• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
great tourney, good **** to to dehf and Brood. awesome match

and good **** to m2k for getting top 3 in both games, and winning doubles in both games. lol he made more money than everyone (again)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
To those who did the tio files for the following games

SSB64
Brawl +
Brawl -
Brawl ( ChIBO!!!!!!! )

I need those files so I can post the full results!
I will have the bracket ready when I get to work in 1.5-2 hours, and then pools a lil bit after that.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
next development: m2k breaks melee by playing jiggs even more precisely than hungrybox

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Alright, first tournament I ever been to, let's do this

Vorosh - thank you so much for everything without you none of this would have been possible thank you so so so much.

Hungrybox - good **** on winning, you HAVE to make the pic you took of my shirt your smashboards avatar.

M2K - nice to finally play and meet you, you could win it's just that ****ing puff, and we all know it.

Zhu - I love you so much, my favorite Falco, so nice and funny, I hope to play you again someday.

Colbol - Love you, your my boyfriend, you were supposed to win Apex so we could go to the bahamas I think ya should of teamed with Jman

Jman - best fox in the world hands down, nice to finally meet you.

Hax$ - I didn't get to play you but you played my little brother (Matt$) thanks so much for being so nice to him man, he really looks up to you, you guys were having so much fun playing Falcon ditto's. Thank you so much, I hope to play you someday <3

Raynex - OMG you ****, your soooo nice, thanks for playing me man, your one of my favorites <3

Eggm - Didn't get to play you, but your just soooo gooooooood.

Chain-Ace - Nice to finally meet you, loved playing Falco ditto's good matches, I'll be watching your vids on youtube <3

No Ca$h - I love you man, you feel like another brotha, love your Marth, with I.B helping you your gonna get sooo good. Your moonwalks are sexy.

Ranmaru - I like your Doc, but if ya wanna switch mains go ahead, your a good smart player I'm sure you could main anyone with practice.

Aici - Nice meeting you, hope you train and get better :D

Prog - Loved playing your falcon, and love your videos. Your funny and nice as hell man, nice meeting you.

DrPP - you vs Armada was the closest thing ever, I really thought you were gonna get destroyed but it was soooo close. Good job placing as well as you did, I really need to watch my PP videos.

Cactuar - Still didn't get to play you, I really need to, No Ca$h talks about you like crazy, your so good. Glad you came....to the tournament.

Shiz/PC/Chops/PP - best Falco's ever, didn't get to play any of you =/ hopefully next time.

Aniloas - me and my friends think you look like Kevin from Ed edd and eddy.

Smasher89 - your IC's are awesome.

ARMADA! - I was in your pool got *****, thank you for being so nice to meet and my little brother Matt I was rooting for you since the beginning. <3 <3 <3 <3

TheLake - best Zelda in the world, you need to play Cosmo.

Kage - You cheat, seriously, your too good at powersheilding. Love ya, nice meeting the warrior <3

ChivalRuse - Nice meeting ya, you messed me up in pools, your IC's are good, hope to play ya again sometime.

I.B - omg, your Marth is just so amazing, you were so nice to me and No Ca$h, thank you so much for playing us.

Nando - I keep hearing about you, I hear that you have only been playing since september, I DO NOT BELEIVE THAT. You are so insane, and the smash community really needs to watch out for you. Good games.

IrishMafia - Your Peach is insane, floatcanceling is beast. I got ***** by you, nice meeting you man <3

Guru - I love your Sheik, and I will never say those words again, nice meeting you, leep it up <3

PB&J - Nice to finally play you, GODDAM your fox is so fast and technical. Awesome controllers btw, thanks for the advice, hope to meet you again.

Axe - omg you are so cool and nice thanks for being so cool to me and my lil bro, your Pikachu is soooo ****ING good. I cannot believe you beat Armada, that is legendary. You made everyone in the room drop everything and watch, and , you should of won best combo video 09.

ChivalRuse - good matches man, hope to play you again someday.

This was my first tourney, nice meeting and playing everyone, I will get better <3

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
AYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Shoutouts

First and Foremost
FLOOR 4 at the Hyatt - ***** WE are just bad ***...lmao

Malcolm - We didnt even get to hang like we usually do but its all good...you kno you still got bro status

Yo- Bro why you gonna enter a tourney and then not even show up to your first pool?...lmao

Sassy- ***** you got pool ***** but its all good everyone knows chibo sucks at seeding and all of that..I will never complain about tants seeding ever again

Coney-My ***** fo life we did great as a commentary team...I literally couldn't even talk when some of the other people were helping..(not naming names)

Dazwa - if that was your first time commentating...you did a good job at that helper status and providing additional info for the people

Hippiedude- "TKO, I dont know how you can be so cool, tall, and fresh at the same time..you like breaking a rule" BEST LINE OF APEX!!...lol you are the coolest dude...nice meeting you

Brood- Good **** (he clearly not going to read this)

Rain and Earth - Freshest nigahz in the venue...I gotta get me some jeans like that

LARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!- Good **** on that victory on m2k and brood...everyone better recognize you as best falco IN THE WORLD!!!

SK92- your hair is legit...lol...also you did a pretty good job on commentary also (the livestream also said it)

Fats - best wingman?...possibly...lol...mad fun hanging with you again...you a cool *** *****

Sphere - Racist....LMAO just wait untill my video comes out for this you will be EXPOSED!!

Kool aid- I saw who pagemaster is...**** YOU *****!!!...lmao also you mad funny when you tipsy or drunk or whatever...2 shots and koolaid was already shirtless...lmao

Starlight -<3333333 YOU give the BEST HUGS EVER!!!!...also nice finally talking to you (without a certain block being there) you're freakin awesome (AND MAD CUTE!)

Pelca- Thought you were going to be annoying as **** but you are actually pretty chill..nice meeting you anyway...lol

Deven & sherise - Nice chillin with you guys and thanks for letting me stay over on saturday even tho you stole all of my room anyway...lololol

Aileen - <333333 glad i could cheer you up and inform you and spread my awesome sauce around you (oh wait...that sounds bad) but yea keep your head up and **** that *****...he's a nobody...and Lol posing as my Girlfriend in the hotel so we didnt get yelled at by the floor 4 hall monitor

Ace-LOL @ your shoutout to Me...but yea man nice meeting you IRL finally and thanks for all the sour patch kids...lmao

Verm-The Straight edge dude with the non straight edge image...lol amazing ganon btw...I saw you play..also you a chilll dude and I'm glad i could help with the situation

Coleen (spell check) and Meek- nice meeting you guys also.

Peach Kid - LOL at you raging after the whole situation...nice to see you are compassionate about your friends tho

riot- you ****...bottom line...lol thanks for teaming with me in team friendlies

Gnes- Apparently we look alike because we are both black tall skinny and where glasses...lol

Anti- Stay being the blackest ***** in the venue...lol

JG- came a little late but nice finally talking to you son...you cool as ****

ALLIED - ***** you was done after saturday...and thanks for throwing that "party"

Fox16 - This ***** drank like ALLLL the drink...it was hilarious...you really got it in for 5 dollars

Nicole - Best peach and best sleeping partner because she doesnt snore...lol nice rooming with and meeting and drinking and semi flirting with you...lol

Teh Future - ***** you mad gay when you drunk...lmao...but its all good

Sil - chillest ***** I knew at the venue...nice meeting you bro

Mr. Eric - THE SNORE KING!!!!!.. LMAO...its aight tho..my roommate snore louder for no ****ing reason...lol

That one ***** that was molesting fats feet - LMAO at you

Blackanese - you know your asian side never shows...lmao

MELEE PLAYERS!!!!

First off Im glad I accidently ran into your room...lmao

Milktea - finally mustered up enough courage (or liquid confidence) to hold a convo with you...lol..you always looking mad cute

Joey - hooked up him with some drink and he returned it...awesome dude mad fun hanging with you

Shizwiz- haircut was MAD Cute...lmao...nice meeting you

Hungrybox!!!- my camera man for a little bit and my favorite melee player as of now...nice meeting and partying with you

MacD- We ran into each other like every 10 minutes...lol..nice meeting you

Mango -YOU THREW UP IN MY ROOM!!!!!...but i wasnt there so its whatever...lolololol

Diss-outs

M2K- For tryna be on that brawl star status and tryna get lain DQ'd just because You WERE FINALLY at a match on time when we had held the tournament up for you numerous times

Kiraflax- for asking me "why am I paying you" when your *** stayed in my room 3 ****ing days when you werent supposed to...and I'm not stupid ***** you didnt have a room in the first place and had the nerve to lie in my face and be like "I'm locked out of my room" but YOU HAD YOUR SUITCASE WITH YOU???...*******

YoshQ- for drinking that water that cost 3 DOLLARS!!!..but you payed me so <3

Nexus- For bugging me every 10 minutes about some livestream ****

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO!!!

THE LIVESTREAM AUDIENCE- Thanks for enjoying my commentary....its probably my favorite thing to do tourney was next to calling out matches

if I missed anybody (and I dont kno how I would) IM SORRY!!

Edit:
****...forgot lain

Lain- YOU DA CUTEST!!!!..LMAO

/shoutouts /homo

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Diss-outs

M2K- For tryna be on that brawl star status and tryna get lain DQ'd just because You WERE FINALLY at a match on time when we had held the tournament up for you numerous times
you really need to keep quiet. I had to switch from Melee to Brawl the entire time and they said I had to fight Wobbles right after Wobbles beat Shiz and then they called me for Brawl. I didn't want to constantly go from Melee to Brawl to Melee because it would not let me do well and would stop me from being able to win. Lain only plays Brawl and was there, so I was waiting on him a few minutes and then told them to announce the 6 minute thing (which there should be no problem for, since he was in that room) because I don't want to lose a lot of potential Melee warm-up time. I had no bad intentions I was trying to make sure things happened and got done

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
People gotta understand M2K's situation... he is the only person in the world who can defeat Jman in Melee, Lain in Brawl, then Wobbles in Melee back-to-back-to-back like he did on Day 3. If anyone's matches should be treated with the utmost timeliness it should be M2K's. He wasn't trying to DQ Lain, he just wanted to see some initiative from the TO's to actually make matches happen. This tourney was mad weak in terms of enforcing matches to be played. Not to mention the only place you could even access the Melee bracket was a tiny laptop placed right in the middle of the crowd of live stream viewers.

Djent

Smash Champion
1st tournament ever. Had fun getting my *** handed to me on a golden platter during Brawl singles pools. Loved the matches I saw in person on Saturday (Inui v. Swordgard lol, and all of Melee 2v2 finals were AMAZING). I was a stream warrior on Sunday, but I swear I watched for like 9 hours straight and tripled my post count announcing results LOL. I had so much fun, and I'm proud to call myself a member of this community (officially). Get hype!!!1

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMFAOOOO this nikkah TKO XDDDD

shoutouts to tko for being most well dressed freshest smasher out of the 3 days xDD
Nahh dawg, that title goes to either

Jerm
Rain
Earth

Jerm was juss fresh plain n simple

Rain had that deathnote swagg

Earth had some sick hoodies + beanies.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS!

Alex Strife + TOs - Thanks for hosting

Swiftbass - Mad fun walking around NJ and getting Chipotle dude. Chipotle BFFs yo :bee: GGs in pools too

M2K - My M2K story - Lost the first game as Fox to his Marth, counterpicked FD. M2K assumes I only play Fox, only notices when match starts that I'd switched to Falcon. Proceeds to spaz and tells me to go back to Fox so he can play Sheik. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad funny hahaha, GGs M2K

PC Chris - Nicest smasher ever, GGs in Melee pools and that SSB64 tourney

Che_lab - nice friendlies, good job making it from ALASKA

Hungrybox - Grats on winning, good **** for coming with us to Chipotle on day 2

Emma Watson's boyfriend - HAVING THE BEST NAME IN THE TOURNAMENT haha

Vudujin - nice Luigi dude, GGs in friendlies

Dudes I played in SSB64 - GGs

CrimsonBlur - thanks for driving, sorry for ditching on the return trip >_<

ChivalRuse / Joe - being a hero

Everyone in Alex Strife's room - being awesome

Anyone I missed - sorry

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING APEX AMAZING

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL on Wenbo's topic of our room.

Shoutout's to everyone who was in room 510. Everyone being ****ing hilarious prevented me from falling asleep at a decent hour and I regret nothing.

YOU ALREADY KNOW!

I wish I had that whole experience recorded. Alu, you need to post up that video Praxis told me about ;)

I'll post in depth shout out's later. I'm a procrastinator.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
TKO = best commentator! we got schools out DI, Sunset DI, Toonami DI, ABC Special DI, midnight Snack DI. way too good, im stealin all that.

pierce = wackest commentator, wayyyyy too much bias.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Nahh dawg, that title goes to either

Jerm
Rain
Earth

Jerm was juss fresh plain n simple

Rain had that deathnote swagg

Earth had some sick hoodies + beanies.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no..... I was easily the freshest and well dressed smasher... Not to mention the most prettiest and baddest motherfukkas of all time...

haha Rain had that Death Note Swag....Priceless....

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Joey - hooked up him with some drink and he returned it...awesome dude mad fun hanging with you
Hope you helped yourself to that ****, and thanks for letting us stash **** and a certain person in your other room. See you at the next national mang.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero

Shoutout's to everyone who was in room 510. Everyone being ****ing hilarious prevented me from falling asleep at a decent hour and I regret nothing.

YOU ALREADY KNOW!

I wish I had that whole experience recorded. Alu, you need to post up that video Praxis told me about ;)

Hell yes room 510 being mad funny-teezy
...OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
teezy

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
HAHAHAHA

SNAPPLE-TEEZY!

Chibo, you owe us a real order placed with some teezy!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

YOU ALREADY KNOW!

Hell yes room 510 being mad funny-teezy
...OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT
teezy
Hi I had just placed that one big order a couple minutes ago... Can you please change the Rasberry Snapple to a Peach Snappleteezy? Yea a Snappleteezy... It's like a Snapple, don't worry about it.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
After the high I got from this tourney, I think I may be able to call it the best tourney ever.

So many epic things happened, but I'm wiped.

Shoutouts much later...

bubble teaaa<3

황미영

Smash Champion
No, no, no, no, no, no, no..... I was easily the freshest and well dressed smasher... Not to mention the most prettiest and baddest motherfukkas of all time...

haha Rain had that Death Note Swag....Priceless....
Darkrain is sexier than you. ;D

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
**** yo i got 33rd :( get owned haha. this tournament was amazing! thanks to all the TO's. i had so much fun :D I talked to so many people this weekend but i could hardly remember who it was.

Samoose explorer- a nice surprise seeing you there :) thanks for all the help mangz.
Hayato- kids too goot haha. we gotta train and bring old skool back yo. Thanks for the rides :)
MoFo- wouldn't of been able to experience apex if you didn't register for me :D ness + fox team is too fun.
Fluxwolf- hope you had fun, wish you could stay on the EC longer
Vro- I'm getting used to seeing you at tournaments now! come out to more big EC ones. always a pleasure playing you/ hanging out. Thanks for everything.
Deeznutz- mad chill guy right here :) Fun times haha
unknown522- real close set, i know we both we're so nervous that last stock haha gg's
eggm- you ***** me this time :( good stuff.
Toasty- You da man :)
Banks/Tag$- yo wtf lets step this sh*t up !
Mango- i only got one nice waveshine on your mario :(
Armada- we still never played :(
axe- same as above
PP- watching you and axe, might of been the highlight of my tournament :D congrats
hbox- **** yo, you called this one. congrats <3
Lucky- i think im just going to copy your fox ;)
milktea- got to hang with you without it being awkward haha yes!
Darc- i didn't see enough of you this weekend ;(
Cyrain- 2nd best fox main?!? haha good stuff
Zhu- put the hurt on me in pools gg's always good seeing you too :)
G-reg- yo i was mad scared LOL that was one intense set. gg's
D1- This guy!! yo wtf LOL that was a good set :)
hax/jman- get me better again!!

everyone else, you know i love you all <3 shoutouts take real long though :(
when's the next national?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Man i should of let brood beat me in pools if his bracket would of been easier.

oh well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom