• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida Power Rankings 6/17/15

Xaltis

Smash Hero
New Power Rankings out before CEO, now all out of state players will be able to know who our biggest threats are!

Last edited:

Corgian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Corgian
3DS FC
2079-7941-6787
Akira Toriyama sponsors the South Florida Smash Community, heavily. He based Dragonball off of HungryBox's journey in Melee. Dragonball Super is directly based on the lives of South Florida's top 10.

Azzy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Azoraith
RIP CFL, maybe one day we'll have someone on the PR
How was this calculated? Survey of top players?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The power rankings are great as always, but god damn this is the worst flavor I've seen yet.

Who made this image, LOL?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Esam and Manny made the list, if you have questions about placings ask them. MVD might have been involved too. I woulda made this a cool style like usual, but idk wasn't really feeling putting in a lot of work.

Mida

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
MIDA#109
3DS FC
1934-1759-0050
maybe one day, we'll get the jojo PR...
(but this is neato nonetheless!)

Azzy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Azoraith
I really think there should be an ELO system, or weighting or something, I dont think having the top players making it is the best way anymore

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I can assist you with that,

ESAM - Pikachu
MVD - Duckhunt/Diddy/Falcon
Manny - Sonic
NickRiddle - Zero Suit/Mii Brawler
8bitman - ROB
Xaltis - Rosalina
Myran - Olimar
Master Raven - Sheik
Phuzix - Sheik
True Blue - Sonic
Might just go back and add those in...forgot about those. :/

Xaltis

Smash Hero
maybe one day, we'll get the jojo PR...
(but this is neato nonetheless!)
This was actually meant to be JoJo's but all the people who wanted it switche their votes to pizza or troll votes, and the rest were for DBZ. So blame the people that wanted JoJo's I guess?

Mida

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
MIDA#109
3DS FC
1934-1759-0050
This was actually meant to be JoJo's but all the people who wanted it switche their votes to pizza or troll votes, and the rest were for DBZ. So blame the people that wanted JoJo's I guess?
pizza would've been hype too (manny = little caesars Kappa)

Last edited:

Noa.

Smash Master
I really think there should be an ELO system, or weighting or something, I dont think having the top players making it is the best way anymore
Using an ELO or mmr system gives too much favor to people who go to more tournaments.

Just a group of players from across FL who all look at a large collection of brackets is the best way to make a list. IMO anyways.

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
With all my VS wins and near flawless record against everyone in SFL... ok
That's the thing though, not everyone can make it to VS and I think that the VS weeklies get weighed a lot when the PR gets made; I'm not saying that you're awful in comparison to Manny.

Last edited:
Top Bottom