• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you prefer Chez to Nick, really?

well hold that **** I'm only calling you Nick in person

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LMBO no prob Keith :)

DJ Name = Chez

Friends can call me Nick or "Nick Gary"

Tally Tourney had 20 entrants.

Results were

1.)DBS - :wario:
2.)SkyViper(MSAS) - :zerosuitsamus:
3.)Chez(Awal) - :sonic:
4.)Eikelmann - :metaknight::ganondorf:
5.)TallyDrew - :zerosuitsamus: :zelda:
5.)Zeph - :falco: :fox: :zerosuitsamus:
7.)Roar - :metaknight: :wario:
7.)Scar - :wolf:

Thats all I know off the top of my head
(When TF did Tally have so many ZSS players???)

Eikelman won 64, Melee & PM
Hoekshot got 2nd in 64
DBS got 3rd in Melee

I forgot the placings 4 P:M

I got 3rd in 64(1st time playing since Melee came out :-p lost in 1st round and randomly picked Fox & kept winning) & 2nd in Melee

Chess was tired after SF4:AE
PUMA lives in Gville
No1 else that's known was in town

:sonic:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol ICs can hold my **** for all I care I've trained with Garbanzo and Jeff so I don't lose to ICs that aren't good in the matchup anymore (psst theyre all bad at it except Esam and JEFF)
Listen new guy you can talk all the **** you want. I like confidence in a new player

But please if you are going to MM, don't MM for a dollar. Save your money and do it for a substantial amount. I wouldn't go through the trouble of unwinding my controller for a $1 MM
Fixed for you

Yo Jeff, I thought you played something like Falco or Snake (ROB maybe)? It's listed as Ice Climbers on your profile page.
I Laughed at this! i Love new players :D

I aint scared of anybody. I'll be accepting all $1 mm at whatever tournament i go to next. Bring it on Florida, let's see where I stand. Except IC's, i wont mm yall
ROFL. @ this post

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you and Alvin being good in the matchup is inferred because you two trained me

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Slutty suit samus is hot and that's why there's so many now. hype for new metroid game.

oLJo

Smash Cadet
LOL why are yall entertaining this? let him **** talk all he wants, his play will give me all the answers I need. if he's good then great but if not we'll just ship him off to BodyBag Indutries.

oLJo

Smash Cadet
And BTW it doesn't matter if Razer is better than mvd or not. He's inactive so he's irrelevant. Until he becomes active again and proves otherwise MVD is better, period.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea, MVD is possibly the best Snake atm. Ally's Snake isn't quite what it used to be (because he doesnt need it much now) and Razer is gone for good.

The only truly absurd thing said was the MK stuff.

I think the top 3 regions in the world are NY/NJ and Japan in top 2, followed by Europe (yep I do think they are stronger than WC/Florida). Tough to say if Florida > WC for 4th though. 4th-5th definitely to those two though with TX/Canada in 6th/7th imo.

Tesh

Smash Hero
oops, not sure why i did that...

I guess I don't really know where to rank who.

I suppose Mexico would be somewhere in there below TX/Canada but much like WC they are a mystery.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol @Tesh this Guy is a Joke with some of his discussions.

Anywho... I'm not hype 4 Metroid :(

Wait... where is 2link???

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait

5 SFL
3 CFL
2 NFL <----- WHOO-HOO!!!!!!

Bout time RYO didnt hafta carry NFL on his back anymore

yos

Smash Cadet
First of all. I've already given Redhalberd the best fox practice he can possibly get. We go back n forth, him winning most of the time. I would love to put a side bet on this. I'll also put a side bet that you are a random and will stay a random. This is Fl bro, you cant come in here claiming you can beat one of the best. Also, if you're gonna talk the talk, please walk the walk. Bet more than 1$ stop being a lil girl.... Just saiyan

YOOOO so much **** talk omg , orange fox you shouldnt talk all dis good **** bro cus wen i went to my first tourney i was SUPER cocky and then got bopped for it. Also u cant just diss ppl u havnt met before like that lol , #FOXWARS #TRUMPISGODLIKE

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

You didn't need to fix that. Someone actually asked that question on Miiverse because he couldn't get pass a part where you had to turn into a morph ball lol

Slutty Suit Samus already crawls. that's how she beats snake. seducing him.

YOOOO so much **** talk omg , orange fox you shouldnt talk all dis good **** bro cus wen i went to my first tourney i was SUPER cocky and then got bopped for it. Also u cant just diss ppl u havnt met before like that lol , #FOXWARS #TRUMPISGODLIKE
***** please, you're still super cocky.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You didn't need to fix that. Someone actually asked that question on Miiverse because he couldn't get pass a part where you had to turn into a morph ball lol

****ty Suit Samus already crawls. that's how she beats snake. seducing him.

***** please, you're still super cocky.
Thats still samus.... her name isnt "Metroid" even though the name was intended for her before the first game

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
2dJeff, I'm, totally aware of that. I'm poking fun at what the guy said on Miiverse.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
*grabs mic*

There really isn't a level below jobber my friend. I mean, perhaps there is the squash jobber or local talent but nothing really below a jobber.

I hope you're now motivated a bit.
Sure.

I just gotta know when's the next tourney. I've been waiting to play with ryo for a while.
Also exdeath's dedede so I can abuse inhale once more for practice.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Bodybag Industries in Tampa, Salty Squad Headquarters in Orlando

I love this state

Exdeath

Smash Master
Then theres.... nothing in Gville. All we do is give out the Dyick
The Great Dyick guides us toward our Georgianly brethren, lest we fall astray and sink to the shadow lands of Jersey where the Devil doth tempt us with his whirlwinds.

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
My son yoss, remembering who his father is.

No way son. Bodybag Industries Inc is a Tampa exclusive organization. I'm the CEO. High ranking staff obviously include Ed, Trump, POLMEX etc.
Yo, we will even hand out a free bodybad to the scrub who travels the furthest.

OverLade

Smash Hero
COMPLIMENTARY BODY BAGS. WD-40 couldn't improve the well oiled machine that is Body Bag Industries Inc.

Top Bottom