• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/*\Official Brawl Dojo Update Thread/*\ (Updated-Brawl Secrets and No More Updates)

Sharky

Smash Master
Sakurai said:
To this point, I’ve received a great number of screenshots that focus on peeking at the undergarments of certain Brawl combatants. So let me just say it again—shots like these will never be posted to the Dojo or sent out to users via the Smash Service.
lol videogame upskirt shots, silly people

Anth0ny

Smash Master
To this point, I’ve received a great number of screenshots that focus on peeking at the undergarments of certain Brawl combatants. So let me just say it again—shots like these will never be posted to the Dojo or sent out to users via the Smash Service.
I lol'd :p

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord

And that is...?
That one's from the Japanese Dojo, a similar message is posted on their Dojo too.

methinkso

Smash Apprentice

And that is...?
That one's from the Japanese Dojo, a similar message is posted on their Dojo too.
Well there's more to that one than just "LOL LOOK GUYS, YOU CAN SEE HER PANTIES LOLOLOL." Which I bet is the subject of about a quarter of the photos they get every day.

Mike87

Smash Ace
R.I.P Smash Bros Dojo, most of that trivia seemed more like Tips actually but w/e.

Brawl’s director, Masahiro Sakurai, provided the voice for King Dedede
I thought his voice didnt suit him.

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
So no one's talking about the hint at future announcements?

I just saw the final update today, didn't realize I was so late. But I immediately came here and expecting it to be blown up with speculation.

Top Bottom