• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Elvis do I get retroactive burgers for having beaten your Pichu before? ;)

Also where are you corey? We need a new player locator service...

EDIT: Introducing

Arizona Player Locator!

It's in my sig but I fail at seeing it.

Jane

Smash Hero
everyone has their own personal sense of humor. stretchnutz happens to tickle my sense of humor real nice like.

bubz

Smash Rookie
Nothing I can possibly do will make people not treat me like ****.
you got that ****ing right. now you definitely have no possibility of making people not treat you for something that you truly are "****". this is the truth. theres no way EVERYONE in the world is bad except for you..........

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Rubyiris, instead of cursing the world for apparently spitting in your face your entire life, learn to grow from it and become stronger. Becoming bitter at every single person you come in contact with, even over the internet, is just a sure fire way to continue the cycle of hatred.

What irks me the most is that you automatically hate people until they prove you otherwise. This, in turn, just makes people reciprocate those feelings and dislike you back and not want to associate with you.

I don't believe in karma but kindness is usually reciprocated by people. Smile at someone and they will *usually* be more friendly toward you from the get go. Open doors for people, say thank you and please without making a cold remark after everything you say. Literally, almost every single post I see you type always has to make a remark that was completely uncalled for.

Look at Axe, as an example. I knew him when he first started playing outside of Sierra Vista and really entered the community. I did not hear a single bad thing about him. Every thing said about him was good things because he was so nice and kind to people. At that current time, Axe wasn't even that great at Melee (sorry Axe:() so don't even say that he was only talked good about just because he was good at Melee. He became a respectable player outside of skill and then skill came afterward.

Even just looking at the Genesis thread you sure love to test people. It's like you are picking on a dog and you get upset because it bit you back in defense. They tell you to stop posting or else they will bar you from entrance and yet you continue to bother them and cause arguments instead of just saying, "yes, I understand." But no, you continue to test everyone's patience and then ***** when they retaliate and then complain, "oh woe is me, the whole world hates me, nothing will ever change." Yes, nothing WILL EVER CHANGE BECAUSE YOU CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE A DOUCHE.

tl;dr: Stop being a jerk and assuming everyone in the world is out to get you and grow up, seriously.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
good advice that xander should read but won't
You know Brad I thought you made a terrific post here that illustrated many things well and it's always nice to see someone so quiet give good insight into things. I didn't read the Genesis 2 thread but knowing Xander that is also probably something he would do.

And though I'd like to hope, and be able to tell you that Xander with heartfully read your post and take some of those considerations into mind, that the off chance of that happening is slim to none. If anything it will probably just wind up how your post is quoted as edited by me. And at this point I'm not even being a pessimist I think I'm just being realistic.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
So, I don't really... sleep, per se, so I could technically smash right now Tony, muhuahahahaha. Anyways, lemme know when you're awake and stuff :D

Corey, what time did you want to go? I'm ready whenevs.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Brah a pyramid has 5 sides (planes)

EDIT: and it's a polyhedron.

:phone:
Um... no?

Pyramid consisting of 4 triangular planes is perfectly possible. Did you never play D&D? :)

Assuming Corey is awake by then, I'll be over at 10 rofl. Or at least I'll be, I'll get him at a later time if he doesn't have any activity on here by then.

EDIT: Also, lol @ Dan's lurking

...A circle, perhaps?

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have Tony's number? I also need his address please. Expect me to show up and Dark later. We will both be there Saturday to play all day though!

Light_

Smash Apprentice
You know Brad I thought you made a terrific post here that illustrated many things well and it's always nice to see someone so quiet give good insight into things. I didn't read the Genesis 2 thread but knowing Xander that is also probably something he would do.

And though I'd like to hope, and be able to tell you that Xander with heartfully read your post and take some of those considerations into mind, that the off chance of that happening is slim to none. If anything it will probably just wind up how your post is quoted as edited by me. And at this point I'm not even being a pessimist I think I'm just being realistic.
Thank you.:)
I hope Rubyiris reads it and truly takes it to heart and changes to become a better person. Am I holding my breath? No.

Edit: also nevermind on the address, I got it. Thanks David and Tai!

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG FINALLY a brawl video that is FREAKIN AWESOME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mVaXwyHJA

....*runs away*

EDIT:

Xander..... Please just be nice. That alone will make you so much more happy in life. You can be "straight-forward" with things, but be nice about it. There's no need to be calling everyone names all the time.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I see trolling in the video comments :troll:

Do I get to be profane in this thread now that Dan's not a moderator?

Asss and tittties

Corigames

Smash Hero
Hey, I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone again. Hearing the mid-game mannerisms of Tony, getting my *** 4 stocked, dumb team matches, and accidentally falling asleep in a recliner.
Oh, and since I've now seen people face to face, I should probably mention that I'm a girl now... or, at least, I'm working on it. Just another reason why I haven't been around in a while. I was worried how you guys would react and how I looked, but I've started to not give a care about that stuff.
Edit:
Also, AltF4, I didn't realize that was you leaving at the same time as us until we were headed down the road. I never said hi, so, "Hi."
Also, **** you for all the infractions from '08. Did I deserve them? Maybe, but **** you anyway XD

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Swear all you want!

At least until the current mod sees it, I guess. lol

I loved it how everyone thought I would be super uptight in person when they met me. At AzOneTwoStep, Tai was like cowering in a corner when I came by. Because he had just spammed a bunch and had gotten banned like 3 times. And I was just like "Hey!! How's it going! Loosen up! The Interwebz are not always srs bsns"

:)

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
IT IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! Elvis has a pic describing just this.

Dan IS super uptight... just ask him about Metallica ;)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Brad and Jeff: If being kind and courteous is all it took, my life would have been completely different, and I wouldn't have the level of infamy I do now. I've mentioned this several times, and it seems that the two of you just seem to ignore that fact. What guarantee do I have that if I try again, things will be different? From what I've seen from the world throughout my lifetime, I see absolutely no evidence supporting that.

All I want people to do is to not disregard the few personal accomplishments I have, and not treat the posts I make as some sort of joke, or troll attempt, and probably the biggest problems I have: Looking for some hidden meaning in my posts that just isn't there, or just completely misinterpreting the content of my posts.

@Corey: You prove to me time and time again that you lack reading skills. Furthermore, you also fail to realize that it's not in the past, because it's still happening to this day.

To the people who think my comment was ridiculous: I have more than enough evidence to prove that nothing I can do will change how people treat me.

Top Bottom