• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Yeah if you guys can get for sure housing and 3 people I'll drive (assuming I get work off which I should be able to)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Jackie is mostly always retired from tournaments. That's probably his true definition of retirement. Not attending tournaments. But always at some point or another he comes and attends something. This is more or less probably his way of saying it'll be the last thing he'll ever enter.

It doesn't mean he won't train/play people though like Sean did with Tai for awhile. He'll probably cut back a bit more though.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Yay! About time :p I would like to see some additions to this lol

"My Marth sucks now"
4-stocks you with Samus

"Can we stop for a snack?"
Quadruple stack burger, large fries, large drink.

"I love Falco!"
Bane of all Falco's

Corigames

Smash Hero
Plays Samus for 6 years
Just learned about Fierce Grape Samus

SD?
"GET ON MY LEVEL"

Doing well in Mewtwo vs SS's Falcon
Choke and kill yourself

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Whoo... ok, I think I'm finally out of my Dungeon Defenders phase. I almost died. I'm gonna be pretty open next week so um... I think I'm gonna pack some stuff and hang around Tempe this weekend and play Smash and drink and stuff if anyone other than my alcoholic friends wants to hang out with me. :D

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be pretty open next week so um... I think I'm gonna pack some stuff and hang around Tempe this weekend and play Smash and drink and stuff if anyone other than my alcoholic friends wants to hang out with me. :D
I'll be busy during the weekend, but I'd definitely like to play you during the week sometime. I need to spar with someone better than me so I can work on incorporating some new techniques into my game, and SOMEBODY hasn't played any Smash with me since he picked up a gf >8O

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'll be busy during the weekend, but I'd definitely like to play you during the week sometime. I need to spar with someone better than me so I can work on incorporating some new techniques into my game, and SOMEBODY hasn't played any Smash with me since he picked up a gf >8O
GEE I WONDER WHO THAT IS

caps

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i'm so sorry that my grandmother died and i've been sick since the day i got back from her funeral

but still had to make up all the work from the days i missed and study for two exams

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Finally got my new desktop up and running! It runs like somebody Baton Passed three Agilities to Captain Falcon and then taught him ExtremeSpeed.

This means my laptop is being converted into a Smash recording machine sometime in the near future.

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
I didn't say I had time either xD

Work, school, and girlfriend. Either one of those alone takes away from smash, and I have all 3. :(
Tai, I need to play smash. :((((((

Top Bottom