• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2012 Housing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I was also wondering about a place I could stay Sunday night.
it'd be $30 to stay w/ me/ripple/excel
u looking for a place to stay tonight too? we won't get to the hyatt until like midnight tho

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
it'd be $30 to stay w/ me/ripple/excel
u looking for a place to stay tonight too? we won't get to the hyatt until like midnight tho
my friend and i need a place for sunday night too. any room? we play melee. you'll enjoy playing us :)

also! we're at the hyatt right now if anyone wants to play some melee! PM me! :bee:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Need a room for me and 1 (might be 2) more person >.< we'll be arriving friday and have no problem paying, being respectful, etc etc. Preferably someone I know in person, pl0x :3 thanks.
do you have a room yet?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I haven't heard from Nysyarc in like weeks. He is there right? Let him know we have ike crew battles at 2pm and 4pm (luigi then Yoshi)

Croi

Smash Lord
He's not with us, but he did call and say he'd be here by 730 tomorrow morning. The guy has been impossible to talk to with us, too.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom