• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai's gone (godresthissoul)
Ronnie motherf*cker and I'm back from the dead
Brain bored with the murder so I shot my own leg
Don't get the name twisted cuz I'm crazy as sh*t
I hung a giant-*** noose off my giant-*** D*CK

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
A.
A lot of people don't check the boards 24/7, have commitments that hinge upon a set schedule, and travel time and expenses that have to be taken care of. I've organized quite a few tournaments and have a pretty good idea of the effort that has to go into running one, and saying that a tournament is going to happen 3 hours before that day starts is not a bright idea in my experience. It doesn't give anyone time to plan for it, so you will end up with no one coming to it. It just ends up being a big waste of time.
B.
brdy_, I live just North of the Mill's Mall. It'd be about a 2 and a half mile walk to get over here/there.
You clearly don't read.

bubz

Smash Rookie
i never know what the hell is going on in this thread anymore........

DualCats

Smash Ace
Jane. <3 God, I need to ****ing get my *** down to Tucson before I go back to Oklahoma.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Ok skimmed the thread I haven't been in in some time only to see Rubyiris and my bro throwing down. Ruby called David (and myself... ouch) frauds but meh, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I honestly hope that we get to hang out at genesis. Perhaps there we can resolve our differences and apologies will be thrown out. My brother and I are extremely reasonable people and believe it or not we've been there. Picked on!? I was jumped in high school and now have a discolored tooth I hate with a passion to show for it. But we learned to grow from it and move on.

Oh and in terms of beating us in melee. We'll do a dollar MM, or seriouslies, or whatever you want. No flaming or insulting whoever loses. Just a handshake followed by a "Good games" statement.

Wobbles mother ****ing Phoenix is goign back to AZ!? WOOOOOOOOT!

<3 AZ. See you at Genesis guys.

Oh and Tai, sure we'll do 2 bucks in our MM. Bo5 Genesis2 ruleset ok? Or would you prefer bo3?

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
Okay, so here is the deal. I will be arriving at the hotel relatively late at night (my plan lands in San Fran around 10ish, and the car drive is about an hour away). So I'm looking at arriving at the hotel at around 11 or 12ish so I'm assuming the room I'm staying in will be filled with people that are sleeping. So my parents feel it is in my best interest to get my own room for Friday night only. So what I'm saying is that I will have my own room for Friday and a lot of room. Lights room seems to be filled existentially, so I could take some of the people in that room for Friday. The downside is I will probably be arriving a little late and whoever would want to stay in my room that night would have to stay up a little later. Some of this may change and I might end up staying in lights room if my parents change their mind and that I can guarantee that I could get into the hotel room so late at night. If you want more details, please text me. 602 509 7965

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Frosty, every single room at the hotel is completely booked. I actually got the very last room that was available.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Thanks brdy, it feels good to actually lose games that I'm trying to win. I now know what **** I really need to stop doing and what I need to work on.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Ok skimmed the thread I haven't been in in some time only to see Rubyiris and my bro throwing down. Ruby called David (and myself... ouch) frauds but meh, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I honestly hope that we get to hang out at genesis. Perhaps there we can resolve our differences and apologies will be thrown out. My brother and I are extremely reasonable people and believe it or not we've been there. Picked on!? I was jumped in high school and now have a discolored tooth I hate with a passion to show for it. But we learned to grow from it and move on.

Oh and in terms of beating us in melee. We'll do a dollar MM, or seriouslies, or whatever you want. No flaming or insulting whoever loses. Just a handshake followed by a "Good games" statement.

Wobbles mother ****ing Phoenix is goign back to AZ!? WOOOOOOOOT!

<3 AZ. See you at Genesis guys.

Oh and Tai, sure we'll do 2 bucks in our MM. Bo5 Genesis2 ruleset ok? Or would you prefer bo3?
Being jumped once in high school does not equate to an entire life of being picked on for every reason imaginable, or years of being jumped or even just blatantly attacked in the middle of school.

You're welcome to try and hang out with me at genesis but I doubt we'll get along.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Xander, he gave one testimony of being picked on in high school. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have had more than one instance of being picked on or ridiculed in their lives. Also, the point I think he's trying to make is that he can even SOMEWHAT empathize with you despite your hardships.

Anyone that wants to come over Friday, just let me know when you're coming over. I'm willing to play all day both Friday and Saturday. Let's goooo.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Can ANYONE give me a lift to Taj's and back on Friday? The bus ride takes about 2 and a half hours to get there, and I have to leave my house at 8:30pm~ish to make it to work by 10. So that means leaving Taj's before 6 to get back. That would mean that I could only hang out for about an hour or two, unless I showed up around noon (meaning leaving my house around 9:30am) before having to begin my journey back.

I understand if this is a difficult request, and of course I can pay gas, etc..

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
In the way-the-hell out there part. <3 Tony

Also Tony, have you any plans as to what time are you going to start Friday/Saturday? If not that's fine, just wondering :p

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I'm willing to play at any time Friday and Saturday. So anytime the first person decides to show up.

I live in Gilbert, AZ. Pretty good ways away from Phoenix.

EN1XPUT3D

Smash Rookie
The movie Undisputed is about a world heavy weight boxing champion, the Iceman, who goes to prison. In prison, there is another man named Monroe who is the best fighter there. The two arrange a fight and Monroe wins. Those on the outside are never told of the fight; it's only a rumor. When the Iceman returns to the outside he regains his title and the media claims the Iceman is the undisputed heavy weight champ. Those on the inside know better, however, and know that Monroe is the TRUE UNDISPUTED best fighter with his impressive record of 69 wins and 0 losses.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
The movie Undisputed is about a world heavy weight boxing champion, the Iceman, who goes to prison. In prison, there is another man named Monroe who is the best fighter there. The two arrange a fight and Monroe wins. Those on the outside are never told of the fight; it's only a rumor. When the Iceman returns to the outside he regains his title and the media claims the Iceman is the undisputed heavy weight champ. Those on the inside know better, however, and know that Monroe is the TRUE UNDISPUTED best fighter with his impressive record of 69 wins and 0 losses.
:|

w/e Sean >_>

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Taj summed it up nicely. My brother and I used to get picked on all the time. So we grew from it and made it so we could never get picked on again.

And Enix/Fowo, that was brilliant haha!
Nothing I can possibly do will make people not treat me like ****. I realize that now. People are trash.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Wow, really kid? Get over yourself. There are plenty of people, even on this board, who are attacked for their appearances, and I don't see them acting nearly as poorly as you. Learn that the world doesn't rotate on the axis of your life.
---
Oh, and, ride plz?
Falcoty/other ASU people? Phoenix people?

Top Bottom