more like you said.

MW
Dart- You hogged to bed for all three nights!!! Lol jk
ORLY- Good work man! Cali da besssss! :D
Atma- Good job dude. I can’t believe you didn’t remember my face. LOOOOOOOL!

Vegas
Trahh- Dat Falco is slick! I like it a lot. We’ll play next time!
Swordsaint- Upload more matches! Vegas smashers are hella good and hella chill. I hope I see you guys again!

EC
Hax- Finally got to meet/play you. Chill as **** as expected! See you at Apex :D
Cyrain-Never got around to playing you in that MM. Next time!
PP- GGs dude. I want to play a meet and play a healthy PP next time! Lol =D
Abate- You’re gunna be a beast. Impressive stuff!
Mafia- GGs man! Fun chilling with you. <3 Hit me up on aim for smash talk. You seem like the type that has a lot to say. heh

Misc
Juce- GGs man! Oregon actually has a good player! Impressive Fox. I miss the Falcon though haha.
Yamer- The hooomieeeeee <3 Idaho is…….awesome. XD Go to Apex!

Last but not least
DBR- You guys are incredible! You put on a GREAT tournament! This was probably some of the most fun I’ve ever had in my life. Thanks for an unforgettable experience! I'm already hype for G3N3SIS!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Alright, thanks to everyone for making my very first tournament experience fun as hell. Special shout outs to all the jerks who 4 stocked me, lol.

First and foremost, shout outs to DBR for dealing with a whole mess of confusion and crap and giving so much to the smash community.
Room 303: Aaron, Matt, *****-hey (spelling? >_>), and errr... Chris? I forgot that last one's name. But you guys were all really cool and thanks for letting me sleep in your guys' room for free, haha. It was nice finding a whole bunch of noobs to play against, getting destroyed at ironman by someone who actually knew what he was doing (BizarroFlame), and trying to get Eggz the hell out of the room. Good luck with college crap.
Josh/YoshQ/George (as my dad liked calling you): I'm so glad you weren't a pedophile axe murderer rapist. You're a pretty cool dude, but I hope you get that vegetable eating habit fixed. You're not invited at my house until you cut that crap out. Make that Luigi top tier... Brawl sucks.
Twinsies: Thanks for kinda being the welcome wagon for all the early birds to the tournament. You guys are really cool and added so much hype to the weekend. Keep doing that David Blaine stuff.
Virtual Void: Cool of you to come all the way from Israel. Hope you had tons of fun, and it was nice playing with you.
Wobbles- You are one funny guy. Thanks for all the great advice you gave me. I probably learned the most from you. I used some of your stuff to own some noobs, haha.
Mike and Eliot: Great meeting you guys. Adventures include almost sleeping at the McDonald's and talking to a charming homeless man with a sweet tooth for candy. And Eliot, we almost beat SS and Tang game 2!!!!! We'll get them next time.
Ryo- Great talking with you, man. You're pretty cool, and I hope we can play again in the future.
Neil from New Mexico: What a nice guy, coming just to drive your friends to the tournament. You need to start playing Melee again because you're pretty darn good for being so rusty. Great advice too.
BizzaroFlame- Nice of you to absolutely destroy us in melee back at the hotel. You've got one sick ganon.
Meta- Probably the only one I recognized from smashboards, lol. You're pretty cool, and we have to play again some time.
Hungrybox- You're a pretty cool dude. Curse you for 4 stocking me with a Ness. That was definitely NC-17 worthy. I got better though. By the end you only 3 stocked me, haha. Please pick up Young Link and out-gay Armada. ^_^ I'll be cheering your you at Apex.
Armada, Aniolas, and RKey: Cool talking to you Swedes. And a big congrats on your success. Super happy for your title as champion.
Browny, Cloudfox, and Teddy- Great talking with you guys. Kudos to Browny for coming all the way from Australia. Too bad I never got that vegemite crap. Oh, and Brawl sucks, lol.
Max- Sheik is a biatch. Zelda all the way!

And I never actually talked to these guys much, but I've got tons of respect for them anyways.
PP- Thanks for being super cool and playing friendlies with us while sick. You were still beasting.
HMW and Phil- Without you guys and your commentary I never would have realized how great melee truly is. I wouldn't even have come to Genesis without you guys. Wish I would have chilled with you guys more.
Mango- For being scary as hell and always taking the game further than we thought possible. Yeah, I try to steal your tricks all the time, haha.
SS and Tang- For being SS and Tang.
Plan 9- You're a whole area.. an entire building... structure. I heard you quit smash which is a shame because I'd like to shake your hand for commentating that match.

And to anyone I may have forgotten... well you should have been nicer to me so this wouldn't have happened. :p

SUNG475

Smash Ace
-First shoutout goes to DBR, freakin **** tournament, seeing all of these people smile and having a good time was awesome. Sorry about the Zelgadis problem but I'm glad things were resolved. I also feel sorry for everyone who were robbed and such. I never want to hear anyone not wanting to go to nationals because of stuff like this and I really don't wanna hear that nice guys finish last. I had a blast and I definitely can't wait for Gen3sis.

So I learned a lot of things that weekend most importantly that anyone who hates muse is an absolute ******.
SOAD is the best ice breaker ever---whydotheyalwayssendthepoor, why do they always send the poor, Why Do They Always Send The Poor, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOOOORRRR!!!!

-Love <3 <4 <5 J<6<6<6 (J666): major shoutouts to this guy for helpin me make some easy benjamins, after my throat heals up I'm gunna practice my screamo voice to be as good as yours
i freaking love ultimate mindgames, J666 yours in project M with falcon was so ****

-Emily/Doll666: how did we get pulled over by the beatles...eleanor rigby picks up the rice in the church meowmeowmeow meowmeowmeow, so nice and thoughtful, world needs more people like you, and J666, and HugQ, and Anto, and Westballz, and Spark, and Rapemaster550, and...

-HugQ: We are going to get better. Tired of getting *****. Nice job winnin a bunch of 1$ MMs seriously not being sarcastic at all

-Eddy Mexico: Dude you are the coolest, your troll name Eduardo USA is the funniest thing ever. And omg I'm so sorry I forgot to get you a toothbrush holy fudge

//it better be screamo, i'm not listenin if it ain't screamo//

-Westballz: You are so good, you woulda ***** everyone if you played normally

-Stab: Sleep with me again next time, btw why can't you pull your own weight in teams LOOOL, also we got handed in pools it was a sad moment

-Anto: Dude I love you man

-Spark: Stop throwin stocks away like candy!

//i don't wanna listen to knights of cydonia
BUM BUM BUM!!!//

-Holy fudge shoutouts are going to take forever if I have to list everyone and a comment besides each of them...

-Tahsis: ****, ya got this man

-Michael Blue Falco: Pretty much the coolest name of all time, and once again so much thx for that fb comment, really really made my day!

-Yang/Exodia: Sooo sorry we didn't get to play, and also sorry if I seemed like I was ignoring you I just had too many people to talk to/games to play ><

-lil timmy: Your mewtwo got me good, I refuse to accept Yoshi

//*puts cursor to R Kelly on the ipod*
"this better have THE song"
J666 "the only song worth having"
PUT THE KEYS TO IGNITION HOT AND FRESH OUT THE KITCHEN//

-Shoyo: Dude you realize I was only using 23% of my power against you, you know that? The next money match won't even be close. And by 'won't even be close' I mean that I'll **** you, in case there's some miscommunication.

-Meta: Nice MM there

-Fly Amanita: GO FLY!!

-Lovage: GO LOVAGE!! Freakin...lovage victory pose is too sexy

-S2J: GO S2J!! Really wish I was there to sidebet on you against Kage

-Axe: So nice, tellin me I was good and all after you ***** me

-ESAM/Bladewise: Thanks for winning against me

-Tirno: Freakin loved talkin with you about Falco strats for like half an hr

i feel like i'm forgetting something...oh well ggs everybody...hmm this wasn't as epic as it should've been. I'll see yall in Apex.

Strawberry fields forever ever forever ever forever ever. The Sung. Out.

Beat!

Smash Master
Isai only went Jiggs, Yoshi and Luigi against Superboom

Just thought I'd say that

Superboom is still mad good tho'

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i never understand why players get let in for free without the missing money from the pot being replaced with venue fee or from TOs pocket. idk what the singles entry was for melee but the people who made money basically lost 11 x entry fee from the pot. it's kinda lame.

Gnes

Smash Master
My bad zekey. I used mk 1 match in 1st round pools john :(. I didn't use him in bracket at all though.

Thanks shugo. I'll get u next time ellliooottt

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good stuff Armada for winning Melee and M2K for winning BOTH Brawl events!! I know this was supposed to be the last genesis, but if there is a final genesis 3 by any chance, I will absolutely be there!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i never understand why players get let in for free without the missing money from the pot being replaced with venue fee or from TOs pocket. idk what the singles entry was for melee but the people who made money basically lost 11 x entry fee from the pot. it's kinda lame.
They did have the bonus pot which more than makes up for the missing money. But I see where you're coming from saying it should have been replaced + the bonus pot. I would have done what you suggest tbh and replaced all the free entry money.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
They did have the bonus pot which more than makes up for the missing money. But I see where you're coming from saying it should have been replaced + the bonus pot. I would have done what you suggest tbh and replaced all the free entry money.
and that's why you're the best :yeahboi:

darkatma

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!

DBR, Sheridan, Tarheeljks, Azn_Lep, and whoever else helped run the tourney: Great job with everything, Genesis 2 was definitely top notch and was the best tourney i've ever attended =] Great job dealing with the whole money issue, and stay strong!

My friends Zeldafreak, Matt, Erick, Eddie for coming out and supporting me! We'll keep getting better lol :p Go Fremont!

Man it's hard to recall everyone's names a week after the tourney... I'll try my best!

TAI: Much <3 man. Wish I lived closer so I could play with you and hang out more often loll. We'll keep in touch :p Hugs whenever!

Taj: Soo glad I held my tongue on the marth boards about dat AZ bias! Seems like you're pretty good or something :p

Armada: You are amazing and an inspiration! Keep winning US tournies please =]

Hella: Funnest set I had all tourney! 2nd and 3rd matches were so close and fun haha. I was feeling hella reckless 3rd game, doing some risky business! Fun stuff, keep playing

OkamiBW: You **** me at sheik dittos! Teach me the matchup please! Also choke less, a person of your caliber should easily be getting out of R1 pools.

Trahh: Good matches, your spacies are solid. I watched you play matches vs Armada and Zeldafreak in R2 pools too.

Light: Oof lost focus day 3 man. I wanted to see you go far in bracket. We had a hard pool for peach though! Good games in R1 pools, definitely didn't know you were that good.

Fly Amanita and SW: I almost had you guys! Next time

Meta: Good games, I only won that KJ64 game because of Cosmo practice! Yeah barrel camp the last 20 seconds next time :p

Falcomist: Finally got yo rusty *** Justin! Keep winning at MvC3 man, you've got talent :p

Gishnak and Bacon: GGs in R2 pools, we definitely had one of the hardest pools!

Dajuan: I WILL beat you one day, and become better than you. Great job beating so many amazing people: pp, axe, etc. Effing shy guy took game 2 away from me =[

Leffen: Thanks for the compliment: "You play like Amsah" =] Best compliment I received all weekend! Thanks for coming out from Sweden, and good job placing well!

Bizzaro: Slippery smooth ganon! LOL you don't have to say sorry while chaingrabbing, I feel like ganon needs everything he can get to beat sheiks. We should play more sometime!

Connor: You're still really good =] Keep improving! Fox+peach is such a good choice of mains.

Vish: Falcons arrrrgggghhhh. I will beat all of you someday! You're pruy good though no joke.

Qlex: GGs

Lucky: Yo stop being inconsistent

Lucien: stop being rusty

SFAT: I will figure you out and beat you someday =] In the meantime, you're soooo good lol.

Mccain: *****! I'm catching up to you!

Alan/L/PewPew/others: It was nice seeing you guys!

Dart: Yo great job in pools 1 and 2 =] Reppin the MW man! Should've beaten Leffen so you could've had like 10 falcons in your bracket!

ORLY: You had hard *** pools and still made it to R3. Good stuff man, give me some falcon practice so i can beat all the falcons please :p

Shoyo: You're soo good =] I knew my expectations of you would be right. Wish we could have played more!

Genochris: stop being rusty! Thanks for coming out from St. Louis with me, I definitely wouldn't have made the trip solo!

Rauleen and Jordan: It was really awesome hanging out with you guys =] We made the flight back barely LOL. The last two to board the flight haha.

People I forgot: I will add you guys later!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
:mistyface:
How is this a hypocritical post? The tournament showed me that I'm better than I thought I was, despite my inconsistency, and that a lot of the people I played with, or watched me play thought I was a lot worse until they played/watched me.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Shout outs
DBR - Awesome tourney! I was glad I could help out in anyway possible. You guys did your thing, with the concession stand, keeping the tourney running smooth. Solving dilemmas, sorry for the loss though, hopefully they will see the light in the future and try to make amends for their grave mistake. Can't wait for the next one.

Max - That random *** **** you said in the morning still has me laughing, good **** repping Zelda out there my dude keep it up.

PP - My man, you are mad chill. Thanks for ****ing me up and teaching me not to attack a Falco's shield EVER! Unfortunate you had the flu when you got here, but it's all good. I'll see you when I'm in the EC

Twins - You both are too damn legit, I have to come down to New Mexico just to chill, even if we don't smash. Blitzball!!!!

HBox - You are too funny, had me laughing too hard at times for no reason. We didn't get to play, but that will soon change. Learn how to fight Y. Link son, there is more than just bairing people with Jiggs!

Mango - you beasted nuff said.

Yoshq - Sorry I didn't perform well enough to get out of pools in teams with you, I put the blame on me. Don't worry if we team again we're taking gold at whatever event. Also good **** stacking those papers up in MMs, you were a fiend out there on the real.

Louis the hobo - my man, coming in looking mad creepy and all he wanted was a hamburger, I couldn't help you out with that, but I did give you some SUNNY D, and a hat. Cherish those moments my dude, see you in manhattan XD

Atomsk/Izumi/Inui - Glad my buddy pass helped you guys out, I know you all had a good time. Izumi thanks for helping me against Kismet, I should've shot more balls at him like you said though.

Cheese - Mad legit, don't quit this game though.

Sean/Trevonte/Choice - You guys are mad legit, that BART ride was hella funny, especially when the chick was really scared when she sat down next to me. I was crying in the inside.

Kage - I'll see you in the midwest hopefully, warriors must stick together!

In n Out - I can never look at a burger the same way again, you spoiled me.

To all the ladies that received a hat from me - SO F'ING LEGIT. Swag

Commonyoshi - we didn't talk much, but I still leave you a shoutout.

so many people to leave shout outs too.

I'm just gonna say, SWAG

Also WHERE MY ******S AT?

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
How is this a hypocritical post? The tournament showed me that I'm better than I thought I was, despite my inconsistency, and that a lot of the people I played with, or watched me play thought I was a lot worse until they played/watched me.
That's the longest response I've seen for a plus sign and an emoticon lol calm down.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
We know, you don't need to say anything. Your results will speak from themselves. =P

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
My bad zekey. I used mk 1 match in 1st round pools john :(. I didn't use him in bracket at all though.

Thanks shugo. I'll get u next time ellliooottt

Lol its cool. I just wanted to do DDD vs Diddy on Brinstar to see how it would turn out.(I've never done that before). Its kinda stupid that MK is such an easy choice and all//saltiness.

!! GGs though man. And Great job in bracket! =]

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
eeekkkk shoutouts! hope i do not forget anyone...

Firstiess goes to DBR.. You guys are simply amazing. I am so happy I had the opportunity to go to this amazing tournament. I am happy I know you guys and also happy you decided to host such an epic Tournament. So sorry for all the trouble a few smashers caused you guys!... and thank you soooooooo much for everthing!! LOVE YOU GUYS&GALS<3

CAR!!! & Eddie!

J666; I am so happy you did well in the First and Second rounds of pools.. it was so much fun cheering for you and LINKIEPOO<3 wish you played as good as you wanted to on the 3rd day.. but we all know you were just hella tired.. good news is that if it wasnt for you getting frustrated in the 3rd rounds of pools you and *humhum* MR RAPEMASTER550 wouldnt have clean them wallets out! OHHH and also good stuff You+Eddie who would have thought that a Luigi and a Link would have made a pretty **** team... ;) Love you Much!!

Sung; it was sooooo much fun hanging out with you I am sooooooo glad we got to know you better you are sooooo EFFIN AWESOME and sooo funny! LOL! Muse is soooo ****... haters gonna hate!(i know no one that dislikes MUSE if you dislike muse YOU SUCK! imo)... cant wait to see your Samus ****!! thank you much for Helping me with Falco and being a Homie! <3

HugQ; Jesus you are one fun fella!... I couldnt ask for better ppl to spend Genesis with... the Car ride was EFFIN EPIC (minus Baka nagging)goodstuff with all the MM... guess most of the car was making that dough!... <3

Eddie Mexico; I love you!!! thank you for being everyones Alarm, if it wasnt for you we would have been super late for ever event! Goodstuff in teams!! Luigi+Link=****! EduardoUSA FTW!.... (ps sorry for Cheering against you vs Light... hes the Ultimate homie <3)

Baka; ............ (ps love hate relationship we got going bud.. <3)

AZ FAM BAM<3

Axe; Heyyy!! well I am so proud of you (you heard this like a billion times already lol)even if you didnt do as well as you wanted to... it was sooo much fun hanging out with you and i love every pic we took.. Thank you sooo much for cheering for me during pools i was hella nervous and knowing i had a support group ment the world to me... thank you for always being there for me and for having such an amazing personality... LOVE YOU!!! pika piiii! <3

Light; OMG!!! it was soooo coool to finally hang out with you again after 7 long months!... It was fun running most of your pools and cheering for you in everysingle one of your matches! lol. You will def be missed and lets plz not let another 7 long months pass without hanging out!!... PEACH FTW<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (ps. the pic we took is effin epic! && still angry you took THE WORST pic of me EVER lol <3)

The Silliest Of Kyles!; I freaking love you BooBoo! I am soooooooo glad i met you! YOU ARE DEF THEE BFF! lol Jeff and Brad were mos def right when they said we as in you and i would be a match made in Heaven! ;)... we Must hang out soon!! soo much fun hanging out with you and cheering for AZ+Armada!<3 ohhh man EPIC!!!... sitting with you during CREW Jesus! good times.... I miss you already!!! :/.. Love you!!!!!! PEACH FTW! <3

Dark; It was finally nice to meet you! and trust me when I saw I will see you again! Homie!!<3

Tai; !!!! awww man dude why are you soooo awesome! i had soo much fun hanging out with you in SoCal.. you are just soo easy to get along with and i just love who you are as a person and a player.. PLUS! we have the same Birthday sooooo effing cool... def my Twin from another Year.. Sep 12 FTW<3 goood stuff in the Tourney too <3

Taj; Im glad you Adopted me into the AZ Fam.. ! and I am sooo happy you got 3rd place you def deserved it! it was funn cheering for you during your matches and Doubles as well... im glad i got to hang out with you again and i hope to see you soon! :D <3

Tim!; <3 <3 <3.. Im Glad you liked your Yoshi wish i could have found the ChimChar tho :/... it was fun hanging out with you and finally meeting you! you are sooo awesome! your Yoshi is effin EPIC!

Okami; Nice seeing you again!... lol i was surprise when i saw you at Champs.. thought you had left lol and didnt know your Family was from SoCAl... hmmmm :D

Wobbles; It was nice meeting you!... good stuff during Crews! aww man Kyle The Twins and I were going CRAZY!

MR CHRIS BURTT AKA GG7!; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TISK TISK! =(

Harry Potter Crew~! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

Juan aka Old Man Gray; <3

Elvis;<3 you are an EPIC human!... thank you thank you thank you for everything!

Ian; it was nice meeting you, you are so sweet!

HungryBox; ohh man ! i almost had a Heart attack watching you vs Armada!... It was nice hanging out with you are always so much fun! Harry Potter Crew FTW!Hope to see you soon!!... Apex maybe? hopefully sooner! <3

Xander; thank you for saying sorry and being nicer to me in person! you rock!

Twin_A; Mr Kyle<3... thank you for everything you are simplyy amazing love you so much!!!! it was fun cheering for everyone while your voice lasted lol!we must Hang Out soon!and tell Dolly i said Hi ;) I love your SHEIK!!!

Tw1n; Mr David<3!! thank you for the Magic Tricks!! <33 it was fun hanging out with you hope you got your voice back! like i told Kyle we must hang out soon!! LOVE YOU!

Jake13; My Fav Texan!<3 it was fun hanging out with you!! you are soooooo flippen cool!... hope i see you soon! plz dont be a stranger! <3

Oscar; My other Fav Texan! it was nice seeing you again, and in my opinion we took an amazing pic! (the picture of the wind perfectly blowing through our hair!)EPIC!

Lucas; <3 i am so glad i met you! you are so sweet and easy going, super down to earth.. i hope i get the opportunity to travel over there and hang out with you!hope to see you soon <3

Fuzzy!; i soo regret not buying tea from you i almost got murdered by my own mother! lol.. See you at Apex! it was really nice meeting you!

Armada; it was nice seeing you again and hanging out with you for a bit.. you are sooo down to earth and so amazing with Peach! I was soo happy you finally won first place it was def your time to shine!.. hope to see you soon and hang out with you... i am def planning to go to the UK soon.! we'll keep in touch!

ANTO; <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (all i gotta say)

STAB; grr for getting into ALL MY PICS <3 Olive graden was sooo funny!

Micheal; HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY YOU 21 YEAR OLD YOU! <3

SOCAL; <3 Especially Larry Lurr, Steven, Brendan, Derek (which i could have heard you **** talk a few ppl its always soo funny), Mccain <3 GAHH and everyone else lol

Johnny aka S2J; IM SOO HAPPY YOU DID SOOOOO GOOD!... thank you for offering to help me out with my Falco.. I shall text you as soon as i am free<3

Lovage; GOODSTUFF!

Kage; <3 so glad i got to finally meet you.. ! you have an amazing Ganon! you are so much fun and really sweet for a warrior! we must hang out soon<3

Shroomed; Still funny *** hell!... disliked you punking the homie tho!... <3

SS; teehee! so much fun hanging out with you and running 2 of your pools.. what are the odds. <3

Hax; you are nicer then ppl make you out to be.. good stuff

Brandon; it was nice to see you again! <3 doing your thang as always ^_^ so funny!

Sherdian&&amp;Pat; <3 <3

Lucien; you were really nice and on top of your matches when i was running your pool... you are such a good person/smasher (:

M2K; got bank!

Tang; loved your dance!

Dunk; you are def missed in socal! :( it was fun hanging out with you for a bit!

Dr.PP; Sorry you were sick.. Hope you feel better soon... your Falco is why i started to play (Plus the support of Atlus,J666 and Axe)

Joe; <3

Darrell; It was fun playing you... one day i will **** you... one day... lol <3 always fun hanging out with you!

FLY;<3 <3

Mimi; it was nice meeting you in person

Strongbad; you are awesome!

QuesoKirby; i was sooo sad i didnt get to meet you OR play YU GI OH i was sooo looking forward to that... I hope i Meet you soon and we get to hang you.. you seemed to be a bundle of joy like myself... KEEP IN TOUCH!.. :)

Scar; and your epic facial expression !

JB; <3

ATLUS; UGHH! IM STILL VERY SAD YOU DIDNT COME! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 20% COOLER! TRUST ME :( WELL HOPE YOU HAVE FUN A STUPID EVO (AKA THE REASON WHY YOU DIDNT GO TO GENESIS AKA THE 20% COOLER RUINER!)... <3 YOU ATLUS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TRAINING... I WILL TOTALLY DO GOOD AT APEX (WHICH YOU BETTER ATTEND!)FOR YA<3

TO EVERYONE I MET BUT FORGOT TO MENTION SORRY... THIS WAS HARD TO DO LOL.. SEND ME A PM AND ILL BE SURE TO ADD YOUFOR EVERYONE I DIDNT MEET.... HI

THANK YOU ONES AGAIN DBR FOR EVERYTHING... IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU GUYS AGAIN

ALSO..,. GERM YOUR LINK............ ***** !

Top Bottom