• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*** Official Ganondorf Video Thread (Updated 4/15) ***

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Swoops is pretty ridiculous.

I was about to post links to his videos until I saw the post above mine lol.

Moshe

Smash Cadet
NNID
MosheX
<_< >_> *searches around desperate for recognition* ...I'm Swoops :p
swoops i have just about watched all the videos you have posted and you play very good i can say i have learned a thing or 2 for you play but who are the guys that you are facing?

also please post a video of you( Ganondorf) vs a Pro falco because i can pull off wins from the videos that you have show but my bro who play falco is to good i need to see what you would do

(PS i want to see falco use his chain grab)

Osman

Smash Apprentice
There's no way that's actually ChuDat playing, that Ganondorf was garbage. I would imagine after years of Melee experience, he would actually aim for the edge, not aerial Flame Choke two character lengths above Marth and get punished for it.

Swoops and Bizzarro Flame are probably the two best Ganondorfs I've seen on Youtube. I think I'm all right...haha.

Moshe

Smash Cadet
NNID
MosheX
what is the Best way to post a SSBB video what format is the video in if u save it to a SD card and can you convert it? i would like to show what i can do and what issues i run in to

joenm8r

Smash Cadet
what is the Best way to post a SSBB video what format is the video in if u save it to a SD card and can you convert it? i would like to show what i can do and what issues i run in to
You need a capture card of some sort. Those files on the SD card aren't useful as replays. The images are useable and I think they've made strides with interpreting level editor files, however the general consensus is that video files from SD cards are only viewable on a Wii with Brawl.

The reason for this is that the replays simply record your button presses throughout a match up to 3 minutes in length. There is no video stored because that would require an incredible amount of storage as well as a long amount of time to compress/write. If the files were video you wouldn't be able to rotate the camera around when you pause the replay.

Check out this thread for in depth info:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142971
(Thread on cracking screen cap files)

Your best bet may be to send a replay file to someone who has a capture device. There are also threads about cheap capture devices, sub $70 US, so poke around in this video thread too:
http://smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109
(Video thread)

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Dang I was hoping to eventually post some vids up.

Oh wellz.

I'm angry Ganon's down B recovery has been nerfed, and I don't think it spikes anymore either.

Moshe

Smash Cadet
NNID
MosheX
You need a capture card of some sort. Those files on the SD card aren't useful as replays. The images are useable and I think they've made strides with interpreting level editor files, however the general consensus is that video files from SD cards are only viewable on a Wii with Brawl.

The reason for this is that the replays simply record your button presses throughout a match up to 3 minutes in length. There is no video stored because that would require an incredible amount of storage as well as a long amount of time to compress/write. If the files were video you wouldn't be able to rotate the camera around when you pause the replay.

Check out this thread for in depth info:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142971
(Thread on cracking screen cap files)

Your best bet may be to send a replay file to someone who has a capture device. There are also threads about cheap capture devices, sub $70 US, so poke around in this video thread too:
http://smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109
(Video thread)
thank you i think i will give it a tri

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
^^oh, well I guess that's kinda good.

But since it seems to go much farther than Melee, and he can't jump after, it's like suicide.

Looks like I have to focus all my energy on his dair for spiking, and his uair for dream crushing. :D

(Still misses the ******-ness of his wizards foot)

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
I know. But apparently, it doesn't record video, only your button presses.

It'd take too much memory other wise. But since it only records button presses it should be longer than 3 minutes.

Sliq

Smash Master
Bizzaroflame is decent, but he does some really stupid stuff. He needs to play a little smarter.

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
This thread hasn't been updated in a month. Anybody want to help out with that? Swoops has some awesome videos, and they should be put up.

Top Bottom