• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official APEX 2013 Melee Video Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Is anyone else pissed that Bifuteki is not going to release any of their smash videos?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey...he is going to release it stop assuming he wont. I explained he has issues with twitch getting his vids from there so relax :p

bifuteki

Smash Rookie
I will say this much. Due to hardware failure at APEX 2013 videos for Melee, Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and Persona 4 Arena were lost as well as the archive of said videos on Twitch. I am currently working with Twitch staff to retrieve some of the videos from this event. So all I ask for is patience. When they go up you will be notified here or Via email if you subscribed to the Youtube channel.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lovage and s2j are really good melee players.

But it's good to see my fellow Floridians take them down. Still salty about them trolling the ssb64 boards for like 2 years.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Sorry I haven't updated this for the past couple days guys. I know there's been a lot of new vids released since then. I'll get on it asap!

:phone:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if chibo doesn't upload the videos I gave him, I'll do it this weekend.

I have about 20 losers bracket videos

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Where are you from? Crews IMO are more regional based. Basically your crew is who you practice with all the time. We're from Yonkers NY.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Shroomed! Did you see a young kid who was like 12, playing as Luigi with a platinum GC Controller!?!?
okay, I've literally seen you in like 8 different threads asking the same question. why don't you PM people?

oksas

oak-sauce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpgVwvGwoU

so sorry i forgot to post this earlier. ****. i had this on pool 17 i think? Tai's pool. nobody was monitoring it though so i have no idea who these matches were, and no idea when it stopped being pools and started being friendlies. any help from you pool 17ers would be welcome

Engo

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzpgVwvGwoU

so sorry i forgot to post this earlier. ****. i had this on pool 17 i think? Tai's pool. nobody was monitoring it though so i have no idea who these matches were, and no idea when it stopped being pools and started being friendlies. any help from you pool 17ers would be welcome
I thought the pool number was 14 but I was in tai's pool. I'm pretty sure the first couple sets are tournament. The 3rd or 4th set is me (Bernal) vs Rula. I'm fox he's falco.

Do you have any earlier footage? Id really like to see my set vs Tai.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I was looking on youtube to see if any matches from the other stream were put up yet, what i found was a hax best moments vid which showed him fighting javi. Does that mean some of the vids from that stream are indeed saved and are going to be put up?

oksas

oak-sauce
I thought the pool number was 14 but I was in tai's pool. I'm pretty sure the first couple sets are tournament. The 3rd or 4th set is me (Bernal) vs Rula. I'm fox he's falco.

that's all the footage i got at that pool :\ i think i started right in the middle of MT v Green Ranger maybe? but ok. bernal fox v rula falco, i'll add that in mate

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

our set was on the other TV :(

MT_

Smash Ace
Yea the beginning of that video is definitely not me vs Green Ranger. The pool result is here: http://i.imgur.com/9qm4c.png maybe this will help. I'm looking through it now and I'll tell you anything I remember. Also the result is wrong for Losers Finals; HBK beat Tai in losers.

EDIT:

6:05 is me vs Mango
13:15 is Bernal vs Rula (as stated above)
23:10 is icer vs Rula
35:25 is me vs icer
47:00 is me vs HBK (ends at 53:40; the DL match isn't part of pools)

My educated guess is that 1:04:10 must be Tai vs HBK (losers bracket and end of pool)

Speculations: the first set in the video might be Green Ranger vs Macho Man Randy Savage.

Hope this helps. It would be cool to get my sets split and uploaded separately btw :) but if that's too much to ask then don't worry about it. Thanks for recording!

oksas

oak-sauce
Yea the beginning of that video is definitely not me vs Green Ranger. The pool result is here: http://i.imgur.com/9qm4c.png maybe this will help. I'm looking through it now and I'll tell you anything I remember. Also the result is wrong for Losers Finals; HBK beat Tai in losers.

EDIT:

6:05 is me vs Mango
13:15 is Bernal vs Rula (as stated above)
23:10 is icer vs Rula
35:25 is me vs icer
47:00 is me vs HBK (ends at 53:40; the DL match isn't part of pools)

My educated guess is that 1:04:10 must be Tai vs HBK (losers bracket and end of pool)

Speculations: the first set in the video might be Green Ranger vs Macho Man Randy Savage.

Hope this helps. It would be cool to get my sets split and uploaded separately btw :) but if that's too much to ask then don't worry about it. Thanks for recording!

you're a wizard man, thanks for the timestamps. yeah i can split em up, give me a few days and i'll do my best :p

MT_

Smash Ace
you're a wizard man, thanks for the timestamps. yeah i can split em up, give me a few days and i'll do my best :p
Thanks a ton! Also sorry we didn't get to MM; the day just passed so quickly lol.

Who had the recording set up on tv 4? are they planning on uploading?
We didn't MM nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Who had the recording set up on tv 4? are they planning on uploading?
I gave them all to chibo, but seeing as how he still hasn't uploaded them, I am now doing it.

Also, I need lots of music like the music played during the metagame minute or during those old school eggz vs. silent wolf videos because all the videos on TV 1 didn't record game audio

Top Bottom