• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official G6 monthlies results and video thread!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Round 1: Welcome Home

Melee singles

1: Docter PeePee ($295.00)
2: Tope ($177.00)
3: Yayhuzz ($59.00)
4: LozR ($29.50)
5: JessiahTEG ($29.50)
5: Twitch ($29.50)
7: Xif
7: Stingers
9: Full Metal
9: Mike G
9: Pyratical Nonsense
9: KP
13: MoTT
13: Theo
13: David
13: Mahone
17: Drugged Fox
17: Karn
17: DJ Rom3
17: Foxlisk
17: Cyrain
17: FiZ
17: Joshua Viverette
17: J-Flo
25: Snap.
25: Moophobia
25: Charlie G
25: TRC
25: Sneak
25: JMH
25: Ali and Gofg
25: Black Chris
33: Gaga
33: Darius
33: Travis
33: BEHR
33: Blind
33: Ocean
33: EWBF
33: Robert
33: Dark Hart
33: Pie!
33: EMB
33: 10
33: Ezrealiz
33: ZOTR
33: LLLLLINK
33: Yoshido
49: Esperis!
49: Carson
49: Willam
49: Spencer
49: Felipe
49: Tac
49: Splinter
49: Dill
49: Ditenshi
49: Tubes
49: Gofg
49: Smith SauskeBowser

Melee doubles

1: Catfish ($144.00)
2: Yay and CYRAIN ($72.00)
3: Mister fister69 ($24.00)(Tope and ezrelias?)
4: Twitch and Jessiah!
5: Cinnamon lifers (Rayku and drugged fox)
5: Washed up verterens like clockwork(xif and mike G)
7: It isnt lolirape if its just the tipp(Fullmetal mike and sleepy K)
7: Ali and Gofg
9: Karn and David
9: Poppycock (Sneak and Black chris)
9: Monster Squad (Moo and Snap)
9: Bukkae(Jflo and robert)
13: Delicious Dairs
13: Darius And Lucas
13: Josh and theo

Brawl singles

1: Linus Spacehead ($222.00)
2: Big lou ($74.00)
3: Kismet2 ($37.00)
4: DRN ($18.50)
5: Stingers ($18.50)
5: Kadaj ($18.50)
7: Micalis
7: Shady
9: RAF~
9: Billy
9: Dyno
9: Duo
13: VICE
13: H1N1
13: Archer
13: StockField
17: 313
17: Cory
17: Heatstroke Jim
17: Rag
17: Tac
17: Alex Zellers
17: Felix
17: Mits
25: GQ
25: Splinter
25: Devin
25: Kackemee
25: Blae!
25: Koozy K
25: Saudimizer
25: Pie!
33: Twitch
33: CD
33: Gryph
33: Krackshot Kroc
33: Uncles

Brawl doubles

1: Black Dynomite ($108.50) (Kadaj and shady)
2: Jason sucks 4eva ($31.00) (Rayku and big lou)
3: Linus Spacehead's cosmic crusade ($15.50)(Reflex and Micalies)
4: Cory and stingers got huge ****s
5: RAF and Vice
5: Mike jackson can do anything (Kismet and billy)
7: PP and Yay
7: Link Likes(Archer and H1N1)
9: Holy Hell(Mitts and Duo)
9: Gryph and KSK
9: pit lucky delcious(Esser, Felix)
9: Guhreg Jennings!(Koozy K and GQ)
13: Black and Yellow(Uncle and 313)
13: Get the KY

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo stingers, could you help me with what characters everybody used

stingers

Smash Obsessed
1: Linus Spacehead ($222.00) (Wario, PT)
2: Big lou ($74.00) (MK, Diddy, Luigi)
3: Kismet2 ($37.00) (MK, Falco)
4: DRN ($18.50) (MK, ZSS)
5: Stingers ($18.50) (ROB)
5: Kadaj ($18.50) (MK, Marth)
7: Micalis (MK)
7: Shady (Snake)
9: RAF~ (ICs, Peach?)
9: Billy (Snake, Falco)
9: Dyno (Wario)
9: Duo (Fox)
13: VICE (MK)
13: H1N1 (?)
13: Archer (Toon Link)
13: StockField (ROB, Snake/MK for 1 set each)
17: 313 (ROB, Snake)
17: Cory (MK, DDD)
17: Heatstroke Jim (DK)
17: Rag (DK)
17: Tac (Marth?)
17: Alex Zellers (Diddy)
17: Felix (?)
17: Mits (?)
25: GQ (?)
25: Splinter (?)
25: Devin (Marth)
25: Kackemee (ICs)
25: Blae! (Peach)
25: Koozy K (Lucas)
25: Saudimizer (?)
25: Pie! (Zelda/DK)
33: Twitch (Diddy)
33: CD (?)
33: Gryph (?)
33: Krackshot Kroc (Marth?)
33: Uncles (DK)

DRN

Smash Lord
1: Linus Spacehead ($222.00) (:wario:, :squirtle:)
2: Big lou ($74.00) (:metaknight:, :diddy:, :luigi2:)
3: Kismet2 ($37.00) (:metaknight:, :falco:)
4: DRN ($25.00) (:zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: )
5: Stingers ($18.50) (:rob:)
5: Kadaj ($18.50) (:metaknight:, :marth:)
7: Micaelis (:metaknight:)
7: Shady (:snake:)
9: RAF~ (ICs, DDD)
9: Billy (Snake, Falco)
9: Dyno (Wario)
9: Duo (Fox)
13: VICE (MK)
13: H1N1 (?)
13: Archer (Toon Link)
13: StockField (MK)
17: 313 (ROB, Snake)
17: Cory (MK, DDD)
17: Heatstroke Jim (DK)
17: Rag (DK)
17: Tac (Marth?)
17: Alex Zellers (Diddy)
17: Felix (?)
17: Mits (?)
25: GQ (?)
25: Splinter (?)
25: Devin (Marth)
25: Kackemee (ICs)
25: Blae! (Peach)
25: Koozy K (Lucas)
25: Saudimizer (?)
25: Pie! (Zelda/DK)
33: Twitch (Diddy)
33: CD (?)
33: Gryph (?)
33: Krackshot Kroc (Marth?)
33: Uncles (DK)
Added some pics and added what i knew which wasnt a lot lol.

Btw is bracket gonna be uploaded too?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Shout outs,

Everyone- Thank you all so much, The most amazing feeling in the world is investing money for a venue, hyping a tourney, going through all the stress, getting big names to come, worrying about housing, and then at the end of it, Everyone had fun, you made your money back at the venue, and you have enough to get a bigger and better venue for the next tournament! God damn, I love smash, and I love you guys.

Georgia and alabama players- Thank you for coming out and being SO on point with your matches, Reflex and raf it was nice to having you guys over and im glad you guys could come and add some hype for brawl! Lounis man, Your diddy is nasty, so glad you could make it, Hope you had fun.

DruggedFox- Hey man, I wish our matches could have been closer, I wish I could have done better, but you out played me, out smarted me and just out foxed (No pun intended) me I gotta get better and maybe next time Ill give you a harder time, Good games in doubles too, once again, your too good. =]

Docter Kevin- Yo dude....Yoooooo.

Cam, where the **** were you at this? :/

GOFG- I love you.

Chas Marsh- Yo dude, good stuff showing out at this, glad your name is getting out there. Your like, one of my favorite players to watch improve.

Brawl- Not bad boys, not bad

Foxlisk- I havent played you yet, hopefully I get the opportunity at pound, you seem like a cool guy. Thanks to you and Mahone for your car and hype, Too good.

Mike G and XIF- Having you guys come was really something else! Your amazing and Seeing you guys in action was insane! come to my next one!

Tope- A special thanks to you and team richmond for coming out and supporting my first big tourney! Hopefully you and Cyrain can team at the next one and give PP and LoZr a headache. Good stuff in singles, you vs yay was too good.

Yay-Nair

Cyrain- dude your a monster for getting by with no sleep. Good ****

Lozr- SMASH BROS

Melee- Forever

KP- Hey man, Your marth is so much better than mine, Ill get better at marth dittos and do better next time I hope. **** games in singles, you said it best "Marth dittos are unforgiving" so true.

Jesiah- A very special Shout out to you, I want you to know that you made this tournament a whole diffrent kind of special. Both your mentality and your marth are so inspirational. And you seem like a pretty cool guy yourself, from the times I spoke to you. Thanks again man, you ****.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
shout out to all the free *** melee players who let me place 1 spot outside the money in a 60 person tournament in a game I don't play...while I didn't even use my main

get better scrubs

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Jesiah is the future of Melee.

Why didn't Tope and Cyrain team?

BEHR

Smash Hero
lmfao shoutouts

marijuana- how i love thee and you slowing down my mind but at the same time we must train together to reach our full potential

matt- thank you for paying venue fee for gboro,thanks for getting me food while i was doing green greens,thanks for the ride,thanks for the ride back,thanks for the m&m's,thanks for the laughs your awesome <3

nigg@chris- we must play more good ganon

ryannnn- lol we should trash talk more and play more 64 lol we got to play melee and trainn hard as ****

313- your actually okay for a brawl player ;] but no real i had fun playing brawl maybe if I can ill play brawl with you i might play yoshi and peach in that game

other two dudes- fun rideee

moo- fun set man i tihnk this is the second time you beat me in tourney but ill get you soon mann we should team i feel like we can do good

trc- **** that melee but your better then me so its all good

la tanna- i missed you ):

mike- wuuuuv yew you ****

smith- you are on that white boy cant jump status haha good hustle and you are one greasy as gremlin looking ****

snap-great tourney we should have played mannn

stingers- **** youu but nah wuv yeww

felipeee- fun matches wish you lived in the boro <3

ali- love you man

xif- nice georgia tree good peachhh

ADAM- you are the dern best and thanks for playing weegee <3

jesiah- you seem cool we need to play and talk about pokemon :]

PLUR- ):

V1CE

Smash Champion
Hey Snap do you have the Bracket images?

SHOUTOUTS!!!!

1: Linus Spacehead ($222.00) - GOOD **** winning Reflex! Your wario is awesome.
2: Big lou ($74.00) - It was great meeting you or maybe meeting you for the second time i dont remember. Your a cool guy man! I wish we could have friendly more
3: Kismet2 ($37.00) - Yo! I wish I didnt have to play you 1st set in winners after the bye that almost everyone got. Anyway it was good games and ima beat you next time. GOOD TECHS DAMN! Upload those matches if possible!
4: DRN ($18.50) - The other person I lost to. Sup man you came out of nowhere kind of. I didnt know how good you were. Nice ZSS and MK. I wish I didnt SD. :(
5: Stingers ($18.50) - STEP IT UP lol jk <3 I alwasy have fun when your around good seeing you again and come play me alot ok? good...
5: Kadaj ($18.50) - My brother! Damn what happen to becoming a god. I thought you coulda taken this one! Next time brah. LOVE RESPECT! see ya soon
7: Micalis - good stuff man!
7: Shady - SHAAAAAADY MILK CARTON!!!! see ya soon man. TEACH ME MAHHHHVELL
9: RAF~ - Hey I loved teaming with you bro! We had good chemistry. Thanks for the controller man your the best. See you on AIB.
9: Billy - hey man good ****.
9: Dyno - WAH WAH WAH - i wanted to play you!
9: Duo - fun convos! We will rep harder next time!
13: VICE - Step it up kid... You coulda got top 10 and you know it. Almost there tho. Maybe next time you wont have to play number 1 in GA 1st game lol.
13: H1N1
13: Archer - cool man
13: StockField - <3 good seeing you again. Come play me more.
17: 313 - keep improving and get on AIB. Take that TALK TO HEART and be MOTIVATED!
17: Cory - Good Set man. I have no hate too you man. I hope we can still be friends but you obviously hate me. I like playing you tho. See you soon maybe.
17: Heatstroke Jim
17: Rag
17: Tac
17: Alex Zellers - LOL you the man. Our trip to TBELL was pro. Lets not tell anyone i fell on my *** tho.
17: Felix
17: Mits
25: GQ
25: Splinter
25: Devin
25: Kackemee - LOL KACCCCCCCCCCCK. you the man work on them icies.
25: Blae!
25: Koozy K
25: Saudimizer
25: Pie!
33: Twitch - YO you got this man keep improving in brawl and keep ****** in melee.
33: CD
33: Gryph
33: Krackshot Kroc
33: Uncles - yo DK dittos toooo good. MAHHHHHVEL BAYYYB

DRN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts-

Little Raffy- Matches were mad fun man. Stop dropping grabs and start winning tourneys! Your like one of the main people i like to see win since i feel like ur always an underdog. Btw u'd totally look like a super hero if u wore a mask. Happy Birthday Once again and i hope my donation helped some. Hope you enjoy ur lolipop.

Luis- Whyyyyyy. You were literally the one person i didnt want to play and i end up playing you second round haha. Its all good though, its always a joy to play you and i hope to beat you sometime soon. Even though your wario is amazing dont forget about PT. Hes soooo fun to watch and ur just tooo good w/ him.

Lounis- Man i thought it was finally my time to beat you. I was doing pretty well that day and felt like i could beat you but of course u had to crush my dreams by 2-0ing me lol. Its ok though cause it just means that im going to beat you next tourney.

Calvin- Arrrrggggg stop losing like you do. I feel like you can do better. Even though you want to mainly play mk dont forget about falco. Yours is different and one of the best out there. Hes also so enjoyable to watch lol. Wish i got to play u in tourney but i guess we'll play another time.

Snap- Good to see you man and thanks so much for housing me and dyno. Its always fun to hang out with you and all of NC.

Stingers- Nice to finally play you. I never get the chance to play ROB very often so it was like a new experience to me. Watching u at mlg was amazing which is one of the reasons i wanted to play against you. Good **** and ggs man.

Michael- Stop ****** my zss. U make me feel like i dont know the match up.... but seriously good matches like always.

Duo- Good **** ****** my mk like you did. Showed me i really need to learn every match up. Great matches and sorry we never got to play out the mm. We'll def do one next tourney were both at.

Shady-Glad someone else thinks BigLou sucks and plays trash characters xD

Vahe- Tooo Gooood, driving 8 hours there and back and still being ready to play a tourney.

Kadaj- Remember u suck as much as I do.

Vice- Fun playing you and that SD was really ********. Hopefully next time we play something like that doesnt happen again.

Keith- Good seeing you man. Your falco was pretty cool to watch and i hope to play you myself again sometime soon. We should try to get some friendlies in next time.

Rest of NC/Anyone else- You are all super legit and i hope to see you again soon. NC was really fun to visit and the gigantic group hug after was too good xD. See ya guys next tourney hopefully.

Next Time I'm Going For First!

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Shoutouts I guess:

1: Reflex - Good stuff taking first man. We never got to actually play, definitely need tonext time.

2: Big lou - Good seeing you bro. Too bad we didn't play though. We should have gotten in a fist fight like we planned to.

3: Kismet2 - Ahhh that Falco, then youbrought out that MK lol. Good stuff though.

4: Chaz - I have yet to play you again, we really need to next time.

5: Stingers - Awesome ROB dittos, I finally beat you, too bad it took me like 6484256 tries.

5: Kadaj - Good stuff man. You will get them next time.

7: Micalis - We didn't play this time man, I want to MM you next time.

7: Shady - Doesn't get a shoutout.

9: RAF~ - Our MM was good. I will get my money back next time though.

9: Billy - I want to play you more next time. Our friendlies were really fun though.

9: Duo - Man this is the 3rd tourney you have taken me out in. I will bear you eventually lol. This was the closest I have ever gotten. Pink MK the best.

13: VICE - <<33 I will definitely be coming to your place to get some good serious practice.

13: H1N1 - Good dubs friendlies. I want to play you 1v1 though.

13: StockField - You suck.

17: 313 - Good games man. We should chill sometime to get more pratice.

17: Alex Zellers - Good seeing you again man. Your Diddy has improved a lot.

17: Felix - Good games man. Sorry I had to go gay there at the end.

25: GQ - We only played 1 game bro, we need to play a lot more next time.

25: Splinter - Another ROB main. Good stuff in our matches man. Keep it up.

25: Blae! - We didn't play at all. We should next time. I will bring my deck too.

33: Twitch - I am sad we never got to play. You give the best bro hugs ever though <3

33: Krackshot Kroc - We didn't play man, what's up with that? Also come on your better than 33rd place.

33: Uncles - You too, 33rd place is unacceptable, you are way better.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
how you gonna say you suck stock. you'll get 'em next time. work on how to apply those things I told u in your game once you get the tech down.

u too steve. ur next bracket will not be so bad hopefully =x

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Word up to all my homeboys who did well at this tournament. Grats and keep making that paper.

G6 might get hit with some Crimson Hotness (tm) next event; I went to MAGfest this weekend but there ain't no stopping me now. Too good.

moTT

Smash Cadet
Good job, Mott. :)
Yay I have a fan.. Thanks man.

Shoutouts:

Rayku: We don't know eachother, but I feel it's safe to say that you're the most unintentionally funny person ever. Seriously.. "THANKS FOR COMIN' OUT, SEE YA ****ERRRRRS!!" I wish you'd found out who loved Sonic so unconditionally.

Josh: WTF I SUCK.. But not enough to -ever- let that happen again. You'll have more of a challenge against me next time, and I'm sure you hope so, lol.

Xif: You're scarier than your Peach is, man.

Fullmetal: Proud of you, man. Still can't beat my boy, though. (I love your pseudo-animosity towards Yay, it's ****ing hilarious).

CPK: You have no idea how much you helped me out. I'll make it show.

BlackChris: Ganon still needs some work, but keep it up, it's DEFINITELY gotten better since that last Bill tourney.

EWBF: Good games.. **** falcon dittos when they count, lol. :/

Twitch: BEATIN JESIAH, SUP BAYB?

Dylan: You did an amazing job. "OK, QUIT OUT OF THAT FRIENDLY, OR GO HOME."

PP/Lozr: Sorry I still haven't really talked to you guys, I'm too busy in a corner somewhere hoping to be able to hold a candle to you two/Yay some day. Maybe I'll talk to you when I get there xD

Cam: **** you for not coming!!

Yoshido: PP is sucha **** :glare: LOL

TRC: Was cool to see/talk to you man, been a while.

Maria: Sup sick squishy? Thanks for your encouragement.

GOFG: Wtf, where did you go? You disappeared!

Moophobia: Still coming down from our set.. Wow. LOL, Yay told me how you went up to him mad content afterward: "Dude.. I just had the greatest set ever.. With moTT.." :bee:

Karn: Like I already said, I would've been just as mad if you had won. You didn't come off as rude or anything like that at all. It really was a close set. You didn't squander that in any way, you played just as solid as I did, so don't be hard on yourself. I honestly don't think I'm good enough to give you advice. Even if I felt I was, I wouldn't know what to tell you.. Improve your edgeguarding (maybe?? I was too tired and nervous to really remember our set, tbh). Your spacing is pretty ****, and you only laser when it's safe. I don't think I punished you once for it, and you have the *crucial* ability of racking up % quick. Next time I see you, we're going to play an assload of friendlies, because I've yet to really do that with you.

Sneak: Didn't introduce myself or talk to you (I was the Marth main who played like 3 friendlies with you on the couch at the pre-Christmas smashfest), but mad props to you 2-0'ing someone who almost beat Eggm :rotfl:

Crystalnite: I really, REALLY need you to help me out vs Sheik AND Marth.

Yay: See you at, oh, 5:30 PM tomorrow as usual? :cool:

In conclusion, I had a lot to reflect on during the drive home.. First of all, WOW MOTT STAY YOUR ****ING MAIN. Not doing so made me:

1. Lose a match to EWBF
2. Lose a match to Moophobia
3. Lose a match worse than I should've against Xif. I should've gone Marth from the very beginning.. Who knows, I might have learned or done good enough to have taken at least one match off of him; When I went Marth match 2, he was last stock kill percentage. No, I really don't think I had a snowball's chance in hell of winning the set, but still.. Poor decision-making on my part throughout the entire ****ing tourney.

P.S. Yay, thank you for not slapping me or disowning me.. **** inconsistency, **** nerves, and **** Peach, the end.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks for hosting, Snap! I should've done shoutouts forever ago but I'll get on it soon enough haha.

Thanks for coming out everyone! GGs to all.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I had fun at this despite some lame *** trolling by Dylan.

Shoutout to Steve, Keith, Kadaj, Koozyk, Uncle, Shady, Y0gi, GQ, Kack, Tkbro, Alex zellers, Casonova, Cory, elev8, Dyno, and reflex.

Shoutout to Kevin Nanney for not being free in Brawl (unlike other NC melee players except fiz of course)

Good games to all

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Once again my bracket is stupid and i play both lozr and cyrain early and get 25th... pools should happen next time. Please post the bracket image

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Great tourney snap =D, good to see everyone I hadn't seen in a while/meet new people. Thanks for the housing PP/twitch. Wish I didn't suck at tournaments so much >_>

Shoutouts later.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Mott maybe you should listen to yay and I more often. :o

Stop using your mediore secondaries and just work people with Marth.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This was quite nice. If GA people are willing to caravan up there in the future, I'd be happy to show up to more of these.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Jesiah is the future of Melee.

Why didn't Tope and Cyrain team?
The only reason I was able to make it to this tourney in the first place was cause Yay offered to cover my gas expenses to get down there....But only if I was willing to team with him haha. Super nice guy. I love Yay and owe him a BIG SHOUTOUT for helping me get down there. Unfortunately we couldn't beat NC in teams. =(

And lmfao @ me getting 17th. I actually thought I placed way lower than that XD

Werd.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
smith: loooooooooooooooooooool good S.

snape: not only am i calling you snape all next tourney but good **** hosting this beast tourney. oh yeah and way to hype up some matches.

yay: bit

lozr: you're not rusty enough to lose to me. :c

you still **** though keep it up.

dj: yooooooooooooooooo...you should try in tourneys. also that vid you showed us was mad stupid lol. i hate you. ***** you in 64 though bit.

theo: dude you're so ****/awesome. i don't think i'm gona play peach though lol.

jesiah: dude we did WORK in teams. it was too ****. too bad we had to play each other. it's cool i won though cuz i'm pretty sure i couldn't have beaten mike G or xif. :)

stingers: lol don't sandbag aginst me scrub. do better in brawl and rep NC harder. :mad:

YOSHIDO: dude yoshi dittos are mad fun. double yoshi's even more fun. i hope i see you again soon! <3

TRC: yeh, i've grown up a little. <3

kleg: man...**** your TL it's so bad.

cyrain: screw your sleep schedule. :mad:

tope: eff the tourney ending at 11:30 i wanted a MM. :(

rayku: learn dat fox MU i suck.

druggedfox: we should've played more. you're too good at adapting to what the other person does. next M2K right here!

maining yoshi: *sigh* someday...but not today.

brawl: watch some more ADHD vids...maybe start to second ZSS...practice with someone who actually plays the game idk about you.

PLUR/cam: the best people at any tourney and you two were nowhere to be found. godwam the both of you.

fiz: you keep gettin better. scru LoL.

JMH: you're too nice and you always make me feel bad for beating you. :( keep gettin better though. i luhu man. <3

ali: lol the only time you'll come to a tourney is when it's literally right outside of your house. i still luhu though.

sp: i still think you all look the same lol.

moTT: keep gettin better dawg.

stock: dude you're magical with vending machines. yeah we also should've played each other. <3

V1CE: lol i suck at brawl. <3 i'll try to get better though.

kevin: WAZUP BAYBE!!!!!!!!!!

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Well despite the fact that I got ***** in brawl, I enjoyed all the melee friendlies I got to play. I was the guy with the beard playing peach over in the corner so GGs to all, especially that yoshi player from SC. Hopefully I get to play more people next time, this tournament is probably going to be the only time I enter brawl instead of melee so hopefully I can get my copy of melee back and do some damage at the next tourney. Overall good tourney despite it being a little cramped, but good stuff snap and I look forward to the next one.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wish i wasn't so tired after teams!

shoutout:

thanks to kevin nanney for not playing me again.
[/troll]

next time we definitely need more TVs lol

Top Bottom