• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Florida 2013 PR~ #ohgodwhyisthatourtheme

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
YO I want to organize smashers of Florida into wrestling ranks now:

Vince McMahon:
-Sensei Chops

Shane McMahon:
-Afro Thundah

Triple H - Running the Show Edition:
-Icekid

Heel:
- Seibrik
- Cooper
- Daisy
- DewDaDash
- ZMT
- 8bitman
- Glove
- Drew
- Kyon

Face:
- ESAM
- Mampam
- Ryo
- Yoss
- Mink
- CJ
- Sensei
- Lance
- Apple Jelly
- Manny

Face thats supposed to be a heel
- TM Chef
- Trump
- Ed
- Admiral Funk

Heel that's not really bad, but just a troll
- MVD
- Hrnut
- GDX
- Jeff
- Nick Riddle
- Exdeath
- Dtorr
- LJ
- Xaltis

Jobbers
-Kuro
-Vinyl
-Komicturtle
-Rest of FGCU minus viper and mink
-All of naples minus the luigi/snake player
-All of Winter Haven

Up and comer needing coming from minor leagues needing a Vet to put them on like Jericho
-Cody
-Wizzy
-Lad
-Ricky
-Jazz
-Trueblue
-Ereth
-Lies
-Ookami

Unpopular wrestler that is still entertaining like Tons of Funk or Divas
-Ronnie
-Viper
-Chez

Rumored for comeback
- Polmex
- DJ Jack

Last edited:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
look again *****

^^ thats the n word btw

also you were really hard to place in one category lol. too good to be a heel but too real to be a true face

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I cashed my money in the bank to take out Yoss though

#Ziggler

B_AWAL

Smash Master
YO I want to organize smashers of Florida into wrestling ranks now:

Vince McMahon:
-Sensei Chops

Shane McMahon:
-Afro Thundah

Triple H - Running the Show Edition:
-Icekid

Heel:
- Seibrik-Brock Lesner
- Red Halberd-Dean Ambrose
- Cooper
- Daisy-Alberto Del Rio
- DewDaDash-Big E
- ZMT
- 8bitman-Wade Barrett
- Glove
- Drew
- Kyon-Fandango

Face:
- ESAM-The Rock
- Mampam
- Ryo-Ziggler
- Yoss
- Mink-The Miz
- CJ
- Sensei
- Lance

Face thats supposed to be a heel
- TM Chef
- Trump- Rollins Sheild Tag Member
- Ed- Reigns Shield Tag Member
- Admiral Funk

Heel that's not really bad, but just a troll
- MVD-CM Punk
- Hrnut-Edge
- GDX-Cody Rhodes
- Jeff-Sandow
- Nick Riddle-Randy Orton
- Exdeath
- Dtorr
- LJ

Jobbers
-Kuro
-Vinyl
-Manny
-Komicturtle
-Rest of FGCU minus viper and mink
-All of naples minus the luigi/snake player
-All of Winter Haven

Up and comer needing coming from minor leagues needing a Vet to put them on like Jericho
-Cody
-Wizzy
-Lad
-Ricky
-Jazz
-Trueblue
-Ereth

Unpopular wrestler that is still entertaining like Tons of Funk or Divas
-Ronnie-William Regal
-Viper-Sin Cara
-Chez-Kofi Kingston

Rumored for comeback
- Polmex-John Morrison

We dont have a John Cena

:sonic:

OverLade

Smash Hero
9/10 would read again.

Also, I will enter the next tourney as TM Chef and uphold it with pride. I will also refine my cooking moves so I can prepare meals for the hungry children between matches.

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
First of all. I've already given Redhalberd the best fox practice he can possibly get. We go back n forth, him winning most of the time. I would love to put a side bet on this. I'll also put a side bet that you are a random and will stay a random. This is Fl bro, you cant come in here claiming you can beat one of the best. Also, if you're gonna talk the talk, please walk the walk. Bet more than 1$ stop being a lil girl.... Just saiyan
I stand by you on that Trump. Orange Fox u better bring whatever uve got with all that talk cus u really don't hve no clue wut ur doing to urself. Pls let whatever game u hve do the talking for itself

Orange Fox

Smash Cadet
First of all. I've already given Redhalberd the best fox practice he can possibly get. We go back n forth, him winning most of the time. I would love to put a side bet on this. I'll also put a side bet that you are a random and will stay a random. This is Fl bro, you cant come in here claiming you can beat one of the best. Also, if you're gonna talk the talk, please walk the walk. Bet more than 1$ stop being a lil girl.... Just saiyan
Dawg you taking this way too seriously. You should see that him and me were messing with eachother. And second screw you just because I don't have enough money to bet more then $1. I didn't claim I can beat one of the best, I claim that I'm not as free as you think. You think just because your on pr now you suddenly think everybody not ranked is free. You lost to unranked ppl trump

OverLade

Smash Hero
Dawg you taking this way too seriously. You should see that him and me were messing with eachother. And second screw you just because I don't have enough money to bet more then $1. I didn't claim I can beat one of the best, I claim that I'm not as free as you think. You think just because your on pr now you suddenly think everybody not ranked is free. You lost to unranked ppl trump
Son, let me tell you a story.

You see, your entire existence, is patented by me. I was an unknown Wifi player from a region that was historically bad. I came to Smashboards and trash talked all the top players for an entire year, not going to tournaments. And everyone hated me for it. And then I came to my first tourney and ***** everyone for it. Some people had to quit the game after that.

The difference between me and you, is that I talked my ish, took my wins, took my hits, and earned my stripes. You came to SWF and talked the talk, but haven't walked any sort of walk whatsoever. You don't know me, so you wouldn't know I'm actually not taking this seriously at all, but since you've put yourself out there, I'll be happy to give you a chance to prove yourself.

You will either be legit, and go on impress people and MAYBE do something relevant in Florida, or you will be free, and you will have to infinitely hold that. Every time I see you I will give you that "dis ***** is free smirk" from across the room.

---
And secondly, never in your life come at a player who has ASTRONOMICALLY higher accompishments than you. You have no tournament history. You don't even know what "losing to an unranked player" means because you haven't been 3 stocked by a ranked player.

But I don't see why there's so much talk. Come to Next Level Lan. You're eager to talk trash, so come to tournament and show us what the hype is that. Either that, or you can remain a fraud ;)

Orange Fox

Smash Cadet
Son, let me tell you a story.

You see, your entire existence, is patented by me. I was an unknown Wifi player from a region that was historically bad. I came to Smashboards and trash talked all the top players for an entire year, not going to tournaments. And everyone hated me for it. And then I came to my first tourney and ***** everyone for it. Some people had to quit the game after that.

The difference between me and you, is that I talked my ish, took my wins, took my hits, and earned my stripes. You came to SWF and talked the talk, but haven't walked any sort of walk whatsoever. You don't know me, so you wouldn't know I'm actually not taking this seriously at all, but since you've put yourself out there, I'll be happy to give you a chance to prove yourself.

You will either be legit, and go on impress people and MAYBE do something relevant in Florida, or you will be free, and you will have to infinitely hold that. Every time I see you I will give you that "dis ***** is free smirk" from across the room.

---
And secondly, never in your life come at a player who has ASTRONOMICALLY higher accompishments than you. You have no tournament history. You don't even know what "losing to an unranked player" means because you haven't been 3 stocked by a ranked player.

But I don't see why there's so much talk. Come to Next Level Lan. You're eager to talk trash, so come to tournament and show us what the hype is that. Either that, or you can remain a fraud ;)
Challenge Accepted

Top Bottom